Syiren

How are you feeling?

Emotionallyexhausted, physically strong and fit. The emotional sadness is slowly replaced by calmness as I listen peacefully to Christmas instrumentals.

I'm super ecstatic and out of my mind. Today I had my first dental patient, and I gave her anaestesia and took out two of her teeth! It was so awesome! wub.gif

I could almost say I feel good, since after tomorrow (Wednesday) it starts to feel like it's really close to being a weekend again. n v n And the whole school week is overall very peaceful, so I can't really complain here.

Currently feeling the worst I've felt in a long time. I am so mentally drained that it is starting to effect me physically. I'm not sure how I'm going to get out of bed tomorrow morning or when my stomach ache is going to go away. Thankfully, the medication worked for my headache that was brought on by constant crying. Why must life be so hard?

Like an unenthusiastic zombie. Every class has a project, they're looming over my head, I need more sleep, I just don't want to do anything. One of them is due tomorrow, one Friday, another has a "checkup" on Friday and I'm behind on that...I just want to sleep...

Mostly just cold and tired. The weather has gotten colder as it should, but tiredness is annoying. I hope I won't snooze during the next lesson, as they usually (almost) have that effect on me. I also have two lessons of home economics once again today, and I must say I don't really enjoy those lessons.

Like a total idiot. I always write down any IOU's and for some reason didn't save one that was important for the Halloween event. I completely forgot about owing the person and they were so awesome to help me out earlier this year with something I was having trouble with.

I really feel horrible....and stupid. *head desk*

Bored. So totally bored.

My son is at the dentist and my mother is at the eye doctor. I am everybody's ride home and I remembered to bring my glasses but not a book to read.

dragons are all sorted and named except for 1. Nothing to do.

Hungry and tired. I've have such a busy day and my head is killing me. I need some food.

I feel useless and very empty. For some reason, I've started to notice how alone I actually am. Since I choose to be, but it doesn't feel that good anymore. My motivation about everything has also dropped once again, and I could say I was kind of too sad to function.

Very exhausted and helpless. I just don't know that to do to make these feelings go away.

Very tired and a bit overwhelmed. This project I'm working on is due Tuesday and I have yet to complete any of my 3 images. I may have bitten off a bit more than I can chew with this concept. And I keep trying to ctrl+Z and ctlr+S my traditional drawings. -.-

Physically, I'm a bit achy and nauseated. That tuna salad I ate for lunch isn't sitting too well with me. My body's telling me to get more sleep but it's a bit difficult to do when your internal clock is stuck waking you up between 4:50 and 5am every morning like clockwork.

Is breathing necessary? *sigh* I'm just... Feeling weird.

Can't exactly put my finger on it either, but it's not pleasant.

A bit itchy. And I'm a feeling a relief from an emotional burden.

Refreshed and a bit hungry. I probably shouldn't have skipped breakfast this morning. happy.gif;