Secret Santa

Secret Santa

I want to be a replacement Santa!

Forum name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll name: WWECornSerpent

Breeding abilities: I can make 2nd gens from all Metals, 2nd gen Avatars and 2nd gens from all Holidays after and including Shadow Walkers, I have one 2nd gen Bronze Shimmer that can make a 3rd gen stair and checker and I can always ask my children for 3rd gens from their 2nd gen Bronze Shimmers, I can make a nice variety of 4th gen and higher Prize lineages (EG and stair), I can make a small variety of EG lineages from Spriter's Alts, and many other lineages already available to make plus the ability to create many lineages from scratch if needed.

Catching abilities: I have been able to catch the occasional Golden Wyvern, Tan Ridgewing, Red Dorsal and Seasonal, once every few months maybe a Trio, Xeno, unbreedable or Spessartine, but am lousy at catching Metals and Almandines.

Trading abilities: I have 3rd and higher gen Prizes and some Spriter's Alt lineages I can hopefully trade for needed things.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Zoa

Scroll name: Zoa

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Copper

3. Undine Alt

4. 2g Avatar

5. Any Thuwed or Dorkface, even IB & Messy I'm happy with.

6. Surprise me! ^.^

Breeding abilities:

Can breed most any common 2G - many from old Cave (Cave Born, not Biome Born) parents.

And eggies from the following pairings seem to be popular:

Sibling to this: 7th Gen Stair - Frill & Descendant of Jewel (Silver Shimmer)

Sibling to this: 7th Gen Clean & Messy Black with Black Alts parents from Nameless Glitching Dorkface lineage (good chance of an Alt offspring but no guarantee)

5th Gen from: Magi (mirror-even) + White Stripe (stair)

Catching abilities: I'm rather good with catching Trios. Also pretty good with the Lunar. No other rares though - they always elude me.

Trading abilities: I'll trade anything I can breed.

I want to change my wishlist!

Forum name:

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, CB almandine or neglected, any lineage

2. CB copper or CB spessartine

3. Chicken, Dino (any color), paper, CB xenowyrm (especially Chronos or Mageias) or alt undine (short lineages)

4. CB seasonal or 2nd gen avatar

5. any pretty lineage, especially with sprinters alts

6. Surprise me

YAY!!!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Red2111

Scroll name: Red2111

Wishlist:

1. CB Almadine (need a female to have a set of em) or a perfect checker mate for him wub.gif

2. 2G Black (alt preferred) from a Male Marrow for Cole or 2G Silver from Male Black Marrow (Mate) or 2G Gold from Male Black Marrow (Mate)

3. Cheeses (for zombie attempts next year though) or any lineage prize line from a CB i dont already own or 2G Green Copper from Male Shadow Walker & Green Copper or CB Chrono Xenowyrms

4. Male Pinks or help with an unrelated mate to him

5. checkers are nice wub.gif please note that i dont name inbred dragons on my scroll for breeding purposes tho

6. surprise me

Breeding abilities: i have many prize lines 3G+. i also have 2 alt checkers i can breed (maybe three depending on if the dragons cooperate), a few Alt stairs and Alt EG's a well and many 3G holiday checkers is can breed commons from wub.gif my full collection is located here

Catching abilities: the best i can do catching wise is Blusang's and Gold Wyvrens; as well as Thunders (for some reason). Metals, Coppers & Almadines elude me, and i haven't really tried with Xeno's or Spessi's but i assume they're the same *nods*

Trading abilities: i might be able to, but its not something i'm comfertable with listing as it's not a guarantee. i prefer to stick with what i can breed/catch, not trade for xd.png

------------------------------------------------

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: & Catching abilities: *see above*

----------------------------------------------------------

Breeding abilities: & Catching abilities: *see above*

Edited by Red2111

I want to sign up!

