TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I wouldn't  really call it almost filled, it just passed halfway wink.gif the white snow on the right of the second holly leaf is still emtpy!

Ahh~ Well then it looks like I should help it along then, huh? biggrin.gif (like I really needed an excuse?) x3

Edited by Syiren

apparently the mana game dosnt work on safari (ipod, ipad, iphone)

but I love it !

Edited by emilylan3151

For some reason, I have the instinct that the holiday 2014 dragon is going to be a Peppermint dragon. I don't know why.

Finished the alchemy game without discards and filled up entire space.

Happy holidays and second day of the unrelenting storm!

but I love it !

Oh it's safari that does it ? (see help adn TLQ !)

I thought it was being a mobile apple thing, as you might say. Anyone actually have an Apple laptop and can play ?

Oh it's safari that does it ? (see help adn TLQ !)

I thought it was being a mobile apple thing, as you might say. Anyone actually have an Apple laptop and can play ?

I do, and I can play on it using Safari.

Thank you so much TJ and the wonderful sprites for this smile.gif

I love it so much, honestly this is my favorite event so far. Having everyone globally work together? That was just pure genius imo. Also got my first hollies thanks to some incredible people who I will not forget and plan to repay somehow in the future

One of my eggs got sick (even though others of the same age and views didn't dry.gif ) but its ok now, I hid them overnight to be safe. I'm really hoping they hatch soon so I can get a yulebuck and the other year I'm missing.

I do, and I can play on it using Safari.

Oh. There are people in TLQ who need to see that... poor things...

edit: Ah, now I see the 1st part IS there, my bad^^;

Pretty badge BTW smile.gif

Ahh, how much I'd like the new Holidays to be of both genders and breed true... Like Hollies^^

-----

BTW if anyone found Holiday eggs bred from my couples (their parents say "Please give us our + egg back to us" female starting), I'm wondering if those who caught them haven't checked the lineages or time left(I gess nearly everyone checkes that at least once?) or they just don't want to to return them (we can trade for them if you don't want to just give them)... It's important to me to get as many of them back as possible, thank you^^ (I'm glad I got 2 eggs returned^^) For info just check my profile^^

Edited by Aniusia483

Oh lordy, I love this Mana Alchemy thing!

I find myself playing it even though I've already filled my mana bar. Thank you for the event. biggrin.gif

but I love it !

sad.gif

Only has iPhone to use

Does anyone know if it's staying this way??

I think I've finally gotten the hang on the Mana game and I'm winning every time. It really is addictive. biggrin.gif

Thanks for such a wonderful event TJ and Spriters.

I'm really liking the game and the story, I started DC a while ago cause I love collecting things and over the years it has gown so much! All these really neat super involved events that I never expected.

Love it!

sad.gif

Only has iPhone to use

Does anyone know if it's staying this way??

Someone in TLQ says it is OK now.... You might like to maybe switch off and on again ?

I like the mana game, but... can you actually WIN? I've been playing for hours and it only stops when I click 'Quit'. Also it only lets me play on a misaligned grid that is 8x9 instead of 9x9.

Edit: Just discovered I can play on a 9x9 grid, but it's still misaligned and one column of tiles is half-off the playing field.

Edited by Lord Shadow the Hedgehog

...there is a limit on how much mana you can submit at the game everytime, right?

I haven't played it very much yet but I won a few times. However I just played it again and it could have ended as a "never ending story" if I didn't quit it (just a matter of how you use the neutral tiles), I played it until my score was over 10000 and yet I think the mana was not higher than the mana when I won the game.

The Mana game is definitely fun, and I like the fact we get so many shards for playing. There will be days this week coming that I can only be on for an hour or so, so I can just play a couple of games and still get enough shards to get my daily entry in smile.gif

Congrats to so many on getting Holly dragons this year! I'm super excited about my additions.

Raffle Entries are up to date.

Mana Alchemy has been played.

Christmas Dragons have been caught, except a Solstice and a Snow Angel. I currently have one Wrapping-Wing, one Ribbon Dancer, one Winter Magi, and one Yulebuck, with Two Holly's being offered to me, on hold right now until I become egg-slot free.

A great start to my First Christmas, and second holiday event. (My first being Halloween 2014)

I like the mana game, but... can you actually WIN? I've been playing for hours and it only stops when I click 'Quit'. Also it only lets me play on a misaligned grid that is 8x9 instead of 9x9.

Edit: Just discovered I can play on a 9x9 grid, but it's still misaligned and one column of tiles is half-off the playing field.

You win the game by filling the empty spaces with mana crystals which appear whenever you clear a row of tiles. the tiles themselves also count as crystals.

The moment there are no empty spaces left on the grid you win.

Strategy plays a big role in making it easier. Mine is to divide the game into corners and put the tiles outlined in green in one corner, another yellow, another pink, etc.

Edited by Syiren

user posted image

Erm, I, uh... I sorta did it again. Without any discards this time, even. HELP ME. I HAVE A PROBLEM.

Someone in TLQ says it is OK now.... You might like to maybe switch off and on again ?

I don't have a computer...

Tried turning phone on and off but although it will let me discard and quit I can't select the tile to be able to place it, or select a spot on the grid sad.gif

It still gives me one mana crystal for hitting quit without placing anything but would be nice to play the game especially as I am stuck on a massively boring 13 hour shift..

N

Doods.... I just realized.. Oh the whole thing is connected... *faints* creation, destruction, change! Just like avatar dragons *faints* at least that's what the wiki says? Check the currently released page... *faints* This event is awesome. I wish this and Snow Wars were available year round...