I want to sign up!

Forum name: biruko

Scroll name: Biruko

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine or any CB Copper

3. Any CB Xeno, Dino or CB Red Dorsal

4. CB Red/Pink/Seasonal or 2G Avatar from Male Sunsong x GON

5. Any PB even gen. (2G or higher, especially Red), Any egg from Zombieline, mate for him, him, her or her

6. any BSA hatchling(s), something with a lineage I can continue smile.gif, any CB hatchling or messy hatchling for freezing

Breeding abilities: Have as CB: Christmas dragons since 2009 except Winter Magi (My Snow Angels have Tri-color wings); Valetines: Pink Sweetling, Rosebuds, Radiant Angels and Heartstealing; Halloweens from 2014 and 2015; 2xGON; Coppers, Trios, Blusangs, Xenos, any color of Pyralspites, 1 male Silver, almost any other common breeds. I can try breeding 2G Alt Blacks, Vines or Undines.

Catching abilities: I can catch CB trios, xenos, blusangs, unbreedables or things more common than them. When I'm lucky I sometimes catch Coppers, but I can't guarantee it.

Trading abilities: I can trade for things similiar to what I can catch/breed.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dsnet06

Scroll name: dsnet06

Wishlist:

1. Anything from this list sounds good to me!

2. Anything from this list sounds good too

3. Anything from this list except unbreedables

4. I love everything from this list too

5. I love checker lineages and 4g or less of the more popular lineages like Dorkface, Thuwed, Spriter's Alts, Prizes, etc. BSAs, especially pinks and reds, are lovely. If checkered,lower gens are better so I can build it up unless a MA e is provided. I also like stairstep lineages.

6. I always have a wishlist in my signature as well of things I am looking for. My favorite breeds are embers, royal blues, marrows, vines, alt blacks, alt vines, graves (cannot continue anything that needs a CB though!), Solstice.

In other words, I'm not that picky. I'm not interested in inbred though. I have enough of those.

Breeding abilities: I can breed PB vines. I have some prizes. I have a list of popularly requested dragons including shinies and lineages in my profile that may help you with this. My scroll is also sorted by lineage gen with CB first. Unsorted are actually before CB, but you get the idea. I also have 2 CB frills (F) and several holiday CB.

Catching abilities: The rarest thing I've been able to catch are a couple of xenos and GW. My other rares have all been gifts or trades.

Trading abilities: It's hit or miss. I'm apparently not good at knowing what is of equal value.

Is my wishlist too vague? I can be more specific if you want me to, but I really just like getting gifts, LOL. There are just a lot of things I still need, lol.

I want to be a helper!

Forum name: dsnet06

Scroll name: dsnet06

Breeding abilities: I can breed PB vines. I have some prizes. I have a list of popularly requested dragons including shinies and lineages in my profile that may help you with this. My scroll is also sorted by lineage gen with CB first. Unsorted are actually before CB, but you get the idea. I also have 2 CB frills (F) and several holiday CB.

Catching abilities: The rarest thing I've been able to catch are a couple of xenos and GW. My other rares have all been gifts or trades.

Trading abilities: It's hit or miss. I'm apparently not good at knowing what is of equal value.

I want to be a replacement Santa!

Forum name:dsnet06

Scroll name:dsnet06

Edited by dsnet06

I want to sign up!

Forum name: buckskinmist

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, Neglected or 2nd gen Christmas Alt x White (Solstice, Mistletoe or 2015 Christmas)

2.CB Spessartine or 2nd gen metal

3.CB Wyrms (Thalassa or Pyro) or 2nd gen pb Undine Alt or even gens with reg. Undines alternate with alt Undines

4.2g Avatar, cb Red or Pink

5.Even gen checker lineages. I love those, but I don't want any that are 5 or more gens long. Takes too long to breed mates for. I really, really need 2nd gen White x New Christmas 2015 dragon or Mistletoe dragon. I'm working on a White Christmas line. So far it looks like this: White Christmas

6.Any cb hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen+ prizes (mostly Bronze Tinsel), I have cb of all the holidays except Holly, I can breed 2nd gen Metals, I can breed Alt Undines, Blacks, Vines depending on if they alt or not. I have cb Frills, but NO cb old Pinks.

