TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy New Year everyone! May your year be filled with dragons!

I have to get my fill of Mana Alchemy before the event is over! I really wish it would stick around after the holidays, it really grew on me.

I'm just curious as to when the raffle event will be announced/what we should do or look out for to see who won.

I know that the 'divider' is supposed to be on TJ's note, but I just don't see it there. Was it removed just after the initial announcement?

Ahh! The blue divider image didn't come through with the quote.

It is not in his post on this thread, but in the post that announced the event.

@Ashes the Second - look back through the News posts and you will find announcements about the previous years' raffles. I would expect about the same this year. Note that TJ does not "out" the winners. He leaves that up to them and many choose not to make known that they have won, at least not right away, to avoid being bombarded with breeding requests.

I'm just curious as to when the raffle event will be announced/what we should do or look out for to see who won.

It's usually in the first two weeks of January, but it might be later this year.

TJ doesn't announce the winners, it's the winners who reveal themselves.

It's usually in the first two weeks of January, but it might be later this year.

TJ doesn't announce the winners, it's the winners who reveal themselves.

Usually you don't have to do anything extra, but this year you had to earn your 14 raffle tickets, which I presume you already have done. Usually there is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, and then honorable mentions. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, normally get Shimmer Dragons, while HMs get Tinsel. Though it could change this year entirely with a new prize dragon.

Edited by Speedicus

Usually you don't have to do anything extra, but this year you had to earn your 14 raffle tickets, which I presume you already have done. Usually there is 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners, and then honorable mentions. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, normally get Shimmer Dragons, while HMs get Tinsel. Though it could change this year entirely with a new prize dragon.

I believe last year there were 1st, 2nd and 3rd places for shimmer, then 1st, 2nd and 3rd for tinsels, and then HMs. I think it was due to people requesting more winners last year

Yeah, new prize dragon is possible since it's the shimmer's 3rd year already ^^

It is on TJs announcement picture...

user posted image

*facepalm*

Thanks, I completely oversaw that. xd.png >.<

I really hope the Prize Dragons this year are the Tinsels. I prefer them to the Shimmers. If I win of course. If I don't than it doesn't really matter to me what the prize is. New ones would be interesting too. smile.gif

BTW How do you know if you've won? Does a new egg just show up in one of your egg slots or do you get a PM with a teleport link?

Edited by Cireth

Cirith, you will know if you have won if you receive an email from TJ. There should be a news thread explaining everything when he's ready to draw the winning entries.

I personelly don't care for the green but I do like Tiki's colors actually.

I can't believe I'm just now getting to read the rest of the story entries, but that 12th chapter had me in tears it was so precious and that ending filled me with warm fuzzies.

Everyone who was involved with it did an amazing job.

A happy, healthy and wonderful new year to everyone !

Thank you, TJ, the spriters, the writers and fellow players, for an amazing Christmas/New Year's event !

The alchemy was fun. The stories were a great mix of interesting, touching and funny. Huzzah to us all for saving the world (and that little Gold dragon *sniff*), so the old dragons can keep telling their stories in the days to come !

The artwork was superb, be it the mana bars or the presents ! (When did all those cute kitties invade the cave ? And even Renronin's story... We definitely need a cat dragon, I guess... wink.gif )

I love the Mistletoe dragons, they look wonderful ! Their colours remind me of a wintry forest, and their appearance has the perfect mix between friendly, cheerful and elegant (those white paws and horns and the blue frills are adorable) ! And the spriter's alts are gorgeous as well ! Thank you, and congratulations, PieMaster and tikigurl !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Happy 2015 everyone!

Does anyone know when the Raffle Drawings will be announced?

Aw - no more stories sad.gif

Thank you TJ, Spriters, Writers, and anyone else who had a hand in this wonderful event!

Can't wait for the Raffle. Curious if we'll have both Prize breeds again and the HMs - or something new. Ooh - maybe since we have so many entries - it will be one where players can pick/choose what they want to try to win *wishful thinking I know - but hey, it would be awesome if one could decide to put all their entries into a Prize drawing or HM - or put an equal amount in each*

I cannot wait until the raffle drawing.I think everyone who know what they're doing has all 14 oppurtunities. Edited by Caindraga

Everyone did a wonderful job. Loved the dragons, loved the story, and I especially loved the game. It made me think a lot. happy.gif

Happy 2015 everyone. Let's see what Dragon Cave has in store for us this year.

And an early congrats to those who won.

I cannot wait until the raffle drawing.I think everyone who know what they're doing has all 14 oppurtunities.

I "knew what I was doing" but I don't have them all because RL got in my way. Sucks for me. Oh well, I suppose my chances were minuscule either way... tongue.gif