Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling alot.png better than I have been lately. Last night I wanted to scream my stomach was hurting so bad. But thanks to a good night's sleep, great weather and a good lunch today's turning out to be much better. happy.gif Now if only I could remember my DeviantArt password. dry.gif

Feeling pretty bad, had surgery yesterday sad.gifwisdomteeth. I hope to recover soon. ;;

Feeling another headache coming on. ;_; I hope it's not because of the scented candle, because I don't want to put it away... (Gotta love when my vanilla hater mom gets a vanilla scented candle as a gift. I love those 'food' scents, so MINE NOW!! But it is a little overwhelming. D:)

Feeling fine physical. Spirituality I feel a bit drain, stuff goes down in life and we deal with it though sometimes it's a bit to much to take. Still better then letting it build up right? Don't know why I decided to post this.

Crampy due to mother nature's monthly 'gift'. >.<

Ouch, I am so there with you. sad.gif

slightly hung over and a little worried for a friend but over all feeling good. Gonna go take some Tylenol now.

Feeling like absolute crap. I have so much work and not enough time to do it. Everything is just not going correctly right now, family issues, friend issues, just general disorganization. Also, I feel like I keep getting into disputes and stuff online, I might just disappear for a few days or something. I feel terrible and my head is killing me.

Lucky. Just had a lightbulb pop out of its fitting and land on the ground not a metre behind me. This is why I hate bayonet light fittings, can never be sure if they're secured when I'm too darn short to reach the fitting comfortably. I'm not quite sure how I'd be able to explain having a lightbulb smash on my head... I suppose it would have been an illuminating experience. huh.gif

Well, Had a nice dinner, listening to the game in the backround, was real surprised and happy to see Ponies in a commercial. (still going, "Wait, what?" about that. xd.png ) My back hurts a little because I slept horrible last night, but other than that I'm feelin' pretty good. ^^

Feel like censorkip.gif, sister always manages to make me feel worthless all because she's jealous of me.

Feel like censorkip.gif, sister always manages to make me feel worthless all because she's jealous of me.

*Hugs* You are an amazing human being and no one should make you feel bad about anything you have accomplished in your life. Chin up, shoulders strong, you made it where you are and as such you deserve to be showered with love and respect. Let the hate roll off you like water on hydrophobic material, and just know that there are people who love you, appreciate you, and look up to you. So smile dear, we love you here.

On topic:

I am excited that I might get to see my boyfriend during valentines and not just that, spend another whole week with him. Trying to keep my hopes low though because it is all dependent on whether my mom (Who despite it all is being awesome about this) can reschedule a minor surgery she's gonna get.

I'm feeling pretty crappy right now, tbh...

I'm making a college thing with my boyfriend and well... It's impossible. We have to do things his way or it doesn't work because it's "bad" and "wrong"... So I'm just taking his orders and now he kinda got mad at me because I'm doing what he says instead of discussing and making the work with him instead for him.

I'm really tired and about to cry...

Sorry, I needed to vent ^^u