Secret Santa

Secret Santa

Just wanted to say have not heard from my gifter or giftee yet. Hope to hear from my giftee soon. They have not posted since the 20th but they have eggs on their scroll. Hopefully they can log on and see my PM.

I have received wondrous gifts from my gifter and have sent 2 of my giftees presents to her, they were accepted. smile.gif

Do we have to provide proof of gift? or will my little "things happened" suffice?

I have a 4th gen siver shimmer if anyone needs for their gifter.

Edited by tjsweepers

Does anyone need a blue dino for their giftee? I have one if someone needs it smile.gifsmile.gif

Editing for an update on my gifting. Didn't take a screenshot as I was on my Kindle at the time. Gifts have been accepted.:

Forum name: Ace1362

Scroll name: Ace1362

Wishlist:

1. 3rd Gen Prize

2. Alt Blacks

3. Cb Blusangs

4. Reds(Cb or Pb) These are really hard to find for me....

5. Pretty Prize Lineages

6. random harchies

Sent off a CB Red, 5th gen Gold Tinsel, CB Vampire hatchie, and a CB Swallowtail hatchie. Still working on others (currently waiting for 2nd gen blacks to hatch to see if any of them are alts smile.gif )

If anyone can get me a Paper or a Dino let me know! I'd love to get one or two for my giftee smile.gif

I received items from 4 different spots of my wishlist from my lovely gifter wub.gif Thank you stagazer! *hugs*

I myself am a bit slower with the gifting, I've sent 3 eggs for 3 spots from my giftee's wishlist, which were all accepted smile.gif

I'm not quite sure how a screenshot is going to prove anything since you cannot see codes on a scroll page. unsure.gif

Press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard, paste it on paint.

As for the new windows, not sure which version you have but I believe (anyone can correct if I am wrong) if you pull up the menu with programs (also, the Window's button on the keyboard should open that menu) and type in the search "Paint" the program should show as an option to open.

Thaks ~X~ ! For the life of me I coudln't find paint. Never thought to use the search. Sometimes us oldesters need a little help. smile.gif

Doing this doesn't show the hatchling codes for the gifts sent over. If you send eggs, those codes wont show until they hatch.

We can take a screen shot of our action log. Would that work? Or is there another way ya'll want proof of gifts sent?

Edited by buckskinmist

Doing this doesn't show the hatchling codes for the gifts sent over. If you send eggs, those codes wont show until they hatch.

Even after hatching, you'd only see "unnamed" for unnamed things on someone else's scroll. Only your own /dragons/ page shows codes.

Scroll name: ScnBrain

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or 2nd gen from ANY spriter alt

2.Alt Black

3.Chrono Xeno

4.Reds Egg Hatchling

5.Surprise!

6.Any thing besides water walker!

I might be able to gift more in the future, but so far only two reds.

I myself have gotten two wonderful gifts! I love this thread!

Edited by kijamu

Thaks ~X~ ! For the life of me I coudln't find paint. Never thought to use the search. Sometimes us oldesters need a little help. smile.gif

We can take a screen shot of our action log. Would that work? Or is there another way ya'll want proof of gifts sent?

what about screen shot of transfer link it shows code if any good unsure.gif

somehow caught another 2 Brown Coppers

PM if you need will send links when off CD need gone asap egglocked again rolleyes.gif

http://dragcave.net/teleport/733911b6f67c4...4efee89634c37cf dummy egg

Edited by rrattts

what about screen shot of transfer link it shows code if any good unsure.gif

That's what I was thinking, but I was thinking of sending them in pm's. But, we could just take a screen shot and post it here? That would work! smile.gif

Or, we could post our giftee's list, and put a lineage link to the gifts we have sent. Click on that lineage and it would be on our giftee's scroll?

Edited by buckskinmist

Or, we could post our giftee's list, and put a lineage link to the gifts we have sent. Click on that lineage and it would be on our giftee's scroll?

That's what I'm going to do as I'm usually on here via kindle or phone and screen shots are just not possible.

If anyone needs a CB Magma for their giftee message me.

Edited by nxtashaxt

I have some 2nd gen Black alt FAILS. If anyone needs any for their Secret Santa, send me a pm today or else I'll be freezing for my scroll.

eta: I have a cb Nebula & a cb Red egg on cool down. If anyone needs them for their Secret Santa, send me a pm.

