Syiren

How are you feeling?

A bit tired, but for the most part, okay! Although I think I might be getting sick? I feel like I've got a fever but I can't find the thermometer.

Dead. I feel dead. I'm very tired, pretty much in zombie-mode. Hopefully I won't almost fall asleep in class again tomorrow. >.>;

Happy and hopeful, even though uni stuff really stresses me out atm.

A little bit annoyed, because my step-dad thought I was 15 when my birthday was almost 6 months ago.

And he was audacious enough to adamantly insist that I was 15! Like, umm, I think I know my own birthday and how old I am, thanks.

My eyes and throat hurt. I strongly think they hurt because of the chlorine that was in the swimming pool, so it's not a big surprise however. Welp, I already needed a break from swimming anyways. tongue.gif

I'm tired from all of the cleaning. I've pretty much turned both my room and the living room upside down. I won't even try to describe how much dust has been kicked up. *sneezes*

Very, very bored. I just can't seem to find anything that can hold my attention. I would go hunting in the cave, but I'm trying to get all of my eggs hatched and at least some of my babies grown up before Halloween breeding begins.

So nervous, I feel like I'm going to be sick. I got a call from a place I applied to, and she wants me to work all day tomorrow stocking shelves as well as doing a small interview. My nerves are not happy with me right now, so stomach sick at the thought of it.

Pretty great actually, I had a wonderful time with my friend again. We were in the mall and bought stuff. The greatest thing I found was a small orca plushie. Hadn't seen anything related to orcas for a long time. I have a soft spot for orca- and shark plushies. And there were both.

Well, tomorrow's the time to finally clean my room. Gladly I've already started it today, so there won't be as much work for tomorrow.

Pretty great actually, I had a wonderful time with my friend again. We were in the mall and bought stuff. The greatest thing I found was a small orca plushie. Hadn't seen anything related to orcas for a long time. I have a soft spot for orca- and shark plushies. And there were both.

Well, tomorrow's the time to finally clean my room. Gladly I've already started it today, so there won't be as much work for tomorrow.

Good to hear someone else has a soft spot for orcas too! I have this like 1,5metre long orca plush which I absolutely adore ♥

I'm feeling like I caught a cold... I have to attend a formal party tomorrow and I hope I won't be too exhausted. Already drank a bucket of tea and currently curled in bed, good thing I only had one lecture today.

Good to hear someone else has a soft spot for orcas too! I have this like 1,5metre long orca plush which I absolutely adore ♥

Wow, that sounds amazingly adorable! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ I would immediately give a home for one too, only if I could find one in a store around here, hehe.

For my own feelings - I kind of feel relieved since I cleaned my room, but also like a piece of trash because of a conflict with my friend.

Not so good. Had a panic attack today thinking about student debt and the possibility that in five years I will be a college graduate paying off a ridiculous, crushing amount of money. I'm so privileged to live here in the US but sometimes I hate this country and feel like I'm being scammed.

Exhausted. I am trying to hold it in and not rant but I feel it more and more difficult as the pressure builds up. I'm becoming whiny.

Currently trying to cope with the pure red anger that's burning deep in my chest. I honestly feel like punching a hole in the wall, but I don't want to stoop to the same level as the jerks who do that kind of stuff, so instead I'll just bottle it up inside. smile.gif

Tired. I had a great day yesterday, but it exhausted me. happy.gif; Sadly, my dad is working on the pipe under the sink and is cursing up a storm. (he isn't a plumber) Which means he's in a bad mood and will cause everyone to have a bad mood as he lacks the ability to not lash out at anyone who did nothing wrong to warrant it. dry.gif

Sad. My best friend (if I should really call her that) really hurt my feelings today and I just don't know what to think anymore.

Edited by _Beloved_

I'm a bit tired and extremely sore. I've been working the past two days lifting heavy boxes and now my back is bad. I'm only working until 2 tomorrow, so I can hopefully get some rest.

Foggy. My mind feels like I can't concentrate on things, like I'm going in slow motion or something. This happens sometimes. Meh.