Syiren

How are you feeling?

Wanting to throw the television out the window xd.png. Whoever decided to turn Barney the Dinosaur on to show my niece I'm going to smack them.

Cold and wet. A valve for the water broke in our house, which lead to 3 hours of flooding. I am queen of responsibility so I got us water and towel and such and even knew what was wrong. Not that anyone would let me fix it. Now we have no water. How am I suppose to shower? And we have one room completely totaled. SO I am excited, pissed off, lively. not sure

Edited by TraheCreations

Annoyed with myself

Edit: @ blackmagicrose.... Love the name.

Edited by Rachel72

Coooold. Freezing. I should probably put on a jacket but I'm too lazy to walk over there. tongue.gif

A bit annoyed at my school since they can't keep it together and our Vray-license ran out yesterday dry.gif

Miserable. Been in the urgent clinic for 4 hours with some mysterious shoulder pain, but no apparent injury. I just got out of lab work and X-rays.

Weird, feels almost like I'm... alive? This week's been so busy compared to how it normally is for me (meaning, it would be an ordinary week for anyone else, but hush). Each day something out of the ordinary has happened (or is planned to happen), including nearly normal social interaction :0, and I've got to finish a bunch of work real quick for my course on top of that. Meaning, I'm not completely stagnating and drowning in my oblomovism for the first time in months, and it's great.

Though I can't sleep at night due to unnecessary worries about school. Which kinda sucks. But that's about it.

Everybody who isn't feeling well: hope things look up for you very soon! *sends good health & fortune vibes to whole thread*

Edited by Orlageddon

I feel old. Very old. Too old for how I really am. But depression, fatigue and insomnia tend to do that to you. I wake up, when I do manage to sleep, feeling like I didn't sleep at all. My brain is in a fog 75% of the time; I forget things, can't recall things I try to remember. I feel unmotivated, uninspired, and like no matter what I do it will never matter. I feel like I'm in my 90's. UGH.

I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!! Sending lots of positive vibes your way!

I'm feeling tired and a little anxious cause I'm procrastinating on some things that I should have started a long time ago and the deadlines are coming up really soon. But I can't bring myself to do any of it. Aaaagh. D:

I got out of urgent care yesterday and thanks to a chest x-ray found out I have a bad case of acute bronchitis. Ugh. Got antibiotics and I am on the mend now at least biggrin.gif Feeling a little better today than I did yesterday. smile.gif

Better now that those annoying kids left the library. I swear, they were working my last nerve. True, as an adult I shouldn't pay attention to what little punks say or do, but I also should have to have to deal with that either. Sometimes I forget that as an adult I can do something and not have to feel like such a helpless kid or teen who has to bear it and suffer in silence. I honestly, don't feel like an adult and sometimes I wonder if I ever will?

Lousy, depressed toothache and ear ache with infected sinuses. Makes sleeping difficult. I hope I get better soon.

I hope the rest of you feel well soonest.

Rache, what is wrong? Surgery or what?

I think my brother in law is dying, so I am down. He is in the hospital trying to recover from open heart surgery. He is hundreds of miles away and I am broke so I can't go see him. I think he is tired of being extremely ill.