Syiren

How are you feeling?

Awesome! I made some nice valentines gifts to give to friends, and I always feel good when I do something for others. ^.^

Tired, barely staying awake, but can't go to bed yet. I dred tomorrow. I wish I could sleep in. u_u Zzz.....Zzz......Zzz....

I couldn't fall asleep until 11 am. Yes, 11 am. That is ridiculous. I'm so exhausted. >_>

I couldn't fall asleep until 11 am. Yes, 11 am. That is ridiculous. I'm so exhausted. >_>

*pats you on the back* I have soo been there. sleep.gif

I'm tired from being out all day and just want to kick back and relax. I overworked my knee today which wasn't smart. Wish it would hurry up and heal already. dry.gif Also hungry, I wonder what's for dinner? smile.gif

Sick.

I have felt under the weather all year, ever since work moved us into the "newly renovated" building that they weren't done building yet. I'm thinking it's a combination of the lack of insulation and all the paint fumes... sad.gif

But the contractor got their special bonus for moving everyone in before the holiday break. dry.gif

Ready to rip all my hair out out of frustration.

I just got my laptop yesterday from HP (had to send it there because we simply could not figure out why it was crashing) and they had replaced the entire motherboard...and it crashed AGAIN with the same system error about a half-hour ago. I am so done with this thing it's not even funny.

*pats you on the back* I have soo been there. sleep.gif

I'm tired from being out all day and just want to kick back and relax. I overworked my knee today which wasn't smart. Wish it would hurry up and heal already. dry.gif Also hungry, I wonder what's for dinner? smile.gif

What did you do to your leg? I'm dealing with a tibial fracture right on top of the bone from putting up x-mas lights on Dec 17th. Doctor finally let me put weight on it last week.I've got the leg pain too! Hope you feel better soon.

What did you do to your leg? I'm dealing with a tibial fracture right on top of the bone from putting up x-mas lights on Dec 17th. Doctor finally let me put weight on it last week.I've got the leg pain too! Hope you feel better soon.

N'aww thanks. *hugs* I'm sorry to hear about your leg. sad.gif

A few weeks ago I was leaving the doctor's office and all of my important paperwork flew out of the folder thanks to the wind. Mom and I had to chase all of the papers across the parking lot. I saw a cluster of papers that were about to blow away and I tripped as I was diving to catch them and landed hard on my knee. That was a few weeks ago and it's still bruised and hurts. Went to the doc not long ago and he told me I bruised the bone and told me to take it easy.

It doesn't hurt as much now, just a bit sore whenever I'm on it for too long.

As for right now, I'm so tired. I want to stay up for the new release, but I don't know if I'm gonna make it. 2 and a half hours away...well. We'll see if I can last. There's always tomorrow. It won't be the end of the world If I don't catch one of the first hundred dragons. xd.png

...or will it? unsure.gif j/k tongue.gif

...or am I? unsure.gif

sorry, I'll stop now. xd.png Too much caffeine in my system. x3

Irritable.

My parents are going to see 50 Shades of Gray today. As if Valentine's Day doesn't make me ornery enough to begin with, my mom decides to tell me about their plans, and then offers to get me a ticket to go see a different movie by myself. -.-

Because going to the movies alone on Valentine's Day in the midst of a hoard of nauseating couples is just the thing to brighten my mood.

Feeling exceptionally bleh. Kind of want to sleep for a whole year. Kind of also need to do work....

(spoiler warning)

If you recognize this image (resized for obvious reasons) you'll know:

user posted image

I'm feeling like crying for the first time in years.

It feels so bad that it's good somehow.

Edited by Brotato

Decent, I've recovered a lot since a couple of weeks ago. I also just had a late lunch a bit ago so that's bonus points for satisfaction. =)

I'm annoyed because I have a hatchling with wings. Its been three days and it hasn't grown up yet. Grr.... I need to enter it on more click sites I guess.

Tired, but mostly annoyed with myself. I need to finish that chapter and yet I keep getting side-tracked. dry.gif