Syiren

How are you feeling?

Horrible.. my bicycle got stole over the weekend from the train station and I just know telling my parents about it will not be fun. At all sad.gif

If I am lucky someone took it and tossed it in a bush somewhere after using it and if I am unlucky I will never see it again and have to spend money on a new one. Gah! I am so fustrated about it.. :/

Thanks you guys. I'm sure the mess will get resolved.

Syiren, I'm sorry that you're still in pain. If I were you I'd go back to the doc if it continues to give you problems.. You may very well have done something to the bone. I hope you feel better very soon.

Suskeknun, hopefully you'll be able to catch up on some sleep during your holiday. Enjoy it and relax.

Phenri, did you have a lock on it? I assume you must have. It's not your fault. Thieves are everywhere. :/

Hope everyone's day today is better than yesterday.

smile.gif

Not as badly off as the people previously posting! I hope everything works out for you. *hugs*

I'm sore and tired. Maybe getting a little bit of cabin fever.

Thanks you guys.  I'm sure the mess will get resolved. 

Syiren, I'm sorry that you're still in pain.  If I were you I'd go back to the doc if it continues to give you problems.. You may very well have done something to the bone.  I hope you feel better very soon.

I sure hope so. I've been in a similar situation before (except it was a mix up at the bank and was resolved within an hour) and it was one of the worst things I've ever felt. It literally made me sick to my stomach.

I did go to the doctor and he said the bone was bruised and to take it easy for the next week or two. He also told me not to lift anything over 20-30 pounds. Lucky for my cat he's only 16 pounds. laugh.gif

Edit: and now I've got a splitting headache. Great. Just what I needed right now. dry.gif

Edited by Syiren

Super sore. It's shot week. Thursday can't come fast enough... It was also very busy at work, so that doesn't help the aches and soreness that lives in my arms and hands until humira day.

It feels very strange that I joined this site when I was 13, and now I'm 19... tongue.gif oh welp, still fun to be here!

Fatigued and tired.

Having the automatic blood pressure-meter hanging on me for a 24h blood pressure test, and that thing is giving me bruises...

Hungry, mostly drowse though. I wish I hadn't taken that power nap at 10 last night only to wake up an hour later. Ended up staying up 'til 5 am before going to bed and waking up at 11 am. Good thing I didn't have anywhere to be today. It's all that stupid headache's fault. I never would have laid down in the first place if not for that. At least I don't have it right now, so I'll just count my blessings.

I wouldn't wish migraines on my worst enemy. sad.gif

Pretty damn lucky.

I am working on a school assignment tonight that I have to finish and I have my 3DS next to me with Omega Ruby. So I was just sitting here, minding my own buisness, wondertrading a bit and then suddenly Mewtwo and shortly after a shiny Duskull OwO

I feel very happy and very lucky, even with all of that stuff with my bicycle being stolen and all xd.png Sometimes it dosen't take much to cheer up again~ happy.gif

Edited by Phenri

Very tired. I can't stop yawning. It's 8:30 pm and I could go to bed right now. But a new episode of Face Off is coming on in 30 minutes and I don't want to miss it. It's one of my favorite shows. After that, I'm for bed.

Tired....and my jaw is killing me. Had a tooth pulled yesterday morning. It didn't go that well. At least this is a short week for my little guy at school so we can sleep in on Friday and the following Monday!!! blink.gif

Not good.    Someone, and I think I know who because they grabbed one of my bred eggs and I saw their user name, put my eggs in hatcheries last night.  You pathetic little censorkip.gif.

Funny. This happened to me today as well!

However it was time to put my eggs into hatcheries anyway and I fog my holidays when I cannot watch them.

I feel pretty good, considering someone is thinking of me biggrin.gif

Stiff and aching. I've been sitting in one spot for too long and my legs are cramped. sad.gif

Also pretty hungry.

Funny. This happened to me today as well!

However it was time to put my eggs into hatcheries anyway and I fog my holidays when I cannot watch them.

I feel pretty good, considering someone is thinking of me biggrin.gif

I'm really sorry that happened. It's a really low down thing to do. I'm glad you caught it. People have royally pissed me off on this site but I would never dream of trying to kill their eggs out of spite. You have to be one small minded little piss ant to pull some crap like that. And whatever I said to piss the person off that put my eggs in those hatcheries, I hope I piss them off twice as bad the next time. And the time after that and the time after that. I hope they lay awake at night thinking about how badly I piss them off.

And btw, it didn't work. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! All my eggs survived. And I hope that pisses you off, too.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Well..

I got hit with a basketball during PE today, and now I have this bloody gash on my lip. sad.gif

But now I feel fine, it's just a little bit swelled up. My lip stopped bleeding also. smile.gif

I'm feeling creative so I'm writing descriptions for some of my dragons! smile.gif

Working on a fic which is hard to do at times now due to my fiance nearly constantly talking and him not liking when I tell him to be quiet for a few minutes >.<