Forum name: sylviamaris

Scroll name: sylviamaris

Wishlist: I know there's a lot going on, especially in slot #4 - I'm not expecting multiples, I thought it would be nice to give lots of ideas! I'll love any gift from any "level" as much as any other biggrin.gif

1. Curled Alt Black hatchling, F or ungendered

2. CB Red or Green Copper

3. Paper or 2g PB Alt Vine

4. 2g Ice from M Ice and F Black, 2g GW from M GW and F Sunstone, 3g Sunstone from perfect checker M GW and F Sunstone, 2g Mageia from M Spring and F Mageia, or any 3g perfect checker you think is pretty

5. Breed me something from your favorite breed/type of dragon, and tell me why that one's special to you!

6. Any CB of: Bleeding Moon, BBW, Deep Sea, Fever Wyvern, Olive, Speckle-Throat, Spitfire, Tri-Horn Wyvern, or Vine

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2gs from CB M and F Gold, M and F Silver, M and F GoN, F Brown Copper, M Red Copper, F Green Copper, M and F Frill, Old Pink, and every holiday except Holly, Sweetling, and Marrow. The lowest gen Prizes I have are 4g Silver Tinsel, 4g Bronze Shimmer, and 4g Silver Shimmer.

Catching abilities: I can not catch metallics. I mean, theoretically it could happen, but it does. Not. Happen. I haven't even seen an Almandine in the cave since the release. I'm great at finding GWs, pretty good at Blusangs, Trios, Xenos, and Cheese, and spotty with Dinos. I'm sure I'd have solid success with any of these if I devoted time to catching for someone, rather than just casually browsing.

Trading abilities: Not reliably.

edited for code fail

Edited by sylviamaris

I want to sign up!

Forum name: ForNarniaMC

Scroll name: ForNarniaMC

Wishlist:

1. Neglected

2. Alt Black

3. Undine Alt

4. Silver Lunar Herald

5. 2nd gen from Bleeding Moon x Blacktip

6. Red

Breeding abilities: I can breed anything on my scroll. I have CB Xenoworms, an alt vine, all types of lunar heralds (some or CB), some draons with spriter's alt in their lineages and many other dragons available for breeding. dragons at Alpine, Jungle, Coast and Volcano, although I can catch in other biomes. I'm best at catching seasonals, and commons with alts (undine, black etc, but the chances of catching an alt is not that high). I am not really good at catching metals.[/b]

Trading abilities: I am not really good at trading, since I do not have many dragons with pretty lineages or very rare dragons. I would rather stick to catching and breeding. smile.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Master0fPuppets

Scroll name: MetalMilitia

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from alt or Neglected

2. Alt black (Would absolutely love a PB 2nd gen)

3. Alt Undine (Again would love if it was PB 2nd gen)

4. A few pinks (CB would be nice)

5. Surprise Me!

6. A Pink!

Breeding abilities: I do not have a big variety of dragons in comparison to others, as I am still a bronze so I'm missing quite a few common, uncommon and rare however, I have the ability to make 3rd gen prizes.

Catching abilities: I'm able to catch most of the rares; trios, unbreedables, xenos etc. are no problem for me, but I struggle catching golds and silvers. At times I am able to catch coppers if I am dedicated enough and am able to spend the time required to catch those rares, but overall, I am a reasonable catcher

Trading abilities: I am quite a good trader, as I spend most of my time trading rather than catching so I find ways to achieve rares without being able to catch them myself.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: mandrakekeeper

Scroll name: mandrakekeeper

Wishlist:

1. 2G Stripes from Spriter's Christmas Alts (working on a project and need some of these)

2. CB Gold, 3rd gen prize, or neglected (to be frozen)

3. CB Xenowyrms (have only gotten a couple of colors of these so far)

4. 2 or 3EG checkers golds or silvers with Arsani

5. 2 or 3EG checkers golds or silvers with Rosebud

6. red or pink hatchlings (any lineage-doesn't matter)

Breeding abilities: Can breed most type dragons, 2G metals, couple of GoNs, some different holiday lineages (mostly metals but do have some with common partners), have at least 1 of most CB holiday dragons and numerous CB Halloween dragons, can breed checkers, prizes (have one 2G and a couple 3Gs), have 2nd gen alt sweetlings that can be bred, and can try for alt blacks and undines, also have CB Frills

Catching abilities: haven't had much time to catch and have only been seeing common type eggs lately.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for numerous types of dragons if my prizes and metals cooperate

I want to be a helper!

