TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

I thought they were a Nhiostrife and a Gold? Or did I miss something?

The ones in the story are, but if you do a search the "actual" dragons with those names are a Tinsel and a Water Walker.

Anyway, very cute story here, good job to whoever wrote it.

Wrong Orelia. Not like it matters.

My point is that just because that exact name appears on a dragon that isn't described in the story doesn't mean that the dragon described in the story doesn't have an in-game counterpart whose name is not 100% identical. =P

That Orelia and Kuno story was extremely sweet! Now I want to breed some cute Nhiostrife/Gold babies. One of my favorite events, great job DC team.

Happy to say one of my Mistletoes bred a very pretty Frostbite egg. ;D

Edited by Esmeia

This event has been really fun! Thank you to everybody that helped to make this possible!

Happy to say one of my Mistletoes bred a very pretty Frostbite egg. ;D

Oh! That sounds like a pretty combo.

Oh! Almost forgot to express gratitude to all the staff involved with this game. This year was brighter thanks to you all. Also, I'm grateful for the friends I've been meeting here.

Thank you everyone for the great year. I'm ready for 2015 now! ^.^

The ones in the story are, but if you do a search the "actual" dragons with those names are a Tinsel and a Water Walker.

Anyway, very cute story here, good job to whoever wrote it.

The names just have meanings that are fitting to the dragons in the story, though I did grab "Orelia the Golden" and "Kuno the Brave" after the writing was done.

Kuno means brave and Orelia means gold/golden.

~

And I am glad that people liked this chapter. :'D It was really fun to write.

//sob ;;

It's also possible that there could be actual Dragons that match with those names - just shortened.

I believe someone had pointed out earlier on that a few of the Holiday Dragons actually do exist with the names of the ones in the story - just shorter (I want to say they had said Graciella [the Ribbon Dancer from the main story] was one of them)

Either way - that's the fun of opened ended sites like this, you can fill in the details (such as the dragon I call Frosty for short might be different than the one you call Frosty)

@birdzgoboom

Maybe you should stop spriting and start writing? Better yet - make sprites that go with the story!

NO. BIRDZY MUST SPRITE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EV--

But seriously I needs mah birdzy spites >:U

We really need Birdz to keep spriting because she makes beauteous dragons! But she does write a delightful story as well. Same with Odeen. We have soooooo much talent around here!

I really can't wait to see what the spriter's alternative dragons will look like. <3

Must have forgotten to fill my mana bar yesterday as I'm down an entry (I thought I filled it) ^^; Oh well, I made sure to fill it this time tongue.gif Loving the stories! happy.gif

What's the prize for the raffle? Or am I not allowed to ask?! *ducks behind my Guardian Dragon, Day Watchman*

For the past few years it's been either Western or Eastern Prize dragons, and then HM winners have their choice of every other dragon in cave except Halloween, Valentine, and Old Pink dragons. Presumably it'll be the same this year, although there's no way to tell 100%.

One day I hope TJ will amend the rules to allow Halloweens and Valentines. << I would love to have a CB Sweetling.

One person that gifted me a present pointed out that these ~

user posted image

LOOK KINDA LIKE SPIDERS wacko.gif

my spider phobia is going mental now

Izquez is about as old as her story says, by the way. smile.gif Since Winters were introduced just the December before Frills were released (in 2009), she's obviously not quite old enough to have seen the first Winters herself, but she's always loved stories.

Izquez is about as old as her story says, by the way. smile.gif Since Winters were introduced just the December before Frills were released (in 2009), she's obviously not quite old enough to have seen the first Winters herself, but she's always loved stories.

Lol, probably nearly as much as we love reading them.

This is such a lovely touch, and so nice to have some of the festivities continue into the new year, rather than just going splat pretty much right after Christmas, lol.