Syiren

How are you feeling?

I am feeling anxious my hatchling are maturing slowly. I can't wait for them to mature so I can know their gender.

I feel quite hyped because of December, but I still can't just shove my negative thoughts in the corner and leave them there. So well, except for all the Christmasy feelings, I can't help but still be sad.

Intensely, intensely frustrated and rethinking how I choose to spend my free time.

Tired due to the constant ache in my hands from arthritis but I need to finish a ton of knitting for the holidays this week. sigh.

I have pain meds but they make me feel loopy, and you do NOT want to see how I knit when I'm loopy, nope nope.

Edited by Riverwillows

Kinda drowsy, but looking forward getting some housework done. I just feel like cleaning and reorganizing. tongue.gif

Irritated.

It's cold and snowing outside and all the ice and snow broke a gutter off the side of the house. BUT because it's still snowing and there's still snow and ice in said gutters, the broken gutter cannot be fixed yet. Gotta wait til it melts some, hopefully later this week.

Extremely happy because I just found a Leetle Tree!!!!!!!!

user posted image wub.gif

Ahhhhhhh!!! It's so beautiful! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bored slightly, but been gaming on Tera to keep me occupied most of the time. Other than that, a bit toasted from the heat of my heater o.o

School's a bit too, well, educational. And it's almost finals week, so I'm not feeling great.

My body kind of hurts. I have no idea what I've done to create such an effect, but it doesn't feel good. Anyways, I also feel quite tired and unmotivated to study for tomorrow's exam. Sigh, my grades have been just dropping lower and lower nowadays.

Incredibly pissed off. I just really hate someone I'm forced to live with right now. No, it's not the person. It's their habit, I guess. But holy censorkip.gif it really pisses me off. They keep saying they're going to stop. It's been how many years. I really want to punch a wall right now.

I'm beginning to feel too old for this site.

I guess what I really mean is too mature. I appreciate history and old things too much for the new kids on the block who disregard that.

Edited by Wahya

There's some lovely drama happening in the Guild Wars 2 reddit thread, and I never realized how much I love reading people bicker at each other on the internet. Especially when I only started playing that game in June and it's all of the old players going back and forth about how good/bad the new expansion is compared to the old content. Delicious drama really! Makes me appreciate the game even more, surprisingly.

There's some lovely drama happening in the Guild Wars 2 reddit thread, and I never realized how much I love reading people bicker at each other on the internet. Especially when I only started playing that game in June and it's all of the old players going back and forth about how good/bad the new expansion is compared to the old content. Delicious drama really! Makes me appreciate the game even more, surprisingly.

Guild Wars 2 is still around? AND it's still getting updates? Jeez. Years ago when I played, I don't remember much drama over updates, but I wasn't really into the reddit forum for it.