TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy New Years to everyone!

This was my first event since joining DC, and it was great! biggrin.gif

Also those spriter's alts are beautiful~ wub.gif Congratulations to the spriters, and thanks to them and TJ for the lovely event! <3

Happy 2015, citizens of Dragon Cave! Hey, does anyone know if we'll still be able to view the presents after the event ends? Because I love all of the presents I've received, and I'll be horribly disappointed if we can no longer see them when the event is over.

I'm taking screendumps in case smile.gif

Happy New Year everyone.

I like this Christmas dragon, and the alts! smile.gif

I'm going to assume you will still be able to see the presents, since I'm still able to see the flowers and cards given to me during previous Valentine events. smile.gif

Happy New Year all. smile.gif

So now my Christmas Dragons have grown up I'm eagerly awaiting the Raffle Draw. biggrin.gif

14 days, 14 entries, I feel so satisfied. When will the Raffle take place though? tomorrow?

I'd like to know too, but I'll bet TJ will announce that shortly. smile.gif

Also, I haven't been following this thread lately, was there any response to keeping Mana Alchemy after the event is over?

Edited by This_Guy_001

Lol, this has been so much fun, it's disappointing to think it's over, a major compliment to those who made this (yet again!) such a great event. smile.gif

Thanks to all, and may we all now be starting the best year we've ever hoped to have!

Divider (Infinis): user posted image

... Not sure if this has been asked before, I cba to look through all 50 pages, but where can I find this on the site? I haven't seen this divider anywhere yet, could someone please enlighten me? =)

A huge thank you to TJ and everyone who helped in preparing this wonderful event! I enjoyed it very much. I had a great time playing Mana Alchemy, collecting mana shards, reading the story and sending presents. And catching my first Christmas Dragons, of course wub.gif

Happy New Year!

... Not sure if this has been asked before, I cba to look through all 50 pages, but where can I find this on the site? I haven't seen this divider anywhere yet, could someone please enlighten me? =)

It is on TJs announcement picture...

user posted image

happy new year

anyone else having trouble viewing the presents in the right format?

mine is messy in a sense

and picture-less,same color and same shape

Got my last raffle entry and my holiday request spreadsheet all situated for next Christmas. Now to just wait for the epilogue. I'm sad everything is pretty much over.

Happy New Year, DC! What a fun holiday event this has been.

Hope you all have a happy and safe 2015.

Thank all of you for this wondrous event! It was fun. I hope we get an equally good one next year!

The Mistletoes are really beautiful in almost every aspect. They're my favorite holiday dragons now, besides Marrows and Sweetlings xd.png

Happy new year and good luck in the raffle, to everyone!

I know that the 'divider' is supposed to be on TJ's note, but I just don't see it there. Was it removed just after the initial announcement?

Ahh! The blue divider image didn't come through with the quote.

Edited by Husky51

Wow, those spriter's alts are amazing! ohmy.gif Happy and glorious New Year, y'all! Kinda sad that my first DC Christmas is over already… but I sent/received a lot of presents, had fun with Mana Alchemy, got tons of Christmas dragons, and got 13 out of 14 tickets.

(Considering that life has hated me for about two weeks now, dumping a combo of fevers and computer-breaking on me, I really hope luck favors me with a raffle prize this year!)

biggrin.gif Happy DC New Year

Happy New Year everyone!!

This was a most fun holiday event, game and Christmas Dragon. Thank you to all involved for your sharing your creativity and talent!!