Syiren

How are you feeling?

I'm feeling pretty crappy right now, tbh...

I'm making a college thing with my boyfriend and well... It's impossible. We have to do things his way or it doesn't work because it's "bad" and "wrong"... So I'm just taking his orders and now he kinda got mad at me because I'm doing what he says instead of discussing and making the work with him instead for him.

I'm really tired and about to cry...

Sorry, I needed to vent ^^u

*hugs* No need to apologize, we all need to vent and you have nothing to feel sorry for. Some people just can't be reasoned with and no matter how hard you try you can't please them. *more hugs* sad.gif

I don't know what's causing me to sleep so terribly, that's two nights in a row now, but the previous night I slept awesome. It has been a bit warmer the past few nights. Maybe it'll be better tonight since we're supposed to be cooler. I hate that I'm so cutely in-tune with the weather. dry.gif

Other than that I feel okay. A little hungry, but that's easily fixed.

*hugs* No need to apologize, we all need to vent and you have nothing to feel sorry for. Some people just can't be reasoned with and no matter how hard you try you can't please them. *more hugs* sad.gif

I don't know what's causing me to sleep so terribly, that's two nights in a row now, but the previous night I slept awesome. It has been a bit warmer the past few nights. Maybe it'll be better tonight since we're supposed to be cooler. I hate that I'm so cutely in-tune with the weather. dry.gif

Other than that I feel okay. A little hungry, but that's easily fixed.

Thank you very much for the hug, hun!

I was really sad because he's my boyfriend... We've been together for almost four years but this is always too hard. I can't understand why he gets so mad at me when I not agree with him! He says that I do things in a wrong way and that he wants to make things good and I don't let him T____T

Have you eaten already, dear?

Eat your full meals daily! That's really important for your health smile.gif

That... doesn't sound like a healthy relationship, especially if he blames you for when things don't go like he thinks they should.

Much better now that I've gotten rid of that monstrous migraine that was torturing me last night. Ugh, I hate going to bed so early. 8 Pm is when little kids go to bed, not me. I'm up 'til midnight at least. I hope that migraine doesn't return later like it has a nasty habit of doing. dry.gif

Stressed. Slightly depressed. Just generally unhappy and I'm pretty sure it's residual stress from my first week of the new semester.... which wasn't going well at all due to switching of classes....

I'm doing my best to correct this though. I don't have anything to be stressed about anymore...

*shrugs*

Like the huge procrastinator I freaking am.

-

(Have to do a test before my parents get home in a few hours, but here I am, thinking I have all the time in the world)

That's me here, procrastinating when I'm supposed to work on my socials project due tomorrow.

I feel antsy and on edge and I don't know why. There is nothing wrong, I just have a bunch of energy and I have no idea what to do with it. It's too late otherwise I'd use it to clean. I'd use it to play a video game, but I can't sit still. Heck, I'm barely sitting still to be online right now. I wonder if this has anything to do with the Two Mtn. Dews I had back-2-back earlier? unsure.gif

Somewhat stressed from the suspenseful wait of the raffle redraws, but I'm also still in pain from surgery a few days ago. =/

Impatient!

I want to be done with work (so I can leave and go judge a science fair, plus not be here).

I want it to be the weekend again.

I want to be done with this class already. (week 5 of 10, though!)

Tired, yet I have a strong craving for Mtn. Dew. It sucks being addicted to caffeine. dry.gif My knee and foot also hurt because I bumped my leg into my desk which hurt like holy heck. I just know I'm gonna have a bruise tomorrow.

...Heck with it, I'm getting a Mtn. Dew.