TJ09

2014-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

One of my hatchies gendered biggrin.gif I love their coloring wub.gif Thank you TJ and spriters, especially PieMaster and Tikigurl, for the awesome event and new dragon! happy.gif

*reads Winters Chill*

*promptly sends my small army of Reds to go help the poor wyvren and gold couple*

*sends her Red Army to back up Red2111's* We will warm that cave!

Oh, the poor eggie! Hurry up and fill, Mana Bar, I need to know if the poor baby makes it! *is worried*

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I'll eat my hat if the story kills the egg. There's no way it'll happen.

This pair has incredible luck breeding, unless they have a dozen grown nhiostrife offspring living on their own.

*sends her Red Army to back up Red2111's* We will warm that cave!

Oh, the poor eggie! Hurry up and fill, Mana Bar, I need to know if the poor baby makes it! *is worried*

*sends her little handful of Reds to help as well* Come on little eggie, you can make it! I hope their egg will be alright unsure.gif *adds more mana to the mana bar*

I am so touched by this new story. I didn't know that the weather can affect the babies so much. I don't want their egg to die. sad.gif

And my mistletoe baby will grow up in three hours! wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

So did no dragons get different sprites for Christmas this year?

Lol, I hadn't even thought about there being any possibility of costumes for the dragons, what with everything going on!

Although I must say that if we can't keep our little game afterward and have a Release of a pretty new Common between New Years and Valentine's, it'll seem pretty darned flat following the Raffle.

You wouldn't think there could be a down side to having had so much fun, but there often is a comparatively rather long, dull splat! after Christmas!

Now that my little girl grew up it's time to place her properly, among other holidays. wub.gif

Such lovely sprites. For that matter, everything looks so lovely this season. Thank you to the artists, TJ, and anyone else who aided them.

Thank you, TJ and the spriters, for the wonderful event and marvelous new dragon! wub.gif

Wish you all, guys, a happy oncoming New year!

Drat, thread-closing time already?

I'm so glad we had this time together...

(Channels Carol Burnett)

Thanks so much to everybody involved in all this fun we've enjoyed so much that we'll be again bereft when it's done and gone.

It's the fault of all of you for making Holidays here so great, you know, but I suppose - just maybe - it's worth-while... xd.png

GROUP HUGZ! And a very happy new year to us all.

Very pretty sprites, a big thanks to the artist. You did a wonderful job. After coming here to find out what this years beauties are, I've named my two Estacia Kissandrun and Maesi Kissandrun.

I'd also like to support the artist responsible for the blue Solstice dragons. Know you've copped a bit of flack over them, and just want to say not from me. I like them.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me presents too smile.gif

I do hope this thread doesn't get closed, yet. I know new release threads usually get closed when players start getting adults, but this is a bit different. There is an event going on for a couple more days and it would be a shame not to have a place to talk about it.

I tried to send "thank you" presents to all those involved in bringing us this event and all the awesome art and stories. There were a few, Fiona and Mysfytt among them, whose scroll names I was not able to find. Just want everyone to know how much I appreciate the work you put into bringing this event and these new dragons to the DC world. smile.gif

I am anxiously awaiting the epilogue to today's story! We need to hurry up and fill that mana bar! This one is a real cliffhanger.

I do hope this thread doesn't get closed, yet. I know new release threads usually get closed when players start getting adults, but this is a bit different. There is an event going on for a couple more days and it would be a shame not to have a place to talk about it.

I tried to send "thank you" presents to all those involved in bringing us this event and all the awesome art and stories. There were a few, Fiona and Mysfytt among them, whose scroll names I was not able to find. Just want everyone to know how much I appreciate the work you put into bringing this event and these new dragons to the DC world. smile.gif

I am anxiously awaiting the epilogue to today's story! We need to hurry up and fill that mana bar! This one is a real cliffhanger.

Well, it hasn't been closed yet, and they usually are as soon as player's new dragons start growing up, so maybe we will get a couple more days of hanging out here!

That would certainly be nice. smile.gif

It will probably close in 2 days that are left of the event and then a new thread for Holiday Raffle will appear....?! smile.gif

Ah! My Mistletoe girls just grew up! They are such beauties.

Thank you, TJ, artists, writers, and everyone involved with this event. I've really had fun.

Those sprites are so beautiful, it's such a shame that I was too late. OnO" Well, I need to try to get them next year. ~

Adding my thanks for another lovely dragon, and a fun event. I don't know how you all think up such stuff but you do, and I am grateful. Happy New Year to everyone!