Syiren

How are you feeling?

Freaking awful. My muscles are healed so, I /should/ be doing my excersizes today, but I just can't seem to work up the motivation to do it. dry.gif Pff, I hate myself.

Thoughtful. As though I am but a smal particle in this world. Cheesy, I know.

Shaky and filled with the sort of exhaustion that only follows a panic attack. But it's something I'm going to need to get used to doing, so... I guess I'll just have to deal.

Good! Sun is shining, I'm on my holiday and I'm leaving to Stockholm in two days!

Exhausted. I barely slept last night.

~

Ravenous. I could probably eat the couch I'm sitting on and still be hungry.

Edited by prismatika

In pain, eardrum broke from a bad cold and infection

not supposed to cough, sneeze, or blow my my nose.. with a cold...ok blink.gif

Terrible after what happened in Brussels today. I know a lot of people in the area, and I don't know if all of them are safe.

My parents are safe thank goodness, but there's just too much uncertainty about too many people right now.

censorkip.gif terrorists.

I finally woke up at a decent time, but I still feel tired and a bit stressed out. I had some really anxiety-inducing dreams.

Excited. In fifteen minutes I'm going out to eat with my mom and friends.

I'm feeling really annoyed, because my internet keeps shutting off and acting slow. As much as I pay for the "fastest internet" they need to figure out what the problem is and fix it :/

Unwell and crummy. My mom is in the hospital and I really want to go see her, but I feel kind of yuck and I don't want to take the chance of spreading something to people who already have enough to worry about. The way it's been acting, I'm not entirely certain my stomach would be able to handle the ride there.

Bored. Last day before spring break and I've finished all my work and midterms but I'm stuck here till 2:30. Also, I'm scroll locked so I can't hunt for eggs. :/

Super happy and excited! After almost a week, my mom should be getting out of the hospital today! I'll be taking care of everything for her while she's recuperating, but eeeeee! <3