Syiren

How are you feeling?

Tired, but pretty good. slept on my ankle wrong last night, so it's been a little sore, but not as bad as it was the last time it happened. All in all today's been a good day. biggrin.gif

Sleep is for the weak...

I landed on my left thigh after falling down 5 stairs yesterday, so I can't lie down on it or it will hurt like crazy :/ otherwise, I am fine

Determined. I have GOT to finish that chapter today. There's more than one that needs attention, but if I can tackle even one I'll be happy.

Okay, time to put on my game face.

user posted image

Determined. I have GOT to finish that chapter today. There's more than one that needs attention, but if I can tackle even one I'll be happy.

Okay, time to put on my game face.

user posted image

Such a game face much sparklez wow

Anyways, I am totally happy because today is a snow day and SCHOOL IS CANCELLED!! *party music plays*

amused. the two lovable dorks i sit with in science are bickering about a video game. it's how they determine who is the superior life form.

I'm feeling hyper-caffeinated! *Pings off of the walls*

amused. the two lovable dorks i sit with in science are bickering about a video game. it's how they determine who is the superior life form.

Ahaha! That is awesome. xd.png Hardcore nerds. <3

Poopy. Got another sinus infection crrrryyyy it makes looking at a comp screen painful but there's just so frickin' much I need to dooooooooooooo *lays in pool of blood*

Cold, mostly. I'm wearing two pairs of socks, slippers, two pairs of pajama pants, a shirt, a sweater, and a house coat, and my nose and fingers are still frigid because it's sixty-freaking-three degrees in this house.

At least I have access to all the tea and blankets I could want and it's not sub-freezing temperatures inside like it is out. Brrrrrr.

Cold and irritated. The wifi that I normally use is down and the only reason why I'm on now is because i'm using a 1 hour free trial from the local comcast hot spot. which expires in about 5 minutes or so. Yay. dry.gif

It's going to be freezing tonight. Hopefully anyone seeing this and playing the bingo game in the games thread let's the host know since I don't have enough time to tell him myself. I feel bad about that. sleep.gif;

I think I'm gonna go to bed and sleep away this irritation and hope my wifi signal fixes itself soon. Last time it was over four months before I got it back up again. I pray it's not that long again.

*goes to get warm and kill heartless on KH2 to relieve some steam.*

Edited by Syiren

I can feel the allergies....They are coming....Approaching ever closer on the wind....*Takes a preemptive benadryl* Edited by Yamato_K

Relieved! I hadn't connected my e-mail to my DC account, so when I logged out and realized that I had forgotten my password, I was in a panic. Thank goodness I wrote it down.

Right now I'm stupidly tired. My dog was sick all night, so I got basically no sleep. My exhaustion level right now is "I'm starting to feel like there's fur sprouting out of my face, but much more rapidly than my beard does and covers much more area...even my lips themselves feel like I have hair around short-haired cat length...

Edited by S0ren

Frozen. That's how I feel. My nose has been running, I've been sniffling like crazy and we're going to be in the mid 20's tonight and struggle to get into the mid 40's tomorrow. I'm a Florida girl. We are not used to this type of weather. It's too cold! I feel so bad for everyone else up north that has to deal with all the snow. You guys are made of some tough stuff!

My hands are so cold I can barely type. I can't wait for the weekend. My knee was healing nicely, but this weather is making it sore. Thank goodness for heating pads.

Edited by Syiren

Annoyed. This going to the library to be online is getting old really fast. dry.gif At least I got into here before all the school kids did. Talk about rude and loud. I thought libraries were suppose to be quiet?