Syiren

How are you feeling?

Happy. My boyfriend just dropped by to spend the day with me and we're going to a friend's house in a bit. Physically though, I just started my monthly monster so,.....yeah. Perfect timing as usual. dry.gif But I won't let it stop me from having a good day. *insert game face*

Slightly stressed as it's near finals week, otherwise the generic "good".

I still feel very ashamed about having to work as a waitress at school today, since we had an Independence Day celebration lunch there. Glad it didn't last too long, but well. It didn't go well.

Welp, at least it's weekend again. Two more weeks to go before the Christmas holiday starts. n v n

Not only did I break from my writer's block, but I made a breakthrough as well. I'm so excited and happy to finally start writing again. I'll find a way to make it work around the holidays. biggrin.gif

I feel like I got falcon punched in the uterus

Oh, my! Are you OK? sad.gif

I feel great - I waited so long to get a new phone, and my college starting present should be here today. It's a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Going to start giving them cheese for their whine. I swear it is all about me me ME with people I know irl.

AKA I'm irritated.

Oh, my! Are you OK? sad.gif

I feel great - I waited so long to get a new phone, and my college starting present should be here today. It's a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Totally fine, just apparently lost the chromosomal lottery when I was conceived.

Feeling a bit better today, but STRESS X_X deadlines are painful. Nothing ever goes as it should.

Somewhat exhausted, and slightly frustrated because using the crosstrainer does not immediately have a positive effect on my fitness. I know it takes time... but that doesn't mean I have to like it. tongue.gif

(I'm a couch potato trying to become healthier.)

Feeling a tad bit chilly (I used to love the cold, but now I'm easily chilled lol) and sleepy. Excited but kind of dreading three solid days of work startng tomorrow (I need to do my job though, since I'm getting older lol).

Most of all...annoyed as fudge duckies with this one game on my 3DS XL lol

Getting a couple hours of sleep twice a day every day in the name of art. I cry errytiem.

Exhausted. I was up until past midnight grading papers and still have one left. I do not recommend 15-hour days to anyone. blink.gif

Good. Got a family birthday today so everyone is excited.

Tired and a bit irritable. Work was crap today, coworkers kept annoying me by just standing there talking to me. I'm trying to move a 4 foot section, I can't pay attention to your conversations dry.gif.

I'm tired after a long day of work and my head hurts. I should really be lying down.

stressed due to finals and i found out that my good friends don't want anything to do with me anymore but nobody has enough gall to give me a reason. I'm just being ignored.