Syiren

How are you feeling?

I've felt like crap all day. I was one of those days where I just wanted to curl up in bed and stay there. wish I could have, but I had too much to do and now I'm feeling even worse. x_x;

I wasn't feeling so great earlier today, stomach was upset and I slept on my leg wrong so now I'm dealing with a pulled muscle which isn't fun. But now I'm feeling better and I'm in a good mood thanks to this adorably cute story I'm reading on Fanfiction. Toddler Cloud is so cute and funny and Zack is trying so hard to take care of the little tyke, it's sweet. This is just what I needed to put me in a good mood. wub.gif

I'm so happy it's gonna snow tomorrow. Maybe I won't have chem Tuesday. ohmy.gif

The best part about big snow storms is everyone complaining about them.

Their unhappiness soothes me.

Good Lord Poseidon! I'm having a headache due to Marketing Research. I need more ways to obtain information!

Headache is not physically felt but more on emotional.

Anxious, it's my surgery day

Best wishes for you smile.gif

Mostly, I'm incredibly tired today, and there is this black hole here that warps time into endlessness ... I wanna go home already ...

Depressed. My dad is in hospital.

Oh, dear, I hope he gets well soon. sad.gifwub.gif

Lazy. I don't feel like doing my hair, but I have to. dry.gif

Well, I was feeling just fine. Good mood, feelin' great, the weather was awesome until I was leaving the Doctor's office. Mom dropped a folder containing all of my important and personal paper work and thanks to the gusty wind the papers started flying all over the parking lot. We had to scramble to catch them and when I saw a handful about to blow away I tripped and went down hard on my knees. The good news is, we got all of the papers (thank god) the bad news is I scrapped the knees up pretty good. They sting pretty bad and one of them is bleeding. Oddly enough it's the one that's not bleeding that hurts more. >_<;