Syiren

How are you feeling?

Soooo very very tired and sleepy.

I did not get enough sleep last night __ __'

I am exhausted. I haven't been able to sleep at all, and it is already 6:30 am. I tried going to sleep around 2 am, which is pretty typical for me. I even took a muscle relaxer (I have a prescription for an arm injury, don't worry!), which took away the pain in my arm, but failed to put me out cold like it usually does. I think I'm stressed about my research not working.

Sick of life, sick of feeling like I am not good enough, sick of having to walk on eggshells because my mom is too immature to get over things.

Angry right now and frustrated with myself and my own stupidity. I swear normally I pride myself on my affinity with natural sciences, some things I can understand so quickly and easily (and am then all smug), and then suddenly there are concepts I just can't get through my thick skull and it drives me up the damn wall. And of course, by coincidence, right now we just have to be dealing with such things both in AP Chem, and in regular math. Oh trigonometric functions how I hate thee. :x

Right, I think I'm going to need a little break today, as soon as I'm done with the absolute school necessities for tomorrow...

I'm exhausted. I never got a huge amount of sleep last night, I was too bloody nervous about getting my taxes done. All I could think about was having to owe them a bunch of money. I also spent the better part of the night trying not to scratch the rash on my legs, but it didn't work. Then to top it all off, my stomach started cramping something fierce ;-;. I'm just ready for this day to end so I can sleep.

Relaxed now that I've got that chapter out of the way. I woke up this morning, knowing what needed to be done and I did it. Why can't other chapters be that easy? unsure.gif

Other than that my side is stiff and my leg hurts from sitting at the painful old chair for a few hours. I need a new one...and an advil. laugh.gif

Kinda shaky and tired. Spent about six hours in the hospital today for a severe asthma attack. Lots of drugs in me right now. >_e

Kinda shaky and tired. Spent about six hours in the hospital today for a severe asthma attack. Lots of drugs in me right now. >_e

Ouch. Feel bad.

So, I am mad that I can't access Tale of Dragons forums. If I am waiting for anything on this site, I have nothing to do dry.gif

It is 1:50 AM here in New Jersey...sleep is for the weak o3o

Like I got hit by a truck. I've been coughing uncontrollably for a week, choking and gagging, it's horrible! Heading to the doctor tomorrow...

Like I got hit by a truck. I've been coughing uncontrollably for a week, choking and gagging, it's horrible! Heading to the doctor tomorrow...

I hope you feel better soon

Annoyed, ready for school to be over, and somewhat tired. I am sketching, and this dragon wing refuses to listen to me.

Much better after my shower. That was exactly what I needed after a stressful day. The next time someone asks me to hang out I might take a rain check instead.

Going to hang out with my friends tonight!

Excited!!

Hungry. Wish I had something to snack on and HOLY CRAP! How the heck did it get so late? I swear it was midnight not five minutes ago, now it's after 2 am?! The heck?! blink.gif Not good. I have to get up in 6 hours. Great. sleep.gif; Now I'm feeling a bit down.

yay! I seem to be kinda getting both chem and math right now. At least to some extent, I've now regained a sense of what's happening. (And I did REALLY well on the dreaded math test and was a total badass at school in general. That helped a lot I guess.) smile.gif *knocks on wood* Time to get to work then, I guess, while it lasts...

Wow I actually feel pretty awesome, wonder how long it'll last before my brain decides it's time for my mood to plummet again ahaha

Like crap. I have no energy and I feel shaky on my feet. I had to come home early from the shop today. One of the ladies was nice enough to give me a ride home. I want to eat something, but I should probably lay down for a bit instead.