Catching abilities: I can catch Wyrms when I'm at work, but not at home. But the rest of the rares are few and far between as far as my catching.

Trading abilities: I can trade for almost anything, if Buckaroo (cb bronze tinsel) cooperates. dry.gif

I want to be a helper!

Scroll name: buckskinmist

Breeding abilities: See above

Catching abilities: See above

Trading abilities: See above

I want to be a replacement Santa!

Scroll name:buckskinmist

Breeding abilities: See above

Catching abilities: See above

Trading abilities: See above

I want to change my wishlist!

Forum name: CafeNaRigara

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, no gender preference

2. CB Blusang

3. Paper

4. Two-Finned Bluna

5. CB White

6. Surprise me!

I want to sign up!

Forum name:Argentum_Drache

Scroll name:Argentum_Drache

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold

2.2G PB Silver

3.4th-6th Gen Shimmer from Jewel if possible.

4.Winter Seasonal

5.Royal Blue

6.Undine

Breeding abilities:I have a list of prizes on my profile under google docs I am willing to breed I also can breed Chrono x Undine for a 2G-5G. A pair of 2G Ices with a Winter Solstice. I also have some holidays from christmas like the mistletoes for 2G. I guess about most of anything on my scroll. I can breed a 2G PB Gold Wyvern. 3G Silver or Gold with Gold x Silver parents.

Catching abilities: Xenowyrms mainly Chronos and Astrapis. Lunars any. Blusangs. Trios. Any common/uncommon.

Trading abilities: My low gen prizes and my Silvers. Can breed 4G from Shadow Walker since got Alt's Sprite. Just pm me for more info.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: The Dragoness

Scroll name: Elizabeth342

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver

2. CB Spessartine

3. 4th-6th gen Prize with a pretty lineage

4. CB Regular Nebula (green or blue)

5. I love stairsteps and checkers with Silvers. They look especially nice with pink dragons (Valentines, Pinks, Flamingos, etc.) like this. I also love long lineages with female Moonstones.

6. CB Moonstone

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2nd-3rd gens from most rares (Tan Ridgewing, GW, Blusang, Copper, Xenowyrm...) and lots of Silvers with pretty checkers. I have two 3rd gen Tinsels (a Bronze from male Tsunami with a perfect checker and a Gold from male Autumn Seasonal with perfect stair) and a 4th gen Silver Tinsel (stair with Whites) from Penk. I have a link in my signature (Breeding Info) that has a list of all my Prizes and some of my rares.

Catching abilities: I have caught a few Golden Wyverns and one Xenowyrm, but my internet is a bit slow so I can't catch much other than uncommons.

Trading abilities: I don't trade much, so it's usually a hit or miss. It depends on what I can catch/breed. Sometimes I can get CB Blusangs and Golden Wyverns, but not very often.

Edited by The Dragoness

I want to sign up!

Forum name: georgexu94

Scroll name: georgexu94

Wishlist:

1. Female silver

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, metals, pretty checkers, prizes, or any other neat / unique / special lineages you'd be willing to breed.

I have plenty of metallic and prize dragons for breeding in my disposal. These include Silver and Gold Tinsel; Gold, Silver and Bronze Shimmers. I am not willing to breed my Lunar Heralds, however.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch trios / blusangs / xenos but not coppers and metals (for example) that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you say you're "good at catching". That's very subjective - thanks!

I'm not too much reliable in catching metallic or rare dragons, but I do catch them occasionally.

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

I no longer have any wish except for Silver. biggrin.gif Any dragon gift would make me happy now.

Forum name: sylviamaris

Wishlist:

1. Curled Alt Black hatchling, female

2. CB Red or Green Copper

3. Paper or 2g PB Alt Vine

4. Any 3g perfect checker you think is pretty

5. Breed me something from your favorite breed/type of dragon, and tell me why that one's special to you!

6. Any CB of: Bleeding Moon, BBW, Deep Sea, Fever Wyvern, Olive, Speckle-Throat, Spitfire, Tri-Horn Wyvern, or Vine

I want to sign up!

