Syiren

How are you feeling?

Syiren and Sinion Kabe -- I feel your pain. I've been irrationally irritated and overly annoyed all day. So I tried to cheer myself up by finding nice CBs only to stare dumbly at a silver, miss several coppers and not see any xenos. It's just not my day.

Tired, I want to sleep but I need to wait for the clothes dryer to shut off X_X.

I'm a little stressed because I have home economics today. And I have to make a salad. All by myself. But it's not possible to fail at making a salad, right? This time making salad gets more intense, as it's a part of a skills test.

Terrified.

I have a message waiting to send to a friend that could ruin my life

But not sending it could make her hate me forever

Hope things get better for you, Syiren.

Thanks, it's appreciated.

today I'm feeling tired, cramping, and I could use a nap, but I feel better knowing that I managed to get one big headache out of the way. All of the laundry is nearly done. Now I just have to go through all of the clothes I don't need/want anymore and I can call it a night. smile.gif

i'm so excited!!! i'm going to be interviewed tomorrow by my school's broadcasting team as feature artist of the month--my final art project went super well and is on display right now, and i'm so happy to be asked! it's definitely an honour. smile.gif

My legs and feet are so sore, I've been resting in bed since I got home from work.

Much better after a hot shower, but still tired.

Depression's welling up again. Too much stuff to worry about. I feel like my life is going absolutely nowhere. Hopefully I can sort my censorkip.gif out after this semester is over. Can't end soon enough. [/minirant]

Overall, though, I'm feeling a bit better than I was. Just ate some good food. Going to try to de-stress with some artsy fartsy stuff before I delve back into my homework pile.

Annoyed/Frustrated.

You know when you see something everywhere and when you want it you can't find it?? D: