Syiren

How are you feeling?

Totally psyched. I think I'm finally coming out of my writer's block and I had an epic dream to give my writing a nice boost. I just love it when things work out like that. biggrin.gif

Really bummed out. I had an art project that I printed today. Spent way too long on it, hurt my arm from drawing too much, lost some sleep...I'm reasonably pleased with the results on the computer.

Went to print them today. Ended up wasting so many extra sheets of that expensive paper we had to buy for the class. They're all really dark. Too dark to see a lot of the detail I put into them. Stood at the printing computer adjusting brightness/contrast/setting the white and black point for almost two hours. I was getting super frustrated/stressed/sad, I just gave up and left after my 8th print.

Not happy with the result at all. I put so much time into these images and they look like crap.

*curls into a heap*

I'm feeling dizzy ever since I got out of bed this morning (6 hours ago). Since I couldn't find a harmless explanation (no drugs, no lack of food or sleep, no abnormal blood pressure), and I also had a weird unexplainable eye problem two weeks ago, I went to the doctor.

He said I probably don't have the bad things I was afraid of (brain tumor or MS). That's nice to know, but I'm still dizzy and somewhat worried.

Make it go away. dry.gif

Edited by Confused Cat

Actively trying *not* to worry about work tomorrow. .... Which is making me worry about work tomorrow.

Irritable and cranky. I'm the only person who they made come into work at 12:30 and now I'm going to be the only one working tonight mad.gif. Everyone else will get to go home at 5 and I'll be the only person who'll be on cash for the whole night. I can't stand being on cash, customers are the absolute worst things to deal with. I've been a cashier for too long and I really don't like dealing with rude, cranky customers. I really do not like dealing with those kinds of people dry.gif.

I'm feeling dizzy ever since I got out of bed this morning (6 hours ago). Since I couldn't find a harmless explanation (no drugs, no lack of food or sleep, no abnormal blood pressure), and I also had a weird unexplainable eye problem two weeks ago, I went to the doctor.

He said I probably don't have the bad things I was afraid of (brain tumor or MS). That's nice to know, but I'm still dizzy and somewhat worried.

Make it go away. dry.gif

Have you experienced any ear troubles? Sometimes its your ears that can cause dizziness. Whether its something like an ear-ache, wax build-up or something else.

I'm feeling a bit tired, but more because of the crappy sleep I've been getting lately. My neck hurts and my stomach's not to happy with the breakfast I had this morning. They make it look so good in the ad, but not so great when its on a plate in front of you. dry.gif

Tired, depressed, discouraged. I've been unemployed for 3 months now, have signed up with two recruitment agencies, and nada so far. Gah.

I'm good. Hoping to be able to go out tonight to shop... maybe pick up a movie. Should be fun.

In a typing mood it seems.

Good but worried.

FRANCE AND JAPAN stay safe! And everyone else too!

Like I'm about to cry. This heavy sadness has settled over me and nothing is helping. My dog can usually cheer me up, but even he isn't having an affect this time.

Physically I'm tired and hurting. Mentally and emotionally? I'm so freaking happy and excited! Some of my favorite games and characters are making a comeback in a BIG way. happy.gif

Sad. My grandma had a hip surgery two days ago, but still hasn't recovered from sedation. She doesn't recognize anyone. :'(

Sad, frustrated, and ever so slightly pissed off. I'm tired of being denied simple things because of my physical appearance. Why can't people just accept me for who I am?

Probably because I haven't told anyone yet.

censorkip.gif dammit, I wish I could just talk to people. I wish I weren't such a coward.

Sad. My old neighbor just passed away. She was a big part of my childhood so hurting a bit.

Ok, had a good visit from family that lives far away today. Nice to see everyone.

After a long period of exhaustion and stress, finally better. I feel like I can breathe again.

Tired, had such a busy weekend that I still feel drained. I'd happily sleep in if it weren't a Monday. Bleck. XP

Cranky. I've had a headache for three days.

It started on Friday when I was stuck in traffic with an idiot who had his bass up so loud that it was shaking my entire car. He was behind me for an hour.