Scroll name:Hydramorph

Wishlist:

1.CB Silver (I can dream can't I?)

2.CB Spessartine

3.Red Dorsal or Purple or Red Dino

4.one can never have too many Reds

5.2g Valintine 09, or 2g Frill (is PB Frill possible?) love them

6.Blacktip, Spitfires

Breeding abilities: I can breed some pretty checkers using 2g silver or golds with holidays. I can also breed PB Xenos and Hellhorses. I can make a 3rd or 4th gen Tinsel

Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch Xenos, Tan Ridgewings, GWs or Blusang if I'm lucky.

Trading abilities: I do have a couple Val-09 Pink/White I could start a stair with either.

Edited by hydramorph

And signups closed! Now it's on to sorting time. In the meantime, I have this list of dragons for you:

Lines asked from the Santa

If anyone can breed mates appropriate for the lineages in that spreedsheet, please either PM us, or edit your name in!

That spreadsheet is confusing me greatly. Is there anyway we can clean it up to make it more understandable?

a lot of things don't even list a person to send help to? And a couple of things are listed as xperson/yperson isn't that kinda like showing who they're the secret santa of?

there aren't supposed to be names of people that you need to send to. Just names of people who think that they can help with a specific line.

And signups closed! Now it's on to sorting time. In the meantime, I have this list of dragons for you:

Lines asked from the Santa

If anyone can breed mates appropriate for the lineages in that spreedsheet, please either PM us, or edit your name in!

It says I need to ask for permission to see the form. I'd love to see if I can help.

I currently have the same problem with the signup sheets. However, last time I checked the spreadsheet (2015), it opened just fine without asking for permission...

Seems it was locked, even for viewing.

(and I don't feel like requesting access through that button because nobody needs to know my email address for breedings)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

That's weird. I was able to view the lists earlier & sign up for a few. I can't view it now. I also didn't write down what I signed up for. sad.gif

I locked the lists, since giftee and gifter list is finalized (will start sending wishlists out in a few moments). I'll probably make it public once again, after I remove/add some things in there.

So, here we are again. biggrin.gif Before I send out wishlists, there are a couple of technical things I want to tell you.

First of all, please don't start sending gifts before 5th of January. That time period is free, so that we can see who's online, and who is not. If some people have dropped out, aren't playing on dc and so on, it's easier for you guys, if you haven't already traded for gifts, that no one will be there for receive. There's also always a possibility that we messed up, sent multiple wishlists to one person... so give us two days to see if anything like that happens xd.png That said, if you feel like you don't care about that risk, knock yourselves out.

Second thing are raffles. Right now, there is a CB Silver, a couple of coppers and xenos waiting to be raffled off. I suppose, we will be able to hold one, as soon as official gifting starts, so if anyone wants to donate something for one, they can PM me.

And thirdly, there's one more system we are going to try this year, to ensure that people get as many gifts as possible.

And that's something we can call an exclusive raffle. Once gifting period is over, we'll try to hold a rare raffle, for those who managed to fulfill their partner wishlists. I can't promise what's going to be in that raffle, since it all depends on what we actually manage to catch, but we'll do our best to get something rare to raffle off.

To participate in one, you have to fulfill at least three spots, out of your partner's wishlist. Three spots is worth one ticket. If you fulfill one spot more, you get one ticket more and so on. So, in theory a max number of tickets is four. Tickets are given for one spot fulfilled, so giving one item from, let's say 4th, 5th and 6th spot is enough to earn a ticket, but giving three gifts from 6th spot isn't - please keep that in mind.

To get your ticket, you need to give us a proof that gift was given. Ideally, a screenshot with your gift sitting on your giftee's scroll, (with their scroll name and gift's code visible) is enough of a proof, but if you can think of any other way to prove it to us, you can send those proofs too.

Once raffle is started, you can use your tickets on whichever eggs/hatchlings are in the raffle. So, for example you can use all of your tickets on one prize, to maximize you chances of winning, or using all of them on different ones... the choice is yours.

And that's all I have to say. I hope you enjoy this year's Secret Santa.

Edited by Secret Santa

I want to try my best to get my giftee nice things but it might be kinda hard; also wish I remembered to update my list before. Oh well! Will be fun happy.gif

First of all, please don't start sending gifts before 5th of January.

It's the 5th of January here in Australia, so I sent my Secret Santa giftee something already. biggrin.gif Woo!