Forum name: AquaBlueRain

Scroll name: AquaBlueRain

Wishlist:

1. Neglected biggrin.gif ; 2nd gen anything from Spriter's Alt; CB Gold

2. 2nd gen Alt Black (any pose, any gender)

3. Chicken; Paper; CB Xenowyrm

4. CB BSA Pink

5. 2nd gen Thunder from male Cavern Lurker; 2nd gen PB Black Stripe

6. CB Balloon

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2nd gen Alt Blacks; 2nd gen Alt Vines; 2nd gen Alt Undine; 2nd gen Silvers (Pure or with something else); 2nd gen Coppers; 2nd gens from Solstice, Mistletoe, Caligene, Desipis, Grave, Heartstealing, Radiant Angel; can make CB Vampires; 2nd gen Ultraviolet; 2nd gen Bluna; 2nd gen Stripes; 2nd gen Soulpeace; 2nd gen Hellhorse; 2nd gen Geode; 2nd gen Shallow Water; 2nd gen Avatar; 4th, 5th, and 6th gen Shimmers and Tinsels; 3rd gen perfect checkers from all Holiday except Holly.

Catching abilities: Commons, uncommons, the BSA dragons, occasionally a trio or CB Silver/Chicken. I'll have more time to spend in the cave come Friday.

Trading abilities: I can try to trade for things, I have what is listed above that others may be willing to trade for. I can't guarantee this, though, as people can sometimes not need/want what someone else is offering smile.gif

I want to sign up!

Forum name: daicameoden

Scroll name: Red Devils

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, 2nd gen from spriter's alt

2. CB Spessartine

3. CB Xenowyrms

4. CB Lunar Herald

5. Pretty checker

6. Anything you think I like

Breeding abilities: I can breed low gen prize (3rd-5th gen, I just have one 2nd), 2nd gen Christmast (after 2010). PM me for more details.

Catching abilities: Commons, uncommons, the BSA dragons, some rare dragons (tan ridgewing, red dorsal, xenos, trios)

I want to sign up!

Forum name: dhorne

Scroll name: draco_custos

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Daydream or Gold from CB Holly

2. CB male or female moonstone hatchlings

3. CB male or female daydream hatchlings

4. CB male pink hatchlings

5. CB female coastal hatchlings

6. Any 3rd gen holiday x common checkers from Sweetling, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Marrow or Holly (short name scheme preferred)

Breeding abilities: I can breed certain 3rd and 4th gen shimmers (for more info please see my signature) 2nd gen metals (have CB metals), pretty holiday and common checkers, 2nd gen commons from certain holidays (after 2012)

Catching abilities: I can catch trios and xenos but metals are a bit elusive recently sleep.gif

Trading abilities: I don't trade regularly but I can if/when I need to.

Edited by dhorne

I want to sign up!

Forum name:

Scroll name:

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold/Silver or Neglected (no pressure xd.png)

2. 2nd gen metal

3. Undine Alt <3

4. Reds/Pinks/Purples

5. Anything even-gen biggrin.gif

6. CB cave-blocker hatchling

Breeding abilities: I have CB pairs of most non-prize breeds except Gold, Silver, and Pyro/Thalassa Xenowyrms. I have several 5th gen+ tinsel and shimmer prizes as well, and a couple of 2nd gen gold and silvers.

Catching abilities: I can pick up cave blockers with the best of them lol. Anything higher than uncommon seems to be hit/miss with me, but I’m always willing to try!

Trading abilities: Trading is also hit and miss for me. I don’t trade frequently.

Forum name: eaaem

Wishlist:

1. CB Silver OR CB Gold.

2. CB green copper.

3. CB trio(Any of them), OR CB blusang.

4. Any red or pink eggs/hatchlings, preferred CB.

5. Any breed G3, G4, or G5 checkered OR G3, G4, G5 any breed stair step.

6. Any breed funny-coded dragon.

Edited by eaaem

I want to sign up!

