TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Another story completed. One more day, one more fun story to unlock. Thanks again to all who helped make this such a good event.

Thanks for the event! And also for the raffle. It really solved the Holly rarity problem biggrin.gif

Pie master... what would a baby from your Mistltoe and a frostbite cost me?

GORGEOUS!

Go to the wood and bring me back: one: the cow as white as milk. Two: the cape as red as blood. Three: the hair as yellow as corn. Four: the slipper as pure as gold. Bring me these before the chime of midnight in three days time and you shall have, I guarantee, a child hatchling as perfect as child hatchling can be. GO TO THE WOOD! pleasedontkillmeihadtoimsorry xd.png

...In all seriousness, requests aren't open right now, but trades will be spontaneous as they are bred, and posted in trading threads ^^ Keep an eye out c:

Edited by PieMaster

Really cute epilogue. laugh.gif I can just see all the little hatchlings tumbling over themselves to get the stories out of Izquez.

I wish you all a Happy New Year (from Germany)! smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Shajana

I still can't believe how *awesome* these stories are! What a treat!

The alts look so pretty!

I know there's still a few hours yet 'til the new year (where I am) but I figure I'd say it before I forget - HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM CANADA! biggrin.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif(There needs to be a firework emote tongue.gif)

Has anyone else had this problem? I don't know if my computer messed up or something, but I have filled my mana bar for today and it will not give me 13th entry. I played the game about 6 times now and it says I have maxed out my bar for the day but the new entry is not showing up and I know I didn't miss a day because it was at 12 yesterday already.. What do I do about it?

Love the stories they are so cute! biggrin.gif

Edit:

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the Solstice Dragons from last Christmas, only the originals have colored wings? Any bred this Christmas turned out solid blue with no colors in the wings. Does anyone know why? biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone got gifts which they wanted, before the end of the event smile.gif I would like to thank everyone who sent me something - thanks to you I had amazing christmas smile.gif

Edit:

On a side note, has anyone noticed that the Solstice Dragons from last Christmas, only the originals have colored wings? Any bred this Christmas turned out solid blue with no colors in the wings. Does anyone know why? biggrin.gif

There's a whole thread devoted to the subject and proposed changes to the mechanic here.

There's a whole thread devoted to the subject and proposed changes to the mechanic here.

Ahh thank you that makes alot.png more sense now biggrin.gif I must have missed that topic.

Happy New Year everyone!

Tiki's and my Mistletoes have been alted biggrin.gif I'm not letting mine grow up until tonight (gotta get dat New Year's Day grow date tongue.gif), but here are the line-ups of the two alt sets, sans my adults:

Tiki's: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mine: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My gosh those alts! wub.gif

I love them both. Both Silver and Gold are stunning!

Still waiting for my babies to grow, but am totally loving the new Christmas dragons. Wrapping Wing still holds the top spot in my favs for Christmas dragons though. This one is a close runner up. This and the Blue-winged Solstice. My gosh they are gorgeous! *huggles them*

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Happy New Year, one and all!

Also, is not nice to steal from the howler

Edited by ainisarie