Edited by buckskinmist

i've sent three gifts to my secret santa giftee, but i don't know how to attach a pic of a screenshot here, though i did take a pic of the teleports. i don't have a photobucket account or similar, so i'm hoping i can just put the lineage links and that will be enough to get a raffle ticket.

Forum name: buckskinmist

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, Neglected or 2nd gen Christmas Alt x White (Solstice, Mistletoe or 2015 Christmas)

2.CB Spessartine or 2nd gen metal (i sent a 2g silver)

3.CB Wyrms (Thalassa or Pyro) or 2nd gen pb Undine Alt or even gens with reg. Undines alternate with alt Undines (i sent a 3g pb undine from alt parents)

4.2g Avatar, cb Red or Pink

5.Even gen checker lineages. I love those, but I don't want any that are 5 or more gens long. Takes too long to breed mates for. I really, really need 2nd gen White x New Christmas 2015 dragon or Mistletoe dragon. I'm working on a White Christmas line. So far it looks like this: White Christmas (i sent a 2g white x mistletoe)

6.Any cb hatchling

edited - removed the links.

pm me if the lineage links are needed for raffle entry.

Edited by greycat

I... think I need some help with my giftee's wishlist D: If anyone can help me find a CB Gold, CB Copper, or 2g Undine eggs (I only have 1 CB female Undine so far), I would really appreciate it.I can trade 2g PB Vine/Black eggs for those if anyone is trying to get alts of those!! I can also try and trade for the others.

Edited by dragonstar

I have sent two gifts over to my giftee so far. I am also having the same trouble many others are having with taking and posting screenshots, so I am just going to put lineage links here.

Forum name: Eos

Scroll name: RSoleil

Wishlist:

1. Almandine EG checker (or surprise me)

2. Spessartine EG checker OR Copper EG checker

3. Xenowyrm EG checker

4. Pink OR Red OR Purple EG checker

5. EG checker with Frills OR Old/Bright Pinks OR both in base

6. Any common EG checker

1. 4EG winter seasonal (ACCEPTED)

2. 3EG Copper checker (ACCEPTED)

3. 3EG Xenowyrm x Almandine checker (ACCEPTED)

4. 3EG Red Checker (ACCEPTED)

5. 3EG Checker with Frills in base

6. Common EG Checker, Nocturne x Gold Horned Tangar

Also I have a 2G silver from Silver (m) x Solstice (f) if anyone needs one for their giftee. PM me for the teleport link.

Edited by rihannalexis

Anybody able to breed a Golden Wyvern from M Holly checker, not from Hollyberry or Drache's Celyno? If so, please let me know, so I can find something worth trading for it! smile.gif

Editing for an update on my gifting (working on more):

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine (need a female to have a set of em) or a perfect checker mate for him

2. 2G Black (alt preferred) from a Male Marrow for Cole or 2G Silver from Male Black Marrow (Mate) or 2G Gold from Male Black Marrow (Mate)

3. Cheeses (for zombie attempts next year though) or any lineage prize line from a CB i dont already own or 2G Green Copper from Male Shadow Walker & Green Copper or CB Chrono Xenowyrms

4. Male Pinks or help with an unrelated mate to him

5. checkers are nice wub.gif  please note that i dont name inbred dragons on my scroll for breeding purposes tho

6. surprise me

I have taken (very ugly) screenshots as proof that I am willing to send/add, I just felt that it would take up quite a bit of space in the thread...

received both the cheese and the copper wub.gif thanks Areous.

if you lot need the codes for the raffle, let me know and i'll PM them over happy.gif

Edited by Red2111

So, first of all, here it is: our first raffle

To put down a short list of gifts there:

CB Silver, multiple CB coppers, mutiple CB xenos, nice line from spriter's alt, CB winter, ice and chicken.

Furthermore, here's a couple of things I made, to make it easier on finding stuff in thread:

So, here are lists, for gifts needed, and list for spare gifts:

Need help

Spare gifts

Here, you can add or remove anything that you need help with, or that you have for gifting.

I won't be adding gifts needed/gifts given that were previously on the thread, since I'm not sure which ones are still needed/available. Also, upon receiving help or giving away the egg, please remove them from the lists-

There's also another list, where you can post your proofs that you've gifted dragons. I will add proofs posted in thread, or Pmed to the forum account.

In case of proof lists, keep links to your proof handy, in case document gets vandalized!

Proof lists: I gave a gift!

