Syiren

How are you feeling?

i am really tired and stressed, thanks to school. i have all my work done, but the feeling that i didn't do all of it/something's missing wont go away hhhh

but aside from that, i'm doing pretty good. the rain sounds nice outside

Enjoying a day off.

Depressed. Skipped work today. And I just found out I have to pay *another* $300 pet deposit for my new dog.

Pretty out of it. I haven't slept or over 24 hours cos I had an assignment to finish (this is why I shouldn't procrastinate), and after I edited it, it's still 300 words over the limit. Halp

I feel pretty ok right now!! A small tummy ache and stressing about excersizing, but I'm ok, I'll get over it. (:

As usual, sleepy! Baby's got a cold and wants to stay all day chained to me. 😃

happy.gif I've found some little joy. I found some stickers of physicists in my box. I had them scanned and look! I have Isaac Newton as my profile photo! My signature also contains his quote.

I'm feeling a bit better than what I was. I went to the hospital today to check and see why I was having chest pains/nausea. Found out that I have acid reflux, which is better than what I expected. I've been given some meds for it, I'm hoping that they work out for me.

I'm feeling a bit better than what I was. I went to the hospital today to check and see why I was having chest pains/nausea. Found out that I have acid reflux, which is better than what I expected. I've been given some meds for it, I'm hoping that they work out for me.

We all hope so too. Feel better soon. smile.gif

Amazing! The sun has been shining all day long and the temperature is nice +10 degrees AND only two days left till my holiday starts! Woohoo!

Bored. Waiting for a repair-person. I've been lurking on dragcave for, like, an hour and a half.

Edit: Yay! They came! I always hate waiting for a service call- I don't feel like I can really get into any task, in case I need to stop abruptly.

Edited by toyofubl

Exhausted. It's surprising how hot it is outside even when there's still snow on the ground.