(I am also happy taking that risk of just giving someone something because of a mistake or reshuffle. smile.gif)

I also have a cheese and a CB Golden Wyvern if anyone wants them for their secret santa just PM me, but I am going to bed now tongue.gif So I will reply when I get up smile.gif

Both gone. smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Can I send my giftee my gift? It's a hatchling and it may grow up if it isn't sent sometime soon ;_;

Can I send my giftee my gift? It's a hatchling and it may grow up if it isn't sent sometime soon ;_;

I'm pretty sure you can send it as soon as you have it, but of the lists have to be changed or if your giftee is inactive you run the risk of losing the gift. At least, that's what I understand

Thanks xd.png I think I will wait a few more hours to see what happens, and hopefully my list was not messed up!

I'm pretty sure you can send it as soon as you have it, but of the lists have to be changed or if your giftee is inactive you run the risk of losing the gift. At least, that's what I understand

That's exactly what I was getting at. Anyways, you are free to send it, but if lists get reshuffled and they might, since at least one person has only dead shells on their scroll, we can't do anything if you want the gift you gave back. It's on your responsibility for now.

I have 4 undine hatchlings - 2 boys and 2 girls.

If anyone needs them as gifts for your giftee, shoot me a message. they are currently at 5 days 15 hours. smile.gif

played elf for a couple that wanted undines. Hope ya'll enjoy!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Teaches me to read things before thinking i cant participate rolleyes.gif i presumed this event was going to be in (Dec)oh well my loss sad.gif

Willing to help with breeding/CBs not the very rares silvers and below if stuck send me a PM biggrin.gif

Teaches me to read things before thinking i cant participate rolleyes.gif i presumed this event was going to be in (Dec)oh well my loss sad.gif

Willing to help with breeding/CBs not the very rares silvers and below if stuck send me a PM biggrin.gif

xd.png If it makes you feel any better, hit me up with a wishlist, and once it comes to reshuffling, I'll try to throw you in. No promises, though, and chances are that you would get one hard to fulfill wishlist.

Question:

For the help needed and donated document do we have permission to edit or do we have to send a pm in for what we want on the document? blink.gif

So, here we are again. biggrin.gif Before I send out wishlists, there are a couple of technical things I want to tell you.

First of all, please don't start sending gifts before 5th of January. That time period is free, so that we can see who's online, and who is not. If some people have dropped out, aren't playing on dc and so on, it's easier for you guys, if you haven't already traded for gifts, that no one will be there for receive. There's also always a possibility that we messed up, sent multiple wishlists to one person... so give us two days to see if anything like that happens xd.png That said, if you feel like you don't care about that risk, knock yourselves out.

Second thing are raffles. Right now, there is a CB Silver, a couple of coppers and xenos waiting to be raffled off. I suppose, we will be able to hold one, as soon as official gifting starts, so if anyone wants to donate something for one, they can PM me.

And thirdly, there's one more system we are going to try this year, to ensure that people get as many gifts as possible.

And that's something we can call an exclusive raffle. Once gifting period is over, we'll try to hold a rare raffle, for those who managed to fulfill their partner wishlists. I can't promise what's going to be in that raffle, since it all depends on what we actually manage to catch, but we'll do our best to get something rare to raffle off.

To participate in one, you have to fulfill at least three spots, out of your partner's wishlist. Three spots is worth one ticket. If you fulfill one spot more, you get one ticket more and so on. So, in theory a max number of tickets is four. Tickets are given for one spot fulfilled, so giving one item from, let's say 4th, 5th and 6th spot is enough to earn a ticket, but giving three gifts from 6th spot isn't - please keep that in mind.

To get your ticket, you need to give us a proof that gift was given. Ideally, a screenshot with your gift sitting on your giftee's scroll, (with their scroll name and gift's code visible) is enough of a proof, but if you can think of any other way to prove it to us, you can send those proofs too.

Once raffle is started, you can use your tickets on whichever eggs/hatchlings are in the raffle. So, for example you can use all of your tickets on one prize, to maximize you chances of winning, or using all of them on different ones... the choice is yours.

And that's all I have to say. I hope you enjoy this year's Secret Santa.

Sound great!

I got the letter and my reindeer are ready outside.

I getta go to my giftee. Maybe when I come back, my Santa will be around my door too laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Over excited!

Thanks for my list!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Looking forward to playing SS to my giftee!

If anyone needs a male influenced red hatchie gemshard, let me know - I will put it on departures tomorrow if no one claims him smile.gif

Also have a CB Thalassa for anyone who needs it smile.gif

Edited by 4mymirage