Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired and I'v got a bad cough. I hope I'm not catching anything. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Irked and confused. Mainly because I don't know whether to be angry at

or laugh my butt off at how wrong he is.

A bit tired, had a massive nosebleed earlier that came out of nowhere. My head now hurts as a result.

Terrified!

While I'm terrified for my own health because of what my doctors had just told me....

One of my friends went missing and has been missing for over 24 hours and I'm freaking out...

Plus there are a ton of other things that have suddenly happened

I'm just so scared >w<

Angry. Tired. Unsure if my 4 year long relationship is going to make it past tonight.

tired, hungry and antsy, though I don't know why I feel the latter. huh.gif

Nauseous, with a slight headache for some reason? Feels like it's because of dehydration, or how I fell asleep from exhaustion at 6pm.

Ugh, just ugh, yep. Slight caffeine related headache + sleepy + self esteem. Pretty much have forgotten how being happy feels.

Really, really happy. I got over 1,200 views on a story over on fanfiction in just one day and I rejoined a site that I've been missing for a while now.

Accomplished and happy. I made a beautiful paper crane out of the last of my mother's craft paper that was bought over 9 years ago. It was originally used for an elementary school fundraiser.

I especially love it because it's a burgundy wine color and it has the texture of old leather.