Syiren

How are you feeling?

Poor, Syiren!

I was doing good today, until I got a text from my Dungeon Master saying no Dungeons and Dragons, now I have no idea what to do. Then my phone was being a derp and spammed auto join, which I don't have turned on, earning me a ban for a time I don't know on the IRC...so I am feeling stupid and depressed.

I feel like utter crap right now. Tempted to eat the bag of chips I got but don't want to. Have a stuffy nose from the smoke from a nearby city and I feel like everything's dry. It's raining right now, which is surprising considering it was hot in the afternoon. I'm hot and cold at the same time. Wind was pretty strong before the rain. Took a school club photo, and got pushed around a bit because I'm a short person. .-.

I feel... like I've failed something. sad.gif

Also feeling too pressured by parents and grades.

Edited by Deinosaur

I am very mad. The box that says it will go away when I get ten posts, it's mocking me. But I shall be happy cause this counts.

Pretty relaxed. Not much going on at school; our project is rendering, so all I can do is work on my personal project ^^

Feeling uberly stressed at the moment but on a happy note for me my stomach isn't iffy today... On a "uh oh" note I forgot to buy my medicine for the month but on a "bleh" note I not to bothered with the fact that I forgot to buy my meds.

So much feelings going on for me at the moment xd.png

Sorta lucky and happy - I passed the first part of my exam, but I still have to take the test on Saturday. dry.gif

Kind of groggy and craving fast food. Woke up early because I wanted to see just how much snow had fallen (guess who is in the middle of blizzard?) and, since there is a travel ban and no place is open, of course I want junky fast food. tongue.gif

Poor, Syiren!

I was doing good today, until I got a text from my Dungeon Master saying no Dungeons and Dragons, now I have no idea what to do. Then my phone was being a derp and spammed auto join, which I don't have turned on, earning me a ban for a time I don't know on the IRC...so I am feeling stupid and depressed.

Thanks, sorry to hear about your phone's mishap. Mine is stupid and annoying as well and doesn't work 90% of the time. I need a new one, especially after it called 911 out of the blue a while back. Thank goodness the man on the other end was nice and understood that it was a mistake and I didn't get in trouble for it. happy.gif;

Well my knees are still very sore and I wouldn't doubt that they're bruised. My left knee sure feels like it. >_o; Woke up early at five thanks to my wonderful medication that makes it hard to sleep. (Was hoping to sleep in) But other than feeling a little groggy I'm feeling pretty good. Now if only my knees would stop hurting I'd be great.

Tired. I think I'll let my sister play for a while. I have to go grab something to eat and then study. dry.gif

Excited and curious. Dad says there is a package that arrived for me - what could it be? unsure.gif

Tired, anxious for my eggs to hatch, all in all good though :3 Good morning everyone~ (its 8:36 AM for me)

Feeling much better now than I was yesterday. The snow's still covering everything, I have an extra day off, and I just made this awesome lemonade. c:

Like I seriously want to punch something.

The laptop I got for Christmas keeps crashing (a system error!) whenever I'm on the internet, and not even a full-restore fixed the problem. Worse, the return date already went by...