Syiren

How are you feeling?

Feeling good. It's gloomy outside but after a busy weekend its quiet around the house.

In pain. A can of soup just attacked me and fell on my toes. I can already see a bruise forming, ugh.

like someone reached into my chest, pulled out my heart, ripped a big hole in it, and put my heart back in the wrong way.

RIP Chuck. you weren't a perfect dog, but you were a good dog and you will always be missed.

Exhausted and sick. After having a cold for eight days that I just could not shake, I finally went to the doctor yesterday and found out I had a sinus infection, blegh. I just want to sleep a lot and have no energy.

Annoyed. mad.gif

Found something at work that reminded me of a co-worker. Took a pic and will send it to him later. I showed the pic to another co-worker and her response was: "Do you have time to take photos?"

Yes, I took a pic at work.

Of something that reminded me of a nice co-worker.

Who is on sick leave.

For a burn out.

Do not make me feel like I shouldn't care about others. dry.gif

Edited by CatCreature

happy.gif Contented. I've just finished with most tasks such as papers for philosophy.

Kinda creeped out. This is the second time this old man has tapped me on the shoulder and asked what I was doing online today. Fourth time total. I'm very tempted to bring it up to the front desk when I go to leave. I'm not the only person he's done this to either. :/

Edited by Syiren

Nervous. I have an endoscopy scheduled tomorrow, and I've never been knocked out before. I'm hoping it will be quick and painfree, and that I'll get out of recovery quickly, but it depends on what they find. So we'll see.

Cold and creeped out (there's a dead rabbit in the yard and I really don't want to be the one to go pick it up).

I'm tired, I had to go to work at 6 am this morning so I was awake at 5 am to get ready. I've been awake for over 20 hours, I want to sleep but I'm wide awake dry.gif.

Quite relaxed, only stressing a bit because I have to find a dress to an upcoming ball and the postal service is down so I can't order online...

Sugary. I drank a bottle of non-light soda and one and a half bars of chocolate.

Mentally though, I feel quite unstable and tired. No idea how to feel, at one moment I'm all happy-go-lucky but at the other I feel like I should bang my head to the table. Welp, the usual, I guess.

Better than yesterday, but still tired. I was pretty busy today and I could use a bite to eat, because I missed lunch. TT~TT

Edited by Syiren

I guess I'm feeling fairly well. I'm pretty confused because of some people close to me and I was sick yesterday but I'm feeling better now.

Feeling good. A little chilly because of the cold that's moving in.