Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired. Both loving and dreading the holiday weekend. Gonna be soooooooooo busy. sleep.gif;

sad.gif I don't know why I'm losing motivation and am being complacent. Perhaps I'm simply very tired and giving up on the semestre.

Anxious. The bad kind of anxious. I don't know why. I just feel like something's going to happen. Really making it difficult to focus on anything.

Also kinda mad at myself. Dinner hasn't even started and I've already been eating a lot. -.-

A little bit upset. On the way home from Thanksgiving dinner we were bringing the leftovers of a delicious spiral cut ham home. Said ham proceeded to leak into my backseat. Washed the seat with Dawn. Will find out in the morning if it helped...and will hope my car doesn't smell like ham or Dawn during my trip to the beach (where it will be too cold to swim, but hopefully windy enough for kite flying). dry.gif At least I have black cloth interior. rolleyes.gif

Tired. It was a long day yesterday. At least I can stay home now. Weather isn't too good and I have no desire to leave the house... despite the tempting sales going on.

Old. I feel very old. I'm stiff, and sore for no reason (maybe the weather, IDK).

Exhausted. Glad the holiday is finally over. Ready for things to go back to "normal."

Quite peaceful. I'm catsitting our family's cat when my parents are out of town because the kitty had his paw injured (again!!) and he needs pain killers and medication. It's super weird to be alone with just two cats in this huge house, it's been like two years since the last time.

I feel sleepy all the time. I just want to cuddle up in a pile of blankets and stay warm while watching the rain outside. I am finally able to feel hopeful for my future and I no-longer feel burdened by depression. I've been free for 3 or 4 months now. It's been a battle for several years and this is the longest time that I've been without a serious drop.

Pretty good... cautiously optimistic about not getting sick.

Just woke up and I'm already irritated. I hate this day of the year. -.-

Relieved that THAT busy weekend is over. It was fun, but I'm ready to sleep for about a month. Too bad the Christmas holiday is only just beginning. Yay, I'll so busy now! <~ *hinted sarcasm*

Currently, I'm fine. A bit tired, but fine.

Edited by Syiren

Its so cold over here.. apparently it'll be warmer tomorrow but its making me feel miserable about today. So much work, too. I'm so tired..

Sleepy

I slept at 12am and woke up at 2am. Was unable to go back to sleep due to pains, lasted ten minutes.

Bored out of my mind, and stressed from all the work I have to do. BLEGH!

I promise I did not just spend 10 minutes reverently stroking the blender my parents got me for my birthday.

It's so beautiful ;-;

Better, still a little weak from being sick yesterday, but still improved.