TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

*skitters excitedly* Can't wait for the raffle winners to be announced! biggrin.gif

Me neither! biggrin.gif

As I figure it, I stand as good a chance as anyone else. So... good luck to all!

I just wanted to say that this Christmas holiday event was the best Christmas event so far in my own humble opinion. The stories were wonderful. The art was magnificent. The mana alchemy game was fun and it was wonderful to send presents out to everyone over the week. Thank you so much to the team who put this together this year. You knocked it out of the park. smile.gif

And of course, thank you TJ09 for continuing to keep this site going.

Happy New Year!

I figure that this will be my last post in this thread as we are getting close to the end of the 2014 Holiday Event.

I might be able to gift one or two more presents before the end, but I want to thank again ALL the talent that helped produce this years event..

You guys and gals ROCK!!!

I figure that this will be my last post in this thread as we are getting close to the end of the 2014 Holiday Event.

I might be able to gift one or two more presents before the end, but I want to thank again ALL the talent that helped produce this years event..

I second this... thanks to all the people who worked so hard to make all this happen. smile.gif

Especially Tiki and Pie for the new dragon.

I third this.

Thanks for the wonderful event y'all <3

The finished credits for the story team. c:

STORY TEAM

Main Story (chapters 1-10): Odeen

Bonus Chapter 11: Odeen

Bonus Chapter 12: birdzgoboom

Bonus Chapter 13: Fizzix

Bonus Chapter 14: Odeen

----

Again, I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed this event! I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

I so very much enjoyed the stories, and I'm only sorry that there won't be any more!

Once more, a huge thank you to all involved in this event!

I'm wondering, as usual, how it is that ALL Holiday events are ALL somehow the best ever - must be magic. smile.gif

I have 637 more presents left to send, lol, but lack the energy.

I will, however see if I can manage a couple more games before it vanishes, since there at least I don't have to worry about finding anything half-witty to say.

Happy new year, all!

OOPs, I forgot to thank all the people who sent me the presents...

Thank you very much...

A huge thank you to TJ, the spriters, everyone responsible for the epic holiday event, and everyone who sent me a present. This has been so much fun! Good luck to all on the raffle!

I hope we can continue to play mana alchemy with no shards accumulating. I am so hooked on the game that I ended up sending, I think, more than a thousand presents. I've sent my last present and told myself, "play no more!"

Again a huge thank you to all involved in creating this most special Holiday Event!

I hope we can continue to play mana alchemy with no shards accumulating.  I am so hooked on the game that I ended up sending, I think, more than a thousand presents.  I've sent my last present and told myself, "play no more!" 

Again a huge thank you to all involved in creating this most special Holiday Event!

I second and still fully support this cool.gif

Hooked on it, way to fun to let it vanish forever.

Ahh, where are my manners.

Thank you TJ, Piemaster, Tiki and the other wonderful masterminds behind this event.

Twas very fun and I'm looking forward to this Christmas's event and the Valentine event coming up! happy.gif

Edited by This_Guy_001

Happy New Year, everyone! smile.gif

Thank you to TJ and all the spriters and coordinators and everyone who made this such a fun event once again!

*leaves mint brownies and hippo-shaped shortbread cookies for all*

Have a great 2015!

My last and neatest Holly gendered wrong sad.gif

Aw :/ That really stinks!

huh... For some reason I've only got 13 entries??? but all of the Mana vessels appear to be full...

I just realized something.

Thank you to all who participated in the making of this event and writing the lovely mini-stories!

Happy New Year to all and many thanks for a really great Xmas/New Year's event! Good luck all round for the upcoming Raffle!

Thank you to all! It was such an amazing event, not only well thought-out, but well executed! Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

I'm really going to miss looking at the gorgeous variety of presents and tags; really hoping they come back next year. sad.gif Only sadfacing because we only have 17 minutes ("You have 142 more presents left to send", oops) and I love everything so much. I also enjoyed playing Mana Alchemy.

Thank you so much for everything, TJ and artists!

This was a terrific Holiday Event. There was so much to do, and I loved the story being told and how we could take part in it by collecting Mana. Thanks to TJ and everyone else who created this event. And thanks to all the people who sent me presents. So much fun. :-)

huh... For some reason I've only got 13 entries??? but all of the Mana vessels appear to be full...

There's the overall site manna bars (which can still be seen) and then there's your own individual manna bar for each day (which as far as I can work out, you can't see anymore after the day is finished - someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

If you've only got 13 entries, looks like you missed out on filling your personal bar on one day. sad.gif

My first DC Christmas - and it was awesome!

Thankyou everyone who put in sooooo much hard work, effort, love and care into making this happen.