TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I can't decide if Joy or Aurora is my favorite dragon from the story. XD Kudos to the writers for making the story both funny and exciting! ^-^

loving the story so far. cant wait to see the epilogue to chapter 5 :3

meanwhile im also enjoying mana alchemy. fun little puzzle game. maybe make it an app for iphone and android at some point after the holiday? id love to continue to play after the event.

I would like to see more difficult events in the future. It only takes a quick 3 minute game to fill up the bar every day.

I'm really enjoying the mini-game though, and the art for the dragons has been quite stunning.

I thought the story would be something kinda silly and ameture at first but its actually really good and I really like it and it makes me happy and excited and I usually only get like this with books or really good fan fictions. This is nice.

Also thought I would toss out to everyone that I'm holding a raffle for a 2nd Gen Tinsel x Solstice egg as part of the holidays on Dec. 25. I'll be closing the raffle list on Dec 24 at 11:59 MT (Mountain Time). I will be in New Mexico with my boyfriend by then. So get in on this while you can ^w^

Well I maxed my mana bar again for today but I'll keep collecting anyways. The game is really fun!

I laughed so hard when I saw the whole blizzard was just because of a scale. And I love the titles of the chapters too... I wonder who's behind all this. Maybe this year's Christmas dragon is a playful youngster who doesn't know what he's doing with that scale?

After playing for several days I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who contributed to the event - it's great that it's not time-consuming, the game is a lot of fun and the stories are great, too biggrin.gif

It was already difficult maxing the global mana bar, yesterday. This time it's going even slower, making it impossible to fill... I reached half, and it goes slower and slower.

The global mana bar is being filled by all players collecting mana. So I wouldn't be worried about it not getting full in time.

In any case, thanks TJ and spriters for all the effort you put into this event. It's really come out wonderful smile.gif

I feel like it is getting slower but there wont be any problem today - it's about half full and we're not yet halfway into the day.

The story is so incredibly good! Kudos to the peeps behind the creativity!

And the mana bars today are really pretty!!!

*Cheers* Finally finished all my Holiday Breeding (congratulations to whomever mastered to pick up the Hollies I dropped to the AP)

Now I just need to wait for the eggs to hatch so I can freeze the ones I still need, and fill in my encyclopedia (just missing a s1 Holly, s1 Snow Angel, and s1 Winter Magi for sprite collecting)

And also, I need to get over my addiction to Mana Alchemy...Maybe I'll download the original game again so I can play when this is over with!

I love today's global mana bar. So far the Holly one's been my favorite, but this one is giving it a run for its money.

I love today's global mana bar. So far the Holly one's been my favorite, but this one is giving it a run for its money.

It IS pretty. smile.gif I am trying to figure out WHICH dragon it represents, though...

It IS pretty. smile.gif I am trying to figure out WHICH dragon it represents, though...

Winter Magi. happy.gif

The two magi dragons, now rested, can’t resist occasionally rolling in the precious gems, much to your amusement.

this made me smile i also love the names for all the main characters of the stories, anyone know the story behind the names?

and Aurora, she sure is a feisty one aint she xd.png i think out of all the Avatars, the Avi of Change would be the only one that would actually stand for such a talking too *nods* they look like big ol teddy bears

I'm loving the pretty mana bars and big dragon art. I wonder if the mana bars are getting harder to fill? It looks like it takes most of a day to fill it now.

It does feel like there's little point picking up shards though, since it's so outweighed by the game. Kind of like a golden snitch that far outweighs everything else.

Love this event, especially the story. Great job everyone.

And now I'm thinking the badge for this event kinda looks like an Ice Dragon holding a redish/pinkish stolen scale...

Wonder who wrote the story? It's awesome! A scale... One scale caused this much trouble, wow.

I *think* I already have all the old Christmas dragons that I want, but I still need to breed some of my adults.

Love this event, especially the story. Great job everyone.

And now I'm thinking the badge for this event kinda looks like an Ice Dragon holding a redish/pinkish stolen scale...

Wait a minute... that dragon IS holding something! ohmy.gif You are so right! Too bad it's too small to figure out what exactly it could be, either the mana crystals or the stolen scale. But perhaps it's not the ice dragon (they are a little darker shade of blue), maybe it's the idea of the new dragon, what do you know?

Then again it could be the ice. It had the motive to create the blizzard, they do like when it's cold. :S

Looking at the anatomy of the little guy I think that it is an ice. I think you're onto something.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Being crazily addicted to the manaal chemy!! xd.png

Wondering who created this game, it's much fun to me......*lol*

And all the Christmas events are well designed, of course, many thanks to TJ and the staff! wub.gif

Oh wait, and......Merry Christmas to everyone! biggrin.gif

Edited by Lazurite

I am having so much fun! Love it all the way around, Pictures, game everything!

my son and his family are getting here today and I get to meet my new grandbaby born 12/2 so hopefully I will make it in to get everything done every day and the new dragon

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

*peers reaaaally hard at screen* The badge... ice dragon... little red thing it's holding... Ooohhh this just got even more interesting!

*peers reaaaally hard at screen* The badge... ice dragon... little red thing it's holding... Ooohhh this just got even more interesting!

what badge??? I can't seem to find it >.<