Syiren

How are you feeling?

How am I feeling? Dunwanna go to work, that's how. Meeeehhh. I kinda *have* to go today, and Monday and next Friday, 'cause I'm taking a day off next Wednesday. .... I hate feeling like I *have* to work no matter how I'm feeling. Why can't money just grow on trees?

just woke up, but I feel kind of...good, actually. I stopped by the park to run before going to bed and the activity just felt right I guess.

Tired and not feeling like studying for my exam, even though the subject is interesting (Sports in Ancient Greece)

Even though the autumn vacation of mine has started, I'm not completely free of worry after all. When my mom and I had a small discussion about the latest exam I had, she suddenly asked if I still really would like to go to high school. She also asked would I manage to pass the exams there because they need a lot of studying and stuff. I'm pretty sure she knows I want to go to high school, so asking the question about managing made me quite uncertain again.

Well, other than that, I'm feeling fine.

I had a good day earlier but now I have a very bad stomach when I was fine all day. I'm really hoping it won't turn into the stomach flu, I really do not like getting sick sad.gif.

just woke up after a full 8 hours of sleep. Still wool-headed, but at least I'm not dead tired.

I'm feeling mostly fine, but a little tired too. It doesn't matter though, since I have nothing special to do today. Tomorrow will be different though, we're finally leaving for the spa-place thingy where there's a huge water slide too. It's a great thing, I can't almost wait.

Very relaxed, being home with my boyfriend, drinking tea and watching hockey.

Overwhelmed and a bit panicked. Just learned I have a strict deadline on something that's very important. So that's nice.

Awesome. ~Off-topic spam removed: Site Discussion is for cave talk - General Discussion is not~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I have an exam in half an hour and I don't know if I'll do well... Hope so!

A bit better. Just took my first step on a long journey that'll change my life. It was a small step, but still a step.

Well...I just finished the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode, another wonderful game by Telltale Games...but it's left me feeling the same way /all/ Telltale Games do before all the episodes are out: anxious.

I'm so ready for episode 2, ugh. And the game just came out a few days ago. xd.png

Satisfied that I finished an assignment, anxious because I have another assignment due today that I didn't complete dry.gif

Feeling kind of sick, though not as much as yesterday. My throat is still a little sore.

Not so great today, as I didn't get almost any sleep last night, mainly because I 'slept' in a hotel room with my family. And the others were noisy. And I always have problems with falling asleep.

And well, of course there was an unfounded fire alarm in the morning.