TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Happy 2015 everyone!

Does anyone know when the Raffle Drawings will be announced?

It's usually in the first two weeks of January, but only TJ knows for sure

The finished credits for the story team. c:

STORY TEAM

Main Story (chapters 1-10): Odeen

Bonus Chapter 11: Odeen

Bonus Chapter 12: birdzgoboom

Bonus Chapter 13: Fizzix

Bonus Chapter 14: Odeen

----

Again, I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed this event! I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

STORY TEAM

----

Again, I'm so happy that you guys enjoyed this event! I hope you all have a wonderful new year!

Thank you so much for the wonderful chapters!

STORY TEAM

----

Thanks, I really enjoyed the stories. smile.gif It's been a great event generally, the mini-game is huge fun, I played it loads just 'cos!

STORY TEAM

----

The stories were fantastic, and the sprites, and the bars, and the presents, and the game, and and ... all in all I loved this event,

Thank you again to all who made it possible wub.gif

I want to give a big heartfelt thank you to birdzy and Odie for conceptualizing and coordinating this event. It came together wonderfully, and was fun to work on. Great job, you two ^^

Edited by PieMaster

Great end to the stories all. I can't wait to see who the winners are and what this years prize will be as well for the raffle.

Well, congrats to the staff and TJ for a well received event and to PieMaster and tiki for their dragon release. =3

I'll try and make sure I send out as many presents as I have mana for so none goes to waste. :3

I hope the second poster doesn't mind, but credits are there in that post as no one got a close enough credit post to bother cleaning any posts. ^^

This years event has been such fun. thank you so much for the stories , the game the stories the mana bars the presents, the artwork and of course the wonderful new dragons. It will be a shame to see them go tonight. Thank you for all the creativity and work that was put into this event.

and a Happy New year! to all

Thank you TJ

and all the writers, spriters, conceptualists, and everyone who made this wonderful event possible. It was the best.

Just sent out my very last present. :'-)

This was a lovely event, thank you to everyone who contributed to this, TJ, writers, spriters, and everyone who sent such nice and funny messages!

Only managed 13 raffle entries as real life interfered over the holidays, but that's alright, won't win anything anyway, never do. xd.png

Happy new year! smile.gif

Edited by Arlessiar

This was a fantastic event all the way around. Thank you so much to all who made it happen. It's hands down my favorite one. The previous years have been great as well, but this one .. this one was splendiferous!! laugh.gif

biggrin.gif <--- Me, when it started, and through out.

sad.gif <--- Me, now that it's basically over.

I love that last story, howler drakes are one of my favorite dragons. Too bad they are so limited in breeding. I've been sending out a ton of random gifts. Gifting has been a lot of fun.

It's usually in the first two weeks of January, but only TJ knows for sure

Oh well, thanks for the info!

This is going to be my first Raffle drawing, so may Beginners luck be on my side. xd.png

(Oh and of course real life logic, because I have 14 entries)

Edited by gusearth1

I've thanked TJ, the dragon spriters and the story writers, but I forgot about the spriters of the Christmas bars and presents. Thank you for the beautiful sprites. The presents and bars were really excellent! My favorite was the bells with the balls hanging down and I love all those mana bars. Very pretty. Hope everyone has a really great New Year.

Edit: Even those little mana crystals were awesome! biggrin.gif And I love playing that game over and over just for fun.

Edited by LadyFoxfire

Now that the holiday event is almost over, I want to say thanks to those who made this. I had a lot of fun in the cave over the last two weeks.

The new dragons are very beautiful, thanks to Piemaster and Tikigurl for those, also thanks to the present-spriters and all the other lovely additions.

Also a big thank you to everyone who sent a present to me, this really made me feel special. <3

I hope you all have a wonderful 2015! smile.gif

Now for the really hard part... waiting for the raffle winners to be selected!

I would like to "gift" a bit shout out and thanks to the organizers and artists and all involved in the creation of this year's Holiday Event.

I know there have been various requests on wrapping and sending gift boxes and eggs and things (BSAs, events, etc), and it was just SO NICE to be able to send things, even if was "just" beautifully wrapped gift boxes. Even if we can't open them, we were able to send a personal message and I thought that was so special. Thank you for doing this idea!

I really had a good time and while I understand every year tries to be different, I really really really enjoyed it and wouldn't ever mind seeing it again (obviously ok to offer new sprites).

I really loved to be able to feel like I was really "gifting" something. I loved loved loved it thank you very much!

STORY TEAM

----

Thanks, Odeen, for putting together a wonderful story. Loved the epilogue of Chapter 9. I laughed so hard. xd.png I also loved 11 and 14; great show of friendship.

birdzgoboom, thanks for Chapter 12. That was a fun one to read. biggrin.gif

And well done to Fizzix for 13. That one was a fun read as well.

Right, got my last raffle ticket for all the good it'll do me. tongue.gif Best of luck to everyone who's entered. smile.gif

Good luck to everybody, and thank you sooooo much for the event biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif *skitters excitedly* Can't wait for the raffle winners to be announced! biggrin.gif