Syiren

How are you feeling?

Exhausted. I was yelled by parents all the morning for the suck activity which in our school. I just want to earn some allowance. One of my classmate was slap by a parent without apology.

And it's 15:22 now, we still don't have lunch yet.

Eejaskldfskgj;sda;jkfl.

I suppose the nearest translation would be that my brain hurts from existing. And I hate school, and I'm tired of being lonely.

I'm sorry you are lonely.  That's a terrible feeling.  

I'm tired.  

My knee is hurting from too much walking and It's keeping me awake.  Ughhh...

I'm coooold.

The weather was warm-ish the past few days so my husband turned off the heating. Then this morning my room was 17.5°C (63.5°F). Too cold. I am not an Ice Dragon.

I find myself slipping into depression.

physically? Hungry.

Emotionally? Meh, yet optimistic. 

Tooth hurts... 

woke up with a headache. Had to keep running to the bathroom most of the day. Finally started feeling better after 4:30.

Frustrated. I bloat way more than other people after eating.

My neighbours are making me lose my mind. Like, how do those noisy freaks always end up under my floor or behind my wall, no matter where I live? I know I'm sensitive to voices but here it definitely isn't just me because every day I see people on the inner court looking up and peering the open windows as those crazy guys yell and yell and yell. And my other neighbours keep me awake almost every night. How wonderful.