Syiren

How are you feeling?

Depressed because my partner is flying to the east coast for a funeral and I can't come ;____; I will miss them soooooooooo much I'll probably just cry into a pillow every night until they get back OTL

Guilty. My dog got trapped under the feet of our recliner, stuck behind a pillow on the couch, found out he's scared of my stepdad snapping his fingers loudly, got kicked in the head twice when we were taking in groceries, and then I dropped a freaking dog fence on him.

He's a Yorkie puppy! I don't know how he's not dead yet!

I feel like I'm dying ugh lol. Sore all over due to stupid monthly business, and really nervous, since I have lots of work to do and am really not up for it right now dry.gif bleh

Stuffed. laugh.gif Just had some Long John Silver's after a long day at the shop. We were so busy today. My left side is pretty sore because I slept on my side wrong and I think I pulled my thigh muscle in my sleep, or is it the upper leg muscle? I dunno, all I know is that it hurts. My morning shower did help relax it a bit which helped.

Now I'm tired and I just want to relax.

Well rested. Which is a rare feeling for me. Normally I'm yawning my head off until lunch time, but this morning I'm wide awake and in an optimistic mood. Definitely a nice change from yesterday when I woke up feeling so grumpy. biggrin.gif

Hi Syiren! Really!? There is no topic about this subject? LOL xd.png Anways! I'm ok but my allergies have been pretty bad recently. tongue.gif The weather's been warm recently where I live. LOL I'm also looking for your friend, you probably know who I'm talking about? Can you tell them that Spike wants to talk with them? wink.gif LOL

Impatient and restless. I have to catch a train, I just don't know when because I need my parents to contact me before I go and they still haven't.. *grabs phone to call them*

I have no idea what the hell is going on. First I had hiccups, that went away but then I sneezed like mad for a while, now my eye is twitching... I'm waiting for the next annoying thing. Jeez xd.png

And my head still kinda hurts and feels weird from when I *facedesk*'d two days ago... I should quit doing that, it's bordering on self harm by now and I think I'm starting to notice the missing brain cells lol

*gives all the hugs and love to everyone here* For those who are tired, anxious, sick or in pain I wish you all the best and hope things look up for you soon <3

Personally I'm feeling all right which is pretty rare D8> Little sore in the neck from computering and arting a lot but that's always my fault haha. It's unseasonably warm so I think I will take a lovely walk outside~

I'm close to tears. My pain just changed from aching in my joints/sometimes the bones to burning in my bones near the joints and tightness/stiffness around the joints instead. fml.

Upset. I had an argument with my girlfriend this morning.

Way too sleepy. Had to work until 23:00 last night, and got to start work again at 9:00 =_= That is NOT enough time between shifts for a decent dinner and a good night's sleep.

Surprised that I'm awake at 5 am. Even more surprised that I'm not groggy. Also feeling much better now that I'm not being assaulted by a massive migraine like I was last night. I wonder if there's a prescription medicine I can take that'll help me deal with them? Because I can't take much more of that. sad.gif