Syiren

How are you feeling?

My stomach hurts. Also feeling a little stressed, but that normal for a Friday. dry.gif

Dejected and alone. No one ever seems to want to be around me irl. I'm no longer allowed to go on walks in the evening for reasons I don't quite understand. I like to walk, too, ya know. It's like the only time I get to as well.

Pretty good today. Just got back from playing in the snow with the kids.

Tired, I hate my b-day I'll so glad when this day is over...

Life is good...

Besides the newly acquired pain in my hand, I feel pretty darned pleased of myself.

I'm feeling... Umm... Oh wait I'm a robot, I don't have feelings.. Il say ok (not really, I do have feelings, treat me as though)

I'm not sure. A bit tired, a bit bored, a bit anxious for unknown reasons.

And distracted by Moonheart08's amazing member number.

There are things I should be doing, but I just don't feel like doing anything right now.

Feeling anxious waiting/hoping to have responses from people and waiting for my 3DS to dry out in rice because my water bottle spilled in my bag earlier & then seeped into my case... dry.gif bad water..seeping into my game like that... Edited by ~X~

I'm trying to figure out how to function again and it's kinda difficult. but also I know that when I get through this I'll be so much better.

Kinda happy because it's finally nice weather, but also kinda sad because it's sunk in that I will be completely alone for Christmas, not to mention working all the darn time.

Tired and unproductive. I'm in a slump. I can't motivate myself to do any work even though I desperately, desperately need to start doing stuff for my online class. I can't even be bothered to focus my procrastination efforts into creative outlets - I could at least be reading or writing to justify my complete lack of work ethic but nope. All I do is sit around and watch TV.

I really need to start reading and writing more often. I can tell that I'm out of practice and it's kind of unnerving considering I used to be glued to books and addicted to writing. I've been making mistakes that I never make - overlooking spelling errors when I'm editing people's papers and not catching them until the third time around, not catching my own errors when I'm typing, actually having to think about how certain things are spelled... So weird. It's supposed to come naturally to me. Spelling and grammar and English in general are my areas of expertise, so the fact that the other day I wrote "holier than though" instead of "thou" and didn't catch it until much later is bothering meeee

In less than a minute, I just experienced one heck of a mood swing. ಠ_ಠ

I was irritated, then content, then I was pleased with myself, and now I'm kinda bummed out. Emotions, pls. I'm trying to work.