Forum name: georgexu94

Scroll name: georgexu94

Wishlist:

1. Cave-born Silver dragon

2. yellow or red dino

3. vine alt

4. 2 Gen Avatar of Destruction (male)

5. Water dragon

6. Skywing

Breeding abilities: I have an array of metals, such as Gold, Silver Tinsel, Bronze Tinzel, Shimmers. I am not however willing to breed my silver or Lunar Heralds

Catching abilities: Inconsistently catching rares and uncommons

Trading abilities: I can trade my bred metal dragons for those which I cannot have.

Forum name: Tigerkralle

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Silver

2. CB Copper any colour (female only when Brown Copper hatchling)

3. Green or Yellow Dino

4. CB Green Nebula (any biome) or CB Blue Lunar Herald (from Alpine only)

5. He needs a mate. A mirror so all CBs are female Moonstones and all the Silver Shimmerscales are male.

6. 2nd gen purebred Pillow

Forum name: chrispy

Scroll name: NatureLover13

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold

2. 2nd Gen Metal (No preference)

3. 2nd Gen Almadine (Old Pink x Almadine)

4. 2nd Gen Avatar (M SW x F Guardian)

5. List of specific lineages in profile... But any checker will do

6. CB/Checkered Pink

Breeding abilities: Decent with Checkers; one CB Metal, some CB Holidays, all Xenos

Catching abilities: Good (but not with CB Metals)

Trading abilities: Anything equivalent to Metal/Holiday checkers

I want to sign up!

Forum name: shortaxel

Scroll name: shortaxel

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from Spriter's alt

2. CB Copper, red or green

3. CB Xeno (Thalassas, Mageia, or Pyro)

4. CB Gold Wyvern

5. Whatever you find interesting! I love to hoard lineages that include Pumpkins, Hollies, or Sweetlings (especially alt) but I'm not very picky. Song/poem/story lineages are also really cool. I don't mind inbreeding, huge lineages, or unconventional stuff.

6. I can never have enough Pygmies! Magelights and regular Pygmies are my favorites.

Breeding abilities: I have a few lineages with alts (varying generations), at least 1 of each CB Xeno, CB Metals/Trios, and some CB Holidays. I've got Shimmers/Tinsels with my specialty being low gen Silver Tinsels and fails.

Catching abilities: My catching is pretty sad. I can nab commons and sometimes uncommons but anything else just isn't doable.

Trading abilities: I can never seem to get anyone to offer on my trades so I wouldn't rely on them.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: sara4cows

Scroll name: sara4cows

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or Neglected

2. 2nd Gen Gold from common

3. 3rd gen M Gold checker from F Mint

4. 3rd Gen Metal checker from common

5. 3rd gen White checker from F Silvers

6. 2nd gen Soulpeace or Hell Horse either gender.

Breeding abilities: Can breed 2 3rd gen prizes (stair) a few 4th gen prizes (stair), many 3rd gen checkers from metals, many checkers from holidays, 2 3rd gen Thuwed checkers, higher Thuwed checkers, 2nd gen metals when they cooperate.

Catching abilities: Catching trios and xenos regularly, dinos more often than chickens, can catch some coppers, but is not easy. Haven't caught a metal in months.

Trading abilities: I am usually able to trade for 2nd gen metals, unbreedables, coppers, and can sometimes get my hands on a silver.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: RoseRedAus

Scroll name: RoseRedAus

Wishlist:

1.CB gold OR CB silver OR Neglected OR 3rd gen prize OR 2nd gen from any spriters alt

2.CB Copper OR Alt black

3.CB Trio OR CB Xenowyrms

4.2g Avatar

5.Any 2nd gen hybrid or just surprise me with something nice.

6.Any CB hatchy

Breeding abilities: I have CB snow angel (goldwing) winter magis, wrapping wing, solstice, mistletoe, shadowwalker, cavern lurker, grave, desipis, caligene, all valentines (except rosebud).

Have quite a few tinsels and shimmers, so can breed from 3rd gens up to 7th.

Catching abilities: Not great.

Trading abilities: ?

Sounds fun!!

I want to sign up!