Breeding abilities: Can breed most type dragons, 2G metals, couple of GoNs, some different holiday lineages (mostly metals but do have some with common partners), have at least 1 of most CB holiday dragons and numerous CB Halloween dragons, can breed checkers, prizes (have one 2G and a couple 3Gs), have 2nd gen alt sweetlings that can be bred, and can try for alt blacks and undines, also have CB Frills

Catching abilities: haven't had much time to catch and have only been seeing common type eggs lately.

Trading abilities: I should be able to trade for numerous types of dragons if my prizes and metals cooperate

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Forum name:

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected (prefer CB)

2. 3rd gen Prize (prefer no inbred)

3. Vine Alt (2nd gen PB preferred)

4. 2nd gen Avatar of Creation from a Gold parent

5. 4th Gen Almandine with same lineage from one of them, but not related her or him (as it will become a mate for one of them)

6. 3rd gen PB Thuwed Lineage Egg or Hatchling, not related to my POOTz, I have no dragon breed preference

Forum name: ~X~

Scroll name: ~X~

Breeding abilities: PM'd

Catching abilities: PM'd

Trading abilities: PM'd

I want to be a helper!

Scroll name: ~X~

Breeding abilities: PM'd

Catching abilities: PM'd

Trading abilities: PM'd

Tasokie and Mandrakekeeper, please re-read the rules (specifically the requirements for each wishlist number) and re-submit your forms.

Everyone else has been added!

- Shae

I want to sign up!

Forum name: _smoczyca_

Scroll name: _smoczyca_

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver or CB Gold or CB Neglected

2. CB Xeno (any beside Astrapi)

3. 4th gen Gold Shimmer with common/uncommon mate

4. Pretty Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3

5. Pretty non-Holiday EG checker! Surprise me :3

6. Any CB with 'name'/word/all number/palindrome code

Breeding abilities: Decent. At least one CB male and female of all standard breeds (except bronze and gold Lunars, Xenos - only Astrapi and Pyro so far; also have one CB M Gold, one CB F Silver, pair of CB Frills, one CB Bright Pink and a pair of GoNs); at least one CB of almost all Holidays (except Holly, Arsani and Heartseeker); as for Prizes my lowest is a 3G Silver Tinsel, then I have some 4Gs (Gold Tinsel, 2x Bronze Shimmer and Silver Shimmer; cannot breed the Silver one because I don't have mate for her), rest are 5G+; got plenty of Holiday checkers (most are 3G), some PB EGs.

Catching abilities: Rather average I think. No problem with most uncommons like Nebulas or Seasonals. I can try for Bluesangs, Trios, unbreedables and MAYBE Coppers and Xenos, but I can't promise anything (especially with Coppers). Golds, Silvers, Almandines and Spessartines elude me with passion (tbh I really rarely even see them in the cave ._.).

Trading abilities: Honestly, I'm not a good trader. I probably could trade for equivalents of what I can breed/catch, but nothing more valuable. I would rather stick to breeding and catching.

Edited by _smoczyca_

I want to sign up!

Forum name: eaaem

Scroll name: eaaem

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver OR CB Gold.

2. CB brown copper.

3. CB trio(Any of them), OR Chicken.

4. Any red or pink eggs/hatchlings, preferred CB.

5. Any breed G3, G4, or G5 checkered OR G3, G4, G5 any breed stair step.

6. Any breed funny-coded dragon.

Breeding abilities: I can breed some G2 rares. I have a CB male magma, CB female thunder, CB male red copper, and(If these count as rares?) a CB of every xeno. Sometimes my dragons hate each other way to much, but as I have plenty of CB holidays, I can almost guarantee a G2 rare from one of those CBs.

Catching abilities: Quite good. I can most likely catch xenos, golden wyverns, most unbreedables, and maybe a copper or two. Sometimes I completely skip over a rare or two, but I can mostly keep my eyes sharp. I HAVE caught cheeses, papers, xenos, and golden wyverns before, but I bet I can catch other dragons.

