TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Same here, mine should start hatching sometime tomorrow mourning. I can't wait to hunt some more either, but I think I'll do some breeding first and do a bit of gifting. smile.gif

This game is insanely addictive! I just wanna keep playing! I hope this is a permanent addition! Big Thanks to TJ and all involved!

Will there be a limit on the new Christmas Dragons?

Two. Always two CBs and then next year you can collect as many bred ones as you like.

Thanks fuzzbucket. smile.gif

Oh by the way I'm going to breed and give seven eggs as presents to the first seven people who PM me.

I'll gift them as soon as I you have space after getting your New Release Christmas eggs.

Have a look at my scroll and then tell me who you'd like me to breed for you. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Ack! I hope I don't have to start hiding all of my eggs. Two of them just got sick. sad.gif Sigh~ guess it's time to go mother hen mode.

None of my eggs have started cracking yet, but that's because I kept them out of the hatcheries until this morning. One will be able to hatch late tonight, but the others won't be until tomorrow. I don't mind waiting, though! I just wish the person I offered an egg to would claim it so I could have the space back, haha.

Yay the mana bar is full! Hope to get chapter 3 filled as fast as we can when its unlocked biggrin.gif!

Poor Godsibb, He seems so tired. I want nothing more than to wrap him up in a warm blanket, give him some hot coco and light a fire to keep him warm. sad.gif

Looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's chapter has in store for our adventure. ^^

Has anyone's eggs started cracking/hatching yet?

Mine have cracks, but won't hatch until the early AM sometime.

Not sure if it's been asked, but um if we just started today does that mean we can't complete 100% of the event? sad.gif

edit: also alchemy type games= very awesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by Erithan

Mine will hatch in at least 12 hours, then I am going for Wrapping Wings and Magi's. I have never cared for the Yulebuck dragon.

Not sure if it's been asked, but um if we just started today does that mean we can't complete 100% of the event? sad.gif

edit: also alchemy type games= very awesome! biggrin.gif

If you start today and play every day, you will just miss one raffle ticket.

I gotta say, I LOVE the Alchemy Game. I've used it to fill my bar quickly for both yesterday and today - perfect for those of us working longer hours due to the holidays and those who don't have the chance to pick up the individual shards. Thank you so much to the event planners for that - and the game is incredibly fun, to boot.

The graphics thus far have been lovely, as well - I'm loving that Yulebuck.

Thanks! =)

Alchemy game is to fun o.o

good to know because I also sadly missed yesterday

Oh my goodness! One of my Hollies has a CRACK! *pokespokepoke* Come out, you li'l sweety!!

So does mine. I can't wait for it to hatch. wub.gif