Also, regarding taking screenshots: there's a nifty program called lightshot. Just press PrtSc, highlight the area you want screenshoted, and from there, you can choose whether the program automatically uploads the picture to the internet or saves it on your pc. It bypass paint use.

And finally, here's the perfect example of proof taking: album

Pictures have been edited, so that scroll name and code of eggs are hidden, but that's basically it.

Erm ... so I have to make a screenshot of them on my own scroll first? In case of bred things, would a screenshot of the parents on my scroll be sufficient, too? I guess for the CB thing I'll just be screwed ...

Also, what's "Option 5" on the form? A surprise gift? biggrin.gif

I'm not quite sure what belongs where ...

_smoczyca_'s Wishlist:

1. CB Silver or CB Gold or CB Neglected - this is why I'd like to participate in the raffle

2. CB Xeno (any beside Astrapi): https://dragcave.net/lineage/tRppq

4. Pretty Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3: https://dragcave.net/lineage/sZQtH

5. Pretty non-Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3 https://dragcave.net/lineage/m3UQa

6. Any CB with 'name'/word/all number/palindrome code: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Sofai

Proof from my scroll's action log (I'm using the old Blackout skin):

http://abload.de/img/2016santa-actionlog189q1d.png

http://abload.de/img/2016santa-actionlog2r0oaq.png

Proof from their scroll, looked at through AoND to show the codes:

http://abload.de/img/2016santa-growingthint6pno.png

These are the things I got from stagazer_7 wub.gif

2. 2nd gen Xeno from *different* Xeno and non-Xeno parent (sample of what I mean): https://dragcave.net/lineage/ftk5p

3. CB Xeno: https://dragcave.net/lineage/N6YAQ

4. z-coded (where the code starts with "z" or "Z") CB White: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z7uR7

6. z-coded (where the code starts with "z" or "Z") CB Striped: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zx1HL

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Alright guys. I've been MIA for a day, since I've been traveling, so I'm a bit behind on answering your questions. Sorry for that.

Just curious - for raffle's sake and to make it easier on the mods, would it be ok to simply post all recieved and gifted dragons here or would it be more appropriate to send a PM, so all gifts are registered and a correct number of tickets is given to both me and my Santa

I set up a document (link is in the last reserved post on the first page) where you can write down all information. Also, you can send PMs. Posting in threads would be hardest on us, since by the time this is done, there will probably be lots of pages.

@WinstonGA; added you to the helpers list!

@miss1nformation: sorry about that, I resent the wishlist to you, so hopefully it arrives safely.

@lollipop00: as far as I know both your giftee and gifter have read their PMs.

@tjsweepers: providing a proof would be preferable, even if it0s just codes sent in a PM, since it helps me keep track of the thread. Or, if you don't want to send something like that, just your giftee PMing me and saying that yes, they received a number of gifts should be enough.

Regarding screenshots:

Code can be visible, if you mouse over the egg that you are sending. View link for the egg will show up in the down left corner of the screen (that works on all links linked in texts or pictures, if you want for some reason check the full link name).

In case you can't take a screenshot, writing down code names should be enough. But please, make sure that your giftee's scroll name is visible on dragon view pages then.

Or alternatively, if you for a reason or another don't want to reveal egg codes, your giftee's name etc... your giftee can always PM forum account, with confirmation that they have received gifts for specific wishlist spots.

ETA: I'm kinda scatterbrained these days. Anyways, option five stands for nothing. Snuck by me while I was making the form.

And ruby_eyes, what do you mean by getting screwed in case of a CB?

Edited by PointOfOrigin

And ruby_eyes, what do you mean by getting screwed in case of a CB?

Because I never took a screenshot of it on my scroll. Since it has no parents, I can't prove that it came from my scroll - or so I thought. Is the action log sufficient?

@lollipop00: as far as I know both your giftee and gifter have read their PMs.

Thank you for letting me know!

It has been at least 18 hours since I sent a gift, if it is not picked up in a few more hours I will just keep or give it away. Seems like something came up for them so I will continue to wait until 24 hours have passed biggrin.gif

Because I never took a screenshot of it on my scroll. Since it has no parents, I can't prove that it came from my scroll - or so I thought. Is the action log sufficient?

Action log is sufficient, especially since I can check that the egg is on the scroll.

lollipop00: will send them another PM and email, and yeah, if they don't answer, we'll reassign you.