Trading abilities: Not very good at that.. mostly the only time I can trade for good rares are PB holidays or good G2 rares. I'd prefer to stick to catching and breeding.

Now to hope I did this right..

I want to sign up!

Forum name:hannah51715

Scroll name:hannah51715

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or Neglected

2.CB Red Copper or Green Copper

3.Chicken

4.CB Red

5.Something from a spriters alt

6.Surprise me

Breeding abilities: I'd be willing to breed any dragons on my scroll. I don't have CB of the older holiday dragons, but I do have CB of most commom and uncommon dragons, one CB Silver, a Guardian of Nature, and a few CB trios.

Catching abilities: I can catch mostly commons and uncommons. Occasionally I'll be able to catch a CB Xeno or Trio, but lately I haven't had any luck at catching anything super rare.

Trading abilities: I don't trade much so probably not good.

I want to sign up!

Wishlist:

1. 2G Stripes from Spriter's Christmas Alts (working on a project and need some of these) or CB Gold, or 3rd gen prize, or neglected (to be frozen)

2. 2G Gold or Silver from Arsani, Rosebud, Alt Sweetling, or SW

3. CB Xenowyrms (still don't have Pryo, or Thalassa)

4. CB Lunar (prefer dark blue version) or red or pink hatchlings lineage isn't important

5. checkers from SW's (partnered with nebula or royal blue) or black or white checkers (partnered with gold or silver)

6. CB day glory drakes or just surprise me (I need frozens of many common dragons)

Thank you Buckskinmist for the early Christmas gifts of the Mageias.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shopfront

Scroll name: shopfront

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from Alts (especially AnagallisxYulebuck, UndinexMistletoe, GaiaxDesipis) or CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. CB Red/Brown Copper or Spessartine

3. any 4g Gold Shimmer or 4-6g from Borg Queen or Miss Elizabeth lines

4. CB Golden Wyvern

5. I would love clean and unrelated (3-8g) evengens with interesting things in base (Thuwed/Dorkface/Hollies/Spriter's Alts) to breed to this, this, or this. Or a Pygmy evengen to mirror or match this.

6. CB White or Horse hatchies or other CB hatchies

Breeding abilities: I can breed some 4g+ prizes (I own 3g stairs: Silver Tinsel x Sunsong, Silver Tinsel x Nebula, Silver Shimmer x Rosebud, Silver Shimmer x Hellfire, and Bronze Shimmer x Copper, also a 3g Bronze Shimmer checker with two evengen mates). I can also breed higher gen Prizes, 2/3g Silvers, 3g Golds (largely from Halloweens), variety of 2/3g holidaykin, some 4g Thuweds, and some higher gen alt lineages - you can find more specifics on lineages I have here.

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Xeno's, Blusangs, Tan Ridgewings, Red Dorsal, Lunar Heralds, Nebulas, BSAs, and Seasonals. I can sometimes catch Coppers and Trios and unbreedables.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for CB Coppers or 3g prizes reasonably reliably, as well as Trios and Unbreedables.

Forum name: shopfront

Scroll name: shopfront

Breeding abilities: as above

Catching abilities: I can reliably catch Xeno's, Blusangs, Tan Ridgewings, Red Dorsal, Lunar Heralds, Nebulas, BSAs, and Seasonals.

Trading abilities: probably not super reliable with the shorter time window.

Edited by shopfront

Forum name: sunshine_ley

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold.

2. 2G purebred Black alt, influenced female.

3. Purple dino (for freezing).

4. 2G Avatar from Radiant Angel, male Desipis/Caligene, or metal.

5. Lovely novelty-lineaged EG dragon (odd pattern, alts, poem, lyrics, quotes, themed, etc).

6. Some random non-cb hatch; I like Water, Sunsong, Mint, Spirit Ward, Ember, Olive, and Pink especially.

Edited by sunshine_ley

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dark_and_stormy_heart

Scroll name: dark_and_stormy_heart

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, CB Gold, CB Silver

2. CB Copper (any color), alt Black

3. any unbreedable (chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese) CB Xenos (doesn't matter what type), alt Vine, alt Undine

4. Seasonal, Pink, Purple, Avatar of Change, Avatar of Creation

5. a mate for this or this would be nice, or a Falconiform with a lineage similar to this but to be (only slightly)more realistic I want a 4EG PB Blusang or a mate for this gorgeous Fever.

