Syiren

How are you feeling?

Like I seriously want to punch something.

The laptop I got for Christmas keeps crashing (a system error!) whenever I'm on the internet, and not even a full-restore fixed the problem. Worse, the return date already went by...

What about the warranty? since it's a system error the warranty should cover it.

My knee is so bruised. I'm really cold right now. I've got a pair of fuzzy socks on and a very soft blanket wrapped around me. Looks like it's gonna be hot soup tonight and some hot chocolate afterwards.

I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. got one of my stories updated and it's doing good, got a nice compliment about the job I do every Thursday. It's always nice when someone notices and appreciates your hard work. happy.gif

I've been feeling empty inside but the storm is clearing. The past few years have been spent in the "real" world with "real" people. Quotes for opposites!

Annoyed and super angry, and I'm sure that I flopped that test. This. day. stinks!!! dry.gif

What about the warranty? since it's a system error the warranty should cover it.

My knee is so bruised. I'm really cold right now. I've got a pair of fuzzy socks on and a very soft blanket wrapped around me. Looks like it's gonna be hot soup tonight and some hot chocolate afterwards.

I'm feeling pretty good otherwise. got one of my stories updated and it's doing good, got a nice compliment about the job I do every Thursday. It's always nice when someone notices and appreciates your hard work. happy.gif

Normally it wouldn't have, but since my dad called HP (quite a few times) and explained that nothing we do is working, the guy told him to send the computer to them.

Feeling a bit better about the problem now.

Normally it wouldn't have, but since my dad called HP (quite a few times) and explained that nothing we do is working, the guy told him to send the computer to them.

Feeling a bit better about the problem now.

I've heard a few problems with HP and because of that I never mess with them. I'm happy sticking with Toshiba. I'm glad it's getting taken care of though. happy.gif

Ugh, I've felt horrible all day. Went to the shop anyway, but wasn't much help. I'm glad we weren't that busy today. I was so cold, even though I was around the heater. Even one of the girls commented on how pale I looked. I wonder if I'm coming down with something. I also have no energy and I didn't even drink my Mtn. Dew around lunch which never happens. Even the others noticed that it was weird. I really hope i'm not getting sick. sad.gif

I feel like total crap. sleep.gif I really don't want to go to that meeting today.

Happy that there is a place to randomly vent about feeling sick and mehhhhh because no one wants to hear me whine over here (probably cuz half the house is also feeling sick) (half only means 2 other people) and venting is good. tongue.gif

But this really isn't as much of a ramble post as others I've seen and no matter what the subject: I WILL RAMBLE.

My stomach hurts and it's cold and my stupid dog is outside barking her face off but won't come back inside because there is snow, and she is a fluffy yeti that loves snow. And I really hope I can get rid of this headache cuz I'm getting my hair cut in... 2 hours and I like Katie and I don't wanna be miserable cuz she's fun to talk to.

Bleh. dry.gif

I feel alright. Just had a good sleep and a wonderful nostalgic dream.

Kinda tired & a bit like I'm developing a cold.. But also happy and relaxed I guess.

(also this is a cute thread *0*)

I'm feeling a lot right now to be honest. Physically, my head hurts and my stomach is pretty upset, but on another note I'm pretty darn happy and excited because of what happened on another game/click site. biggrin.gif

(also this is a cute thread *0*)

Thanks! I'm really surprised no one's done it before. happy.gif

Try drinking something warm and soothing like a cup of tea and cover up with extra blankets tonight and see if that helps prevent the cold.

Edited by Syiren