Forum name: thenameisplissken

Scroll name: thenameisplissken

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen from any alt halloween (preferable with Ember, Spirit Ward or Avatar) or any 3rd gen prize

2. CB Copper (preferred is Rainbow/Red, female if hatchling), Any metals in the list in my signature

3. Alt Undine or Alt Vine, prefer 2nd gen

4. 2nd gen Avatar from any CB halloween

5. Any of the non-holiday things to be found on the list in my signature

6. Any CB egg or hatchling of the Ember, Black Tea, Spirit Ward, vampire, hooktalon, Falciform, or Howler variety

Breeding abilities: I have a huge list of even checker lineage projects.(Can pm a list if it will help) Low gen checker and stair thuweds. Large collection of prizes mostly 4th gen and higher. CBs of everything except Hollies and Prizes. Sweetlings are alts but may be able to trade for norm offspring. No luck with Neglected creation.

Catching abilities: Can sometimes catch trios, xenos, or dinos. Not much luck with coppers... and abysmal luck with metals.

Trading abilities: I might be able to trade for things I can't breed but I have poor luck trading for very low gen prizes and CB metals

Edited by thenameisplissken

Forum name: Lastalda

Wishlist:

1. CB Almandine, CB Gold, 2nd gen prize-kin from any bronze prize x any elemental breed

2. CB copper, especially male green

3. 2nd gen PB Alt Undine (any gender) or 2nd gen PB Alt Vine (female)

4. CB silver lunar

5. perfect even-gen or otherwise symmetrical lineages, preferably with a naming scheme (lyrics are lovely!)

6. CB Winter hatchie

Edited by Lastalda

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Dark_Angel12345

Scroll name: Dark_Angel12345

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt or CB Silver/Almandine or 3G Shimmer

2. 2G Metal from common mate, CB Spessartine

3. Undine alt (no inbreeding preferred)

4. 2G from Holidays

5. Even gen spriter's alts lineages

6. CB Red hatchie

Breeding abilities: Can breed some spriter's alt lineages (4G+), some metal/holiday, prizes (3G+), common checkers

Catching abilities: Haven't hunted for a while so no idea how easily I could catch anything. Probably just commons/uncommons to be safe.

Trading abilities: Well I bet I could trade for some hatchies, CB Trio/Blusang and maybe some prizes.

I want to sign up!

Forum name: Timbre

Scroll name: Timbre

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold or CB Almandine

2. 2G Alt Black from Golden Wyvern, 2G Silver from Speckle-Throated Dragon

3. 2G Alt Undine from Golden Wyvern, Gold, or Golden Lunar Herald; 2G Alt Dark Green from any matching mate (ex. Red Dorsal, Gaia Xenowyrm... anything with red or green in it).

4. 2G Avatar of Change from male Guardian of Nature x female Speckle-Throated Dragon, or CB Red.

5. Anything with a pretty perfect checker lineage without Holidays. I really like lineages with Coppers or commons!

6. CB Hatchling of a common breed that I don't have yet (can look at link in signature to see what I still need.)

Breeding abilities: Have one 2G Gold Shimmerscale to breed 3G's from, and three third gen prizes that I can breed 4G's from. Have several cute checkers bred out to 3G and 4G of various types, mostly of metals, spessartines, and BSAs. I don't own any CB Holidays besides Caligenes. I have a lot, but not all, CB non-Holiday breeds on my scroll from which to breed.

Catching abilities: Can reliably catch trios, Blusangs, and xenowyrms over the next few weeks - since it's winter break. Can catch chickens, cheeses, papers, and dinos alright but specific color/type can be hard to get. Fair to middlin' luck with Coppers, best luck usually with liver of sulphur coppers. Have never been able to catch a Gold, might get extremely lucky with a Silver though.

Trading abilities: Decent at trading for what is necessary.

I want to sign up!

Forum name:zeppelin99

Scroll name:zeppelin99

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold or Silver

2.CB Ice, Magma or Thunder

3.CB Grave

4.Nebulas (red or green)

5.Anything CB that I dont have

6.Surprise me

Breeding abilities: Check my scroll

Catching abilities: Pretty good at catching, most of dragons I have has been catched... just need to know what time are certain species released (since I've been absent from game for more than 4 years)

Trading abilities: Didnt had much luck in trading so far