TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

Posted: Nov 20 2014, 02:02 AM

*eyeballs at time showing on my clock/TV versus cave time*Erm...kinda seems like the cave time's an hour ahead....

Did you go into your controls to reset the board time for Daylight Savings? Mine were an hour off as well until I changed it.

Did you go into your controls to reset the board time for Daylight Savings? Mine were an hour off as well until I changed it.

I...actually never knew that that could be done.*head/desk/FACEPALM* Just went and unchecked the box for daylight savings and now the cave and RL time are matching up.Now....I just have to hope that Going To Bits And Pieces' tombstone finally decides to make itself known.

I...actually never knew that that could be done.*head/desk/FACEPALM* Just went and unchecked the box for daylight savings and now the cave and RL time are matching up.Now....I just have to hope that Going To Bits And Pieces' tombstone finally decides to make itself known.

I see her as a zombie, at least. smile.gif As it says "cave" you should end up with the more "generic" stone.

ETA and yes - now I see her tombstone, with it's greenery etc xd.png

Edited by fuzzbucket

I see her as a zombie, at least. smile.gif As it says "cave" you should end up with the more "generic" stone.

Then WHY is it that,when I look for it like I did just now,I CAN'T see her tombstone??:'(

Then WHY is it that,when I look for it like I did just now,I CAN'T see her tombstone??:'(

Are you logged in when you are looking at your scroll, dragcave.net/dragons and not dragcave.net/user/Christan?

Are the new Zombie tombstones showing in lineages? 'Cos if, not, I think they should. Example - that's an actual Zombie there (you can tell if you click him), but the tombstone in the lineage looks like a regular "dead" dragon rather than showing all the extra bits to indicate it's a Zombie.

Are you logged in when you are looking at your scroll, dragcave.net/dragons and not dragcave.net/user/Christan?

Mmhmm.The ONLY time I'm ever logged off is the odd time when the net croaks and I find myself logged out of all my sites.I usually check the ex's scroll before checking mine by clicking one the Dragons link at the top of the scroll.*leaves a tasty munchie for my zombie for finally letting her tombstone show itself*

Edited by Shin'a'in

What? Wait . . . you shouldn't be able to see her tombstone if what we were saying is true about only the owner being able to see the Zombie stones during the daytime.

What? Wait . . . you shouldn't be able to see her tombstone if what we were saying is true about only the owner being able to see the Zombie stones during the daytime.

It could be that fuzzbucket is able to see her tombstone via her children had before her zombification. tongue.gif

Last Bred: Apr 06, 2009

Children: Treasures Within, (rjA6), Treasure Without, (jmgp), Frozen Gem, (YJhG), (Iuhk)

Edited by Shin'a'in

Before I forget to ask...what breed is this little cutie that the ex has on her scroll? /view/fFfmc

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Before I forget to ask...what breed is this little cutie that the ex has on her scroll? http://dragcave.net/lineage/fFfmc

That's a s1 Howler Drake hatchie. smile.gif (And you might wanna make that a lineage link...)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

That's a s1 Howler Drake hatchie. smile.gif (And you might wanna make that a lineage link...)

*head/DESK*D'oh!Should've realized that.*is unsure/can't recall if any are owned by me*How does one do that? *motions to some of my fairly decent lineages of Thuweds and Dorkfaces in an offer of sending you an egg from any of them if you're interested*

How does one do that?

If you mean how to make it a lineage link, just change the word view in the URL to lineage.

It could be that fuzzbucket is able to see her tombstone via her children had before her zombification. tongue.gif

Last Bred: Apr 06, 2009

Children: Treasures Within, (rjA6), Treasure Without, (jmgp), Frozen Gem, (YJhG), (Iuhk)

fuzz is seeing it through the simple expedient (fuzz is cunning) of having had her zombie page open, and then refreshing after the witching hour.

fuzz is seeing it through the simple expedient (fuzz is cunning) of having had her zombie page open, and then refreshing after the witching hour.

That was my second guess,fuzz. biggrin.gif

Btw,the offer I made regarding some of my pretties eggs goes for whomever may be wanting one.I just wish I'd collected more than just two of the bright pinks/frills when they'd first been released. smile.gif

Aha! That's why my dead egg sprite looked a bit different! I'm so excited for day because I want to see how the tombstones are different!

Did the dead eggs change again? I thought the spikes looked too long to be that realistic, but now they look better. Or is it just that my opinion changed?

Did the dead eggs change again? I thought the spikes looked too long to be that realistic, but now they look better. Or is it just that my opinion changed?

They look different to me, too. Not as "feathery," which was my complaint about them.

Nope. I doubled checked with the dead egg on my scroll compared to the sprite of it I saved when the patch first came up for the Wiki. They're exactly the same smile.gif

I still don't know where I'm going to find 56 ND hatchies, though...or how I'm going to hatch 12. I can't even hatch one.

Edited by Myra the Sark

I still don't know where I'm going to find 56 ND hatchies, though...or how I'm going to hatch 12. I can't even hatch one.

Google should help out with that smile.gif