Syiren

How are you feeling?

Pretty pissed. Just checked my credit card and discovered that there were a lot of orders made by my little brother from my x-box - it's 2:30 AM so I can't confront him now but I am NOT happy!

Pretty much almost the opposite of good, because I hate to think about school starting tomorrow. On the other hand, I'm having quite a good time right now, so I guess I'll be feeling good for a while before tomorrow, hoho.

Pretty strange, actually. Half disappointed and half happy. Repairs aren't going very well, but better, than in a bad scenario.

Even though it's Monday, I could say I feel great. I didn't sleep for too many hours last night, but still, I'm not even deadly sleepy as I could be! Whoo.

A bit groggy since I didn't get much sleep last night, but otherwise happy and excited. I love this event. Christmas and Valentines are awesome, but Halloween is by far my favorite. wub.gif

Feeling... meh. I have a lot on my plate right now, doing ok right now, but things are starting to build and i can feel it.

Exhausted, stressed, depressed, you name it. You know youre life is in a hole when the only thing you look forward to anymore is fanfiction, fanart, and new episodes.

Anxious, partially because I'm watching the GameGrumps playthrough of Soma (I am TERRIBLE even watching horror games), and cause I have a project and test on Wednesday.

I had a dream too nice last night, so it felt like a shame to wake up already. biggrin.gif I'm also very tired again, so I'm really hoping I won't snooze during class today.

Good and bad. I have four projects happening all at the same time, but only one of them actually interests me. I'm sinking so much time into this one project, and enjoying it way too much, and none of the other projects are going anywhere. -.-

Why is it that teachers love giving projects all at the same time?

Good, I did well on the exam and the new physiology course that started seems really interesting. I also made progress on my essay so woohoo!

Anxious. I still have at least a full day to wait for my Halloween dragons to hatch. sad.gif Why'd the event have to start on a Sunday? When the library's closed? *mopes*

Other then that I'm good I guess, though, I'd be better if it weren't raining. I need to get some stuff done outside and I can't do that because of the weather.

*sighs* This is just not my day. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Currently feeling hungry... besides that, not really feeling much at the moment.

I'm pretty tired today. I had to break down over 7 skids of freight and going through invoices for said freight. I have to go through another one tomorrow, hopefully I won't get stuck with the same person because she annoys me.

Tired and my neck hurts. I need to get a new pillow or something because for the past few nights I have not been sleeping well at all and my neck and shoulders always hurt the next day.

A bit urrrrrrg. I now remember why I never get more than a small latte. My stomach and head are both not happy with me.

sad.gif In need of hug. The strange thing is that when people are not huggable, that's most likely they need a hug. Not huggable is when they are sick or just didn't get a nice shower. Of course, sick is unhuggable because the sickness may transfer.

So yes, just give me ghost hugs when I am in those times.

Note: Of course, those other times that people badly need a hug and are huggable are still plenty such as emotional problem, lost of loved ones and many others.

Bummed.

Wanted o try a cosplay for the convention I'm working this weekend. I stupidly hadnt tried wearing all of the individual pieces at once... and its ugly. Guess I'll be experimenting with a back up plan.

Bummed.

Wanted o try a cosplay for the convention I'm working this weekend. I stupidly hadnt tried wearing all of the individual pieces at once... and its ugly. Guess I'll be experimenting with a back up plan.

Jealous.

I would love to go to a con. My son and I are going to one in January. Last con we went to, his cosplay took me so long to make that I had no time for my own.

------------

Tired. Bored. Watching the debate.