Syiren

How are you feeling?

Very sneezy. D: I must be allergic to something... I've been sneezing for no reason for hours jesus

Super excited for the valentines release. And also super pumped about this short story that I wrote. I'm in a really good mood right now happy.gif

In love <3 Just adopted a kitten from the Arizona Animal Welfare League.

In love <3 Just adopted a kitten from the Arizona Animal Welfare League.

D'aww how cute. wub.gif

I'm feelin' antsy. Less than an hour away from the big V-day event. got some good music rockin' my headphones, (Currently Party Rock Anthum) My back's a little sore from doing a bit of yard work earlier today and tired from dealing with crazy people at the grocery store, but other then that I'm good! happy.gif

Not good. Someone, and I think I know who because they grabbed one of my bred eggs and I saw their user name, put my eggs in hatcheries last night. You pathetic little censorkip.gif.

Edited by MedievalMystic

buhhh. Had a pretty wild night full of bizarre dreams bordering on nightmares, woke up with a massive crick in the neck, a headache, and that weird feeling that signifies my throat is going to be really sore tomorrow. And now I'm just sitting here in front of a bunch of schoolwork that needs to be done, and being SUPER lazy because I've already planted the idea that I 'might not go to school tomorrow' in my head, even though I probably will have to, even if I was on my deathbed, because of an Art assignment I'm lagging behind on & a Geography test xd.png blehh.

Not good.    Someone, and I think I know who because they grabbed one of my bred eggs and I saw their user name, put my eggs in hatcheries last night.  You pathetic little censorkip.gif.

That's why I always fog my holiday eggs when I'm not around to watch 'em. I learned my lesson after my five CB Cavern Lurkers were viewbombed to death while I slept. hopefully your V-day babies are alright? sad.gif

I'm feelin' a little tired, but that's normal for a Sunday. I'm just glad that I didn't have to stay up too late last night after locking myself with pretty V-day babies. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Now feeling even lazier because it turns out that test is actually on Wednesday... so no Geography revision for Betty right now xd.png *buries book back to the bottom of the closet* And on Wednesday I'll be there even if I have to die cause we have chem lab. so yeah

Wait, but being sick and lazy is not good!! D:< I need to get things done here, dammit!

Like censorkip.gif .

I just lost all my save data on Saints Row 4, and not even Steam can help me recover it.

It just sorta vanished on its own.

Tired and sore. Happy I got some V-day dragons, though I'd love a couple more Radient Angels.

Feel like just relaxing today.

Right now I'm broiling. I just checked my bank statements. Yesterday, my son and I went to the Food Lion grocery store up the street. We spent about $57.00 and that charge was on the statement as I expected it to be. I also saw another charge for $323.70 on there at Food Lion again yesterday. Wtf? That wasn't mine. I called the manager at the store here in my town in NC and talked to him. Evidently, the charge for the $323 came from Myrtle Beach, SC. I wasn't at Myrtle Beach yesterday. I tried to use my card tonight and it declined. I'm thinking, no way. I have plenty of money in the bank, it shouldn't have declined a $1000+, let alone $20. Evidently, someone has gotten hold of my debit card number, went on a hell of a shopping spree and has drained my account. Beautiful. Now, I have to call the police and file a complaint and get this straightened out with my bank. dry.gif I hate people sometimes. Whatever they bought at that grocery store, I hope they choke on it. mad.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Right now I'm broiling. I just checked my bank statements. Yesterday, my son and I went to the Food Lion grocery store up the street. We spent about $57.00 and that charge was on the statement as I expected it to be. I also saw another charge for $323.70 on there at Food Lion again yesterday. Wtf? That wasn't mine. I called the manager at the store here in my town in NC and talked to him. Evidently, the charge for the $323 came from Myrtle Beach, SC. I wasn't at Myrtle Beach yesterday. I tried to use my card tonight and it declined. I'm thinking, no way. I have plenty of money in the bank, it shouldn't have declined a $20 charge. Evidently, someone has gotten hold of my debit card number, went on a hell of a shopping spree and has drained my account. Beautiful. Now, I have to call the police and file a complaint and get this straightened out with my bank. dry.gif I hate people sometimes. Whatever they bought at that grocery store, I hope they choke on it. mad.gif

Jeeze! That is totally horrible and disgusting! It takes a truly low person or persons to do something like that. It's like with the whole hacking thing that happened over the holidays with Target and other stores. I'd double check all of your accounts and see if anything has been set up using your name. Often they'll try to set up an account using the victim's name for stolen identity. I hope you get this horrible nightmare resolved quickly and you can get your money back. sad.gif

My knee hurts so bad right now. the same one I injured when I fell outside of my Doctor's office. That was 2-3 weeks ago and I'm starting to think I bruised the bone itself. How that's possible I don't know, but it's still ugly and purple and hurts even more that I banged it real hard against the rail of my bed. *whimpers*

Right now I'm broiling. I just checked my bank statements. Yesterday, my son and I went to the Food Lion grocery store up the street. We spent about $57.00 and that charge was on the statement as I expected it to be. I also saw another charge for $323.70 on there at Food Lion again yesterday. Wtf? That wasn't mine. I called the manager at the store here in my town in NC and talked to him. Evidently, the charge for the $323 came from Myrtle Beach, SC. I wasn't at Myrtle Beach yesterday. I tried to use my card tonight and it declined. I'm thinking, no way. I have plenty of money in the bank, it shouldn't have declined a $1000+, let alone $20. Evidently, someone has gotten hold of my debit card number, went on a hell of a shopping spree and has drained my account. Beautiful. Now, I have to call the police and file a complaint and get this straightened out with my bank. dry.gif I hate people sometimes. Whatever they bought at that grocery store, I hope they choke on it. mad.gif

Sorry MM, that's just terrible. I really hope you can get this straightened out with the police! sad.gif

I'm feeling a bit tired and stressed like usual, I've been sleeping barely 5 hours a day which has been draining me a bit. I'll be going back home for the Chinese new year to spend time with my family though, so there's something to look forward to. biggrin.gif