Syiren

How are you feeling?

Relaxed. Laying on my bed with my cat, listening to music, and watching music videos, ahhhhh. (:

Depressed. In one of those moods where I don't want to do *anything*, not DragonCave or writing or sleeping or anything.

Really sick all of the sudden... shouldn't have eaten breakfast I guess? >w<

Tired, but optimistic....and a tad anxious.

Unmotivated. I have a biology exam tomorrow, cannot bother to study. I had three lectures today but I skipped them all. Ugh.

Kind of anxious. Just got home from work and still coming down from the anxiety.

Not very ok, but you know, life can be tough and I just can't allow myself the luxury to sit down and be sad.

Being mature stinks. I miss being a child. Sometimes I just want to give up and be a kid again. But that's not an option, sadly... ugh... I miss when I could spend all day on the internet here or wherever. But life got in the way... anyway, life is stressful.

Bored. I think I managed to pass the biology exam today, despite of not studying much. One week till my Easter holiday, can't wait!

Sad. My library's closed for the next two weeks and so I won't have any internet for two weeks. I don't know how I'm going to get by without my daily internet fix. sad.gif

Oh, I feel amazing right now! (: My body is finally starting to look the way I want it to! (:

Tired and somewhat anxious for my exams tomorrow and the following week. I have a lot of time to study but I'm still a bit worried (kind of busted my GPA first quarter of school...)