6. any hatchlings to be used for freezing, and Luminas. I love Luminas.

Breeding abilities: I can breed: 3EG PB Blusangs, 4EG PB Blusangs, Trios (though my male Ice can be stubborn), Gemshards, Golds, Red Dorsals, any manner of commons, Shallow Waters, Hellhorses, Ultraviolets, 2G PB Golden Wyverns, Avatars, Lunar Heralds, BSA's, Nebulas, pretty lineaged Prizes, any Pyralspite, Tan Ridgewings, Soulpeaces, Spirit Wards, Striped, Seasonals, Vampires, and any Xeno.

Catching abilities: I don't do very much cave hunting, but I seem to have a thing for catching BSA'd dragons.

Trading abilities: Between catching and breeding, I have most things covered, but I can trade for things like alts and nicely lineaged rares.

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

I want to sign up!

Forum name: rinoa26

Scroll name: rinoa26

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. CB Spessartine, 2nd gen purebreed alt Blacks (preferably female but will take any)

3. CB Xenowyrm Gaia or Chrono

4. CB Blue or Silver Lunar Herald

5. 2g Avatarfails from Xeno or Lunar Herald (fail should match the non-GoN parent)

6. Something from my Wishlist

Breeding abilities: Low gen Metallics (2g and higher) and Prizes (4g and higher), Offspring from all CB Holidays except Holly, mixed Spriters Alt offspring (4g and higher), pretty checkers, stairs, 2g offspring from Discontinued

Catching abilities: Nearly everything except Golds, Silvers, Almandine and Spessartine

Trading abilities: Guess I can trade for most except for CB Gold/Almandine/2g Spriters Alt offspring/Neglected

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: rinoa26

Scroll name: rinoa26

Breeding abilities: Low gen Metallics (2g and higher) and Prizes (4g and higher), Offspring from most Holidays except Holly, mixed Spriters Alt offspring (4g and higher), pretty checkers, Purebreed lineages, stairs, 2g offspring from Discontinued

Catching abilities: Nearly everything except Golds, Silvers, Almandine and Spessartine

Trading abilities: Guess I can trade for most except for CB Gold/Almandine/Silver/2g Spriters Alt offspring

This was so much fun last year!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: xasora

Scroll name: xasora

Wishlist:

1. CB gold

2. CB copper (green, if possible)

3. Undine alt

4. CB lunar herald

5. 3g prize (that is bred to something that I can continue)

6. cb male brute

Breeding abilities: I can (attempt to) breed 2g silvers, as well as most other rares (no low-gen golds). I do not have any low gen prizes. I do have CB frilled as well as one CB old pink to make offspring with those as a parent.

Catching abilities: I can't seem to catch CB metals (including coppers), but I can catch CB trios, chickens, and some dinos fairly regularly.

Trading abilities: I have some holiday dragons I can breed as trade fodder, but not a whole lot that is interesting to other players. I have a pair of CB silvers that I can breed for 2g silver. I can also breed all trios and make avatars.

Edited by Xasora

I want to sign up!

Forum name: LadyC

Scroll name: ladycaetlyn

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver or CB Gold (Silver is preferred)

2. CB Green Copper or Spessartine

3. Xenowyrms (any)

4. 2G Holidays (any)

5. Undines and Falconiform Wyverns

6. Imperial Fleshcrowne

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3g and higher golds and silvers, coppers, 2gs of all Christmas Dragons. I can breed BSAs and most commons and uncommons. I don't have any spriters alts, but can try to breed pretty checkers and some prizes. I don't have many low gen prizes. I can breed Dorkfaces, and do have frills and 1 CB Old pink.

Catching abilities: I have not had any luck at catching metals, coppers and xenos. Trios are hit or miss for me.

