TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I did my contribution today. I feel so pleased that I'm helping with the meter now. But a fickle Ice dragon seems to be having fun. But I love the pictures of the Daily Christmas dragon, first the Holly, then the Yulebuck, I hope the Snow angel or Ribbon Dancer is next.

I did my contribution today. I feel so pleased that I'm helping with the meter now. But a fickle Ice dragon seems to be having fun. But I love the pictures of the Daily Christmas dragon, first the Holly, then the Yulebuck, I hope the Snow angel or Ribbon Dancer is next.

I think they are going chronologically as they did with the yearly releases, so Snow Angels should be next. Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. smile.gif

The global bar is filling, let's go people! xd.png

I think they are going chronologically as they did with the yearly releases, so Snow Angels should be next. Looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. smile.gif

The global bar is filling, let's go people! xd.png

I'm looking forward to seeing the Ribbon Dancers, Winter Magi and Wrapping Wings. Those are my favs. wub.gif

I played the mana game three times, and won all of them. It's not very difficult but still very pretty! It could alse be a nice beard game to play with one of two friends smile.gif

Same here, and I've also noticed the global mana bar resembles the dragon shown - yesterday it looked like a Holly dragon, today it looks like a Yulebuck :3 I wonder the dragon tomorrow will be? o.o

so the game isn't playable on mobile? unless i'm doing something wrong it's not working for me.

edit: looked at some of the previous comments and am assuming yes.

hate to be the one to ruin christmas, but that's a moderately big bummer to me. some people (ayyyyyy raises hands) are exclusively on mobile because of things like money and available connection that are beyond our control, and picking up shards is tedious and not as quick or fun as just playing the game once or twice for the daily quota. i wouldn't care at all if it didn't directly affect entries into the raffle, but... nerts, dude. that's kind of a big deal to me. /:

Edited by Baphomet

Same here, and I've also noticed the global mana bar resembles the dragon shown - yesterday it looked like a Holly dragon, today it looks like a Yulebuck :3 I wonder the dragon tomorrow will be? o.o

Snow Angel. wink.gif

It seems to be following year releases chronologically

The Alchemy game is so fun and very addicting! I wish it was available to play when the event is over.

Thanks for this event, it's quite nice to play. smile.gif

But....;-;, i miss the Snow War event...that was soo much fun...

I really don't want to complain, don't get me wrong, because i'm grateful we actually get such a nice feature for holidays. It's just that it is more fun to me constructing something like that snow fort last year, than to play the same game all over again. Constructing was keeping me more ...occupied?...With the game it's over in an instant.

Nonetheless i'm curious how the story will develop! laugh.gif

Come on people, fill up that bar already!!

Edited by milkaq66

Cool, this is my first Christmas in DC smile.gif

Last year was my first and it was amazing! I hope you have a great holiday event!

Woo! Mana maxed!

This is just my opinion, but I kind of wish it wasn't SO easy to fill our personal mana bar. Two quick games and picking up a couple shards and I'm done for the day. I know I can just keep playing anyways, but... yeah. At least it was challenging to keep the Snow Fort in good shape.

I kinda like it easy, I'm trying to keep up with 4 sites + RL, so I don't have a lot of time to devote to any one game.

Loving the event. Didn't fill my Mana bar yesterday, which made me sad. It's odd that it doesn't work on mobile. Snow Wars did last year, I just couldn't remove anything. So excited to enter the raffle and to earn a new holiday dragon.

Has anyone's eggs started cracking/hatching yet?

Has anyone's eggs started cracking/hatching yet?

I believe the first eggs will be able to hatch tomorrow, if they were caught the first day and incubated.

Mine are! Mine are! 5/7 at S1 crack! *squees*