TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Into the new year ? When does it stop ??? (Desperate not to pass up n any raffle tickets but it looks to me from the calendar that it stops today ?...)

if any one wants to send me a gift i would like one with the day and night wrapping paper.

one with the two diffrent cat toppers and one with the diffrent cat tags.

thanks. tongue.giflaugh.gif

Happy New Years

its 12:01 am 1/1/15 where I live

Happy New Year! Hoping it's a great one.

Into the new year ? When does it stop ??? (Desperate not to pass up n any raffle tickets but it looks to me from the calendar that it stops today ?...)

Click to "January 2015" on the top. Jan 1 2015 is the last day of the event.

Tiki's and my Mistletoes have been alted :D I'm not letting mine grow up until tonight (gotta get dat New Year's Day grow date :P), but here are the line-ups of the two alt sets, sans my adults:

Tiki's: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Mine: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by PieMaster

Very pretty, Pie. Can't wait to see yours all grown up.

The alts are pretty, but I still love the green/blue the most!

Thanks again Pie & Tiki, for beautiful and creative spriting!

And thanks again to all the artists, spriters, writers, and TJ for the wonderful Holiday events and egg! smile.gif

Tiki's and my Mistletoes have been alted biggrin.gif I'm not letting mine grow up until tonight (gotta get dat New Year's Day grow date tongue.gif), but here are the line-ups of the two alt sets, sans my adults:

Oh, MY!

Pie master... what would a baby from your Mistltoe and a frostbite cost me?

GORGEOUS!

Happy to see the new Spriters Alts, they are lovely and are welcomed additions to the community! Great fun from Xmas thru the New Years!

My presents pages are such a mess XP

If they aren't displaying right, try a hard refresh -- Ctrl f5 on my computer.

Those alts are very pretty, but I really like my blue/green ones better. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Tiki's and my Mistletoes have been alted biggrin.gif I'm not letting mine grow up until tonight (gotta get dat New Year's Day grow date tongue.gif), but here are the line-ups of the two alt sets, sans my adults:

*drools and wishes everyone could have the alts, too*

Pie and tiki, they're beautiful!

I second Silverswift on the Fostbite x Pie Alt, laugh.gif!

Wow, Pie! You and tiki have wonderful Mistletoe sprites!

I can't wait to see your adult sprites, Pie! biggrin.gif

Aaaaaaaw tiki's adult sprite looks so adorable! And the hatchlings look good in blue! I can't wait to see the adult, PieMaster!

edit: Oh man, I can't get over the soft pink wings, it's so beautifully done. I look at it and it makes me smile!

Edited by LaHaine

Wow those are beautiful! They will certainly be a hot ticket breeding parent next Christmas! My first girl is all grown up, so now I need to wait for my Undine to grow so they an be a mated pair.

Usually the Release threads shut down when our dragons grow up, but the fat lady doesn't sing until after the (bad! bad!) old year runs away screaming, and the new year, (which promises to be much nicer to us all, right?) starts work.

And we still have one more day to play the game/get one more raffle entry. smile.gif

And we still have one more day to play the game/get one more raffle entry. smile.gif

YES! I am super excited about the raffle this year. I feel like I honestly stand as good a chance as anyone of winning something. smile.gif

I thought everything ended tonight at midnight when it strikes the New Year? Doesn't that mean that if you got your entry for today - then that's it?

I thought everything ended tonight at midnight when it strikes the New Year? Doesn't that mean that if you got your entry for today - then that's it?

You still have tomorrow (the 1st of January), according to the calendar, to get one more entry

Drat, tried to breed both my Misteltoes to Blusangs and forgot to use Fertility - got "no interest" on one and "no egg" on the other. xd.png Next week!