Syiren

How are you feeling?

I feel like I'm getting ill AGAIN. Just last week I was feeling exactly the same. Oh well, at least I finally finished my essay. Now I'll just stick to studying anatomy for the weekend (aka relax) and start studying for upcoming exams next week.

Fed up with my co-workers. mad.gif

You want me to turn left or right when I'm trying to bite my own ass? Both you say? Can't do that. dry.gif

Got sent home from work today, both my big toes I stubbed/smashed at work and they are badly bruised, so it hurts. I had to take off my shoes because they felt too tight and made my toes worse. I wanted to try and stay until 5 pm but the boss wouldn't have it, didn't want me to make it worse.

I'm resting in bed now, too bad not being on my feet still doesn't stop the pain I'm feeling.

Right now feeling tired... I really should go to bed, buuuuut.....

I did NOT sleep well last night. =_=; I normally don't take naps unless I'm sick, but I may make an exception for today.

Kind of fed up with the requests I'm getting on deviantArt. Everyone wants me to continue one of my finished works, and I'm just not ready to do that. Not to mention that I still have three stories I'm working on posting so I can get them A: out of my head and B: out of my sta.sh on dA.

Other than that, I'm semi-excited for tomorrow. It's Halloween and I get to dress up in the miserable place I work at.

Edited by Kamiko_Cullen

Weekend is here, which means almost automatically great! Weekend also means candy and this time also ice cream and pizza. There are also some cool colored light stuffs going on in the downtown area, I even took photos of some of them. It was especially amazing when there was a full moon at the same time. The photos didn't turn out that great though, as my photographing tool was a phone.

Tired with the beginning of a headache setting in... other than that just fine.

I woke up quite early, thinking that I had to go to school (I don't, it's Saturday), but I couldn't go back to sleep after that, so I feel very tired and have a headache.

I feel really good, just chilling on this lazy Saturday. We drank some wine with my boyfriend last night, he went to sleep at 8PM and I woke up at 4AM to watch Canucks play. Just generally very very pleased right now.

Very, very pumped and happy because I'm gonna have this baby:

user posted image

I desperately need a new phone, the one that I have is dying a painful death. sad.gif

I was drugged at a Halloween party last might, and I still feel really awful. Plus I feel really bad because my friends took care of me the whole night and took me to the hospital and I ruined their Halloween. Ugh.

I was drugged at a Halloween party last might, and I still feel really awful. Plus I feel really bad because my friends took care of me the whole night and took me to the hospital and I ruined their Halloween. Ugh.

Oh, my, I hope you weren't in grave danger and that you're OK now! sad.gif

I kinda understand how ya feel, Haze!!! I had an "incident" last night, and had to take some strong stuff I keep for just such an occasion. Looped out and woozy, but still managed to have a nice Halloween at home with my kid and roomie ex.

Edited by Riverwillows

A bit tired and unmotivated.

This. Mondays are the worst, at least because of the early wake ups once again.

I'm glad half of our class is currently at on-the-job learning, though. Well, after two weeks it shall be my time to go to work like that. I can only wonder how that's going to go.

My neck hurts and I did not sleep well, but I woke up to a nice surprise. The Halloween eggs are still dropping and I was able to catch a few more, plus a friend had some hatchies to gift me, so that was awesome. happy.gif

I have a friend coming over later, and it's been a while since I've seen him. Looking forward to today.

Pretty good! I've got three vacations scheduled for the coming year: Washington DC for New Years, a Caribbean cruise in August and New York City in September! I love it when circumstances allow travelling.

Still riding on a high from last night's amazing world series win by the KC Royals!

Skipping work tomorrow (well, taking PTO) to go to the celebration parade in downtown KC, it's going to be madness.