Syiren

How are you feeling?

Amazing! smile.gif A mixture of motivation, hyper, hopeful, and optimistic. I really hope this feeling stays awhile.

Disappointed. I woke up feeling like it was going to be an amazing day, but I was wrong. It hasn't been a bad day, just ordinary.

After watching a good Disney movie, I'm in a very cheerful mood. I forgot how good Snow White really is.

Lately (As in the last few days) I've started feeling kind of helpless and angry at everything at the same time. I'm sure I'll get past it soon, but for now it's not very nice feeling this way.

Groggy. I didn't get much sleep last night. sleep.gif

I'm not sure...

I feel good, but, also a bit lost and trapped.

I'm not sure exactly why.

That feeling of wanting to pour your heart out all over the place but you can't even manage to post about something 'normal' because you know no one cares and there's no point.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Some of us care, Syaoransbear!

I'm feeling better. I've had a rough few days, Thursday at work was absolute hell, but I'm doing better today. My depression seems to have lessened today.

That feeling of wanting to pour your heart out all over the place but you can't even imagine to post about something 'normal' because you know no one cares and there's no point.

smile.gif Some people care. And you can also post in the Emotional Support thread about your problems.

That feeling of wanting to pour your heart out all over the place but you can't even manage to post about something 'normal' because you know no one cares and there's no point.

(((((Syaoransbear))))) wub.gif

I feel like I'm tired of winter and ready for summer.

Dang, that's rough.

"When you're feeling down just remember that there are billions of cells in your body and all they care about is you." Not sure if that helped, but when I saw it, it made me laugh. (Although there are trillions, not billions, I think)

Hungry, but also like I wanna be sick... And bored

Syaoransbear, there'll always be someone who cares. I think it's safe to say plenty of people here care.

~

I feel a bit sick. Went on another emotional food binge today and absolutely hate myself for it. I used to be the kind of person who wouldn't eat a thing while depressed, but now I just stuff all the food in my face. I hate it. It's terrible.

It would help if the other people who live here didn't need to buy ice cream and garbage all the damn time.

THERE IS A BIG SPIDER IN MY ROOM AND IT IS SCARY

I am so terrified of those things. >.<;

~*~

I feel like I'm on Cloud 9. I had an amazing day yesterday and I'm still feeling its effects today. Friendship between best friends really does survive time. wub.gif

Triumphant, I just took over the forum games section.

I have no life, when it rains.

Feeling pretty good. I'm almost finished with homework and my kitty is cuddling me and purring. That always makes me feel better. <3

Irritated. Not even 10 am and already the day is determined to tick me off. dry.gif