Syiren

How are you feeling?

Devastated.....just completely devastated. Grandma is in Lifecare Center assisted living which is good since she was in the hospital with fluid around her heart and congestive heart failure and we didn't think she was going to make it out of the hospital. But the big kicker is my Dad's best friend has pancreatic cancer and has been given a year to live. And my Dad is taking it hard.... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I'm a bit stressed right now. Dad has been feeling sick for over a week, and I had to bring him to the hospital on Saturday. He's on two different types of medication and today has to go for a CT Scan. I'm really hoping everything goes well and trying not to panic.

*Sends positive and hopeful vibes to everyone*

On a small note-

Woke up with a swollen eyeball/lid and bad nausea. Almost lost it while I was in the bathroom but managed to hold it down. The swelling in my eye hasn't gone down at all and still hurts in the corner of the lid. Seriously body what the censorkip.gif.

Anyways I hope everyone has better days ahead and if they're good already may they continue

A little annoyed, but otherwise okay. Back at the library and have I mentioned that I miss my internet signal yet? dry.gif

I am so coming tomorrow before school kids get out. Maybe then I can get some peace and quiet in here.

Well, I'm in for a fun weekend. I just started my monthly nightmare and so I have an entire week of cramps and mood-swings to look forward to. yay. dry.gif

Dad wants to do yard work tomorrow, but guess who probably won't be helping him? Yeah, it won't be fun dealing with him tomorrow and the carnival is in town. Figures, all those awesome rides and I can't enjoy them. Thank you mother nature! dry.gif

Feel like I'm going to throw up sad.gif.

Ou~ That sucks. sad.gif Try eating a mint. That helps upset stomachs.

I'm cramping like crazy and my head's starting to hurt, but I'm really happy because the signal was fixed! biggrin.gif So, hopefully no more putting up with annoying bratty kids at the library for a while. *crosses fingers, knocks on wood and all that jazz*

Oh~ My stomach is so upset right now. I don't know if I ate too much or what. Wow. I need to go lay down. sad.gif

I am tired and angry at one of our dogs. She just brought me a ****ing possum when she came back from escaping her leash. It was not dead. The fact that it just got up and walked off did save me from having to get her past it again without her picking it back up, though. :|

Hungry and much better than I was last night. ^^

I am tired and angry at one of our dogs. She just brought me a ****ing possum when she came back from escaping her leash. It was not dead. The fact that it just got up and walked off did save me from having to get her past it again without her picking it back up, though. :|

LOL....sorry but that is kind of funny. My Dad's Chocolate Lab used to bring in dead or half live rats and mice into the house and drop them at Grandma's feet....LOL. We got to where we had to check her mouth before we brought her in.

On a side note I am downright depressed....upset....and just an emotional wreck. It sucks when you know your family really doesn't give a crap about you....

Not too great.

After all, I am in school, and some crazy censorkip.gif is going on

i feel awful, i just had a panic attack and i feel sick and horrible. im in class rn and im just not in a good enough place to do any work despite being a week behind. thinking about how to ~officially~ come out to my parents as trans and everything and i just ughghgh i cant think straight