Syiren

How are you feeling?

A bit sick today, been lying down in bed for most of the day.

Irritated xd.png My job is super boring and I really dislike it, but the bills need paying right?

I feel sick and my nose is both extremely stuffy and one nostril is runny and it and I are just so gross. It's hard to breathe. Everyone in the house is down with it now. Sneezes are terrible.

Lazy... I have some work to do, I think, but can't seem to think of any specific task I should do first... and I just don't feel like doing anything today. tongue.gif

Except going to fix myself some hot chocolate. That I can get behind right about now. *gets up, still wrapped in a fluffy bathrobe and blanket because can't even be bothered to get out* This is the life

Still a bit down from what happened earlier today, but I have cheered up some, which is good. I'd say I'm 60% back to being my normal self. My leg hurts a bit because I slept on it wrong. Other than that I'm alright I guess.

Edited by Syiren

I have an irritating stress headache torturing me right now and the medicine I took for it is making me sleepy. Time for bed.

Sore. I put together a large shelf by myself. My arms started going nope, aint going to do that on what seemed like the tenth screw, with the breaks in between. Took me the better part of the day to put it together. Then I went to the shop and on the way home I stubbed my pinky toe on the trolley wheel... there was blood. I really should learn to take enclosed shoes when I go to the shop, this is something along the lines of the fifth or sixth time I've stubbed my toe hard enough to make it bleed. rolleyes.gif

Sad about sitting at work inside when it's the first nice spring-like day outside sad.gif And curse those blinds which automatically go down at the faintest sign of what could possibly be sunshine!

Otherwise feeling good though, less than 2 hours left until my shift is up again smile.gif

So... very... LAZY still. I can't get myself to do anything. D:

I feel a bit sick D: Also I'm coughing a lot sad.gif

At least my headache is gone! smile.gif

I slept on my leg wrong again last night, so what was annoying me yesterday is killing me now. ^^; My stomach is a little upset, but I blame that on the stress from yesterday. That always how it usually happens. At least my headache's gone. Today's a good day. I can feel it. The sun is out, the sky is a beautiful blue and it's gonna be nice and warm today. I may go for a walk, maybe that'll work the soreness out of my leg. All in all, I feel very optimistic today. smile.gif

So... very... LAZY still. I can't get myself to do anything. D:

tongue.gif Your post made me laugh. It reminded me that I was feeling the same. I asked somebody where he gets his motivation. He gave me some photos and quotes. Among them was striking. It might help us both:

Motivation is irreliable in getting yourself to work. It doesn't always come to you. You don't find motivation. It simply comes to you at some random time. You don't even have to chase it. We must instead find discipline. It is relable. You simply force yourself to work.

Ah, the picture says it better. tongue.gif I just paraphrased it due to a lot of profanities that as a person brought up by Christian teachings, I'm not comfortable in saying.

Edited by georgexu94

A little sleepy, but at the same time I feel too restless to sleep. Even if it's after 3 AM my time. Ugh. why can't I have this kind of energy during the day? Maybe I'll get lucky and pass out soon from exhaustion. lol. It's happened before and I've always gotten the best sleep from it, considering I was pretty much dead to the world. xd.png