Trading abilities: I don't have much good stuff to trade, but I can try.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Dinogummi

Scroll name: Dinogummi

Wishlist:

1. 3rd gen prize

2. CB Coppers

3. CB Xenowyrms

4. CB Red/Pink/Magi/Purple

5. Mirror any of these: 1xqyg, KvFOA, xpGVT, fdfqO (any gem color), 5RniO; Mirrored or checker continue: MUASs, b3juV, nEexv; Mates needed

6. CB Stripe or anything from my wishlist, mates, or duplicates Everything Here.

Breeding abilities: Can breed 5-8G Prizes (or try), 2-3/5G metals, 2-4/6G Golden Wyvern, 2-5G Trio, 2-3G Xenos, 2-7G Nebula, 2-6G Gemshard, 2G Two-Headed Lingwurm, 3G PB Silver, anything on my scroll

Catching abilities: Can catch pink/red/purple/magi, Lunard Herald, most common things

Trading abilities: I could try, unsure if I have anything good ^^;

Edited by dinogummi

Wishlist:

1. 2G from ANY Spriter's Alt (still would love from Holiday Spriter Alts of either Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

2. 2G Gold from Gold & Holly

3. 2G Seasonal Winter from Holly (Male) X Seasonal Winter (Female)

4. 3G checker or stair from ANY Spriter's Alt, from two alts would be awesome if checker (still would love from Holiday Spriter Alts of either Snow Angel or Ribbon Dancer)

5. 2G Ice from Ice & Holly

6. 3G White Dorkface (prefer perfect checker or stair)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: nxtashaxt

Scroll name: nxtashaxt

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Thalassa or Chrono or Mageia

4. CB Seasonal

5. 2g Stripe from bright pink or frill

6. CB Stripe hatchling

Breeding abilities: Have CB Male Gold, 2 CB Female Silvers, 2 CB Male Silvers, CB Female Almandine, CB Mistletoes Solstices Arsani Radiant Angel Heartstealing Lurkers Graves Desipis and Caligene. Can breed high gen prizes 5th to 7th gen.

Catching abilities: Can catch Trios/Xenos/Blusangs/Unbreedables

Trading abilities: Can trade for the same level as I catch

Edited by nxtashaxt

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Yeronoco

Scroll name: Yeronoco

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver; 2nd gen from Spriters Alt; 2nd gen Silver from Old Pink

2. 2nd gen Gold from Sunrise; 2nd gen Silver from male Silver X female Moonstone

3. Alt Vine

4. Nebulas; 2nd gen Pink from Old Pink

5. male Soulpeace X female Golden Wyvern Checkers (male Daydreams in first line); longer PB lineages

6. Surprise me! (:

Breeding abilities: I can breed most 2nd gen dragons like Metals, Alt Blacks, Alt Undines, Avatars, Xenos, Lunars and Trios. I also have a Golden Wyvern X Whites lineage in work and several Shimmers (lowest Shimmer I own is 3rd gen).

Catching abilities: I can catch Trios, Lunars, Xenos and Unbreedables. I'm also sometimes able to catch CB Coppers, but only very rarely CB Silvers or Golds.

Trading abilities: I can trade for things with the same value as the things I catch.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dragonstar

Scroll name: warrior777

Wishlist:

1. A prize with a shorter lineage that I can breed and gift to others/trade, because right now I have slow internet and nothing super valuable to breed haha.

2. CB Copper

3. Prize dragons!

4. CB Nebulas, I'm always looking for more! <3

5. CB dragons I don't have yet; I'm looking to have a male and female CB of every dragon, regardless of rarity.

6. Hatchlings that I can freeze; I'm aiming to have a frozen female, male, and ungendered hatchling of each species.

Breeding abilities: I have a few old CBs that might be of interest to some people, such as Bright Pink and Frill. I can breed holidays, though I'm missing a few years, my oldest ones are CB Pumpkin and Snow Angel.

Catching abilities: I have really slow internet so I can probably catch nothing of value, my apologies =/

Trading abilities: I'm not really sure, sorry, it's been a while since I've traded on here but I'm trying to get back into it. I'm always willing to hatch a dozen hatchies for people to trade for things, which I've had to do in the past because people are mostly interested in things I don't have >.>