TJ09

2014-11-18 - Patch Notes

Love the custom tombstones! And I'm excited to find out I have all the biomes covered. Not sure which one I like the best, they are all awesome! Think I will try for more Alpines next year though. Thanks for the new things!

Will the tombstones now show 24/7? I'm not sure I'm a fan of that side of things. I loved seeing my Zombies at night, but the long row of tombstones up top messes up how I had my normal "day time" scroll set up. I know I could move them all elsewhere but I liked being able to easily see my Zombies at night.

It seems like it is a permanent thing for them to show, to the scroll owner only, during the hours that the Zombies were previously missing.

I love the new tombstones! My graveyard at the end of my scroll looks much more realistic now.

While they used to travel around my scroll I had them at the beginning so I could watch them when they were visible at night. Once they stopped, I moved them to the back end of the scroll and away from the helpless little hatchies in the front. I'll visit them in my cemetery more often now that the tombstones are so much more interesting. biggrin.gif

I can't say I'm all that fond of the new dead egg sprites. Eggs don't break and crack like that naturally - the sprite's broken edges are much too regular and the points are too thin.

I agree - the new dead egg sprite is an "improvement" I'm not a fan of.

I agree - the new dead egg sprite is an "improvement" I'm not a fan of.

I have yet to spot a dead egg. What do they look like?

I love the new tombstones! My graveyard at the end of my scroll looks much more realistic now.

While they used to travel around my scroll I had them at the beginning so I could watch them when they were visible at night. Once they stopped, I moved them to the back end of the scroll and away from the helpless little hatchies in the front. I'll visit them in my cemetery more often now that the tombstones are so much more interesting. biggrin.gif

Are the zombies still invisible to others by day?

I have yet to spot a dead egg. What do they look like?

Amazon_warrior who posted above you has several on her scroll.

Are the zombies still invisible to others by day?

No. Only to the scroll owner. Except on the 31st of each month that has that many days. OOPS! Misread your question. That should be yes!

Edited by purplehaze

Amazon_warrior who posted above you has several on her scroll.

No. Only to the scroll owner. Except on the 31st of each month that has that many days. OOPS! Misread your question. That should be yes!

I was TRYING to see if I could find what the new tombstones look like. sad.gif

I was TRYING to see if I could find what the new tombstones look like. sad.gif

They have also been added to the Undead Dragon page on the DC Wiki.

anybody know what the new front page layout looks like?

so, what constitutes as night to show zombies then? i have one tombstone (which i am suspecting is my zombie, cause i can find it anywhere) my time matches up with DC time, so its currently 9:13pm, and no zombie? ive tried clearing my chache but did not help. did i miss something?

so, what constitutes as night to show zombies then? i have one tombstone (which i am suspecting is my zombie, cause i can find it anywhere) my time matches up with DC time, so its currently 9:13pm, and no zombie? ive tried clearing my chache but did not help. did i miss something?

Zombies won't show up until midnight. And they are gone again at 6:00 a.m.

But zombie's owners get to see them all the time, now?

But zombie's owners get to see them all the time, now?

No, Zombie owners can still only see the Zombie sprite from midnight to 6:00 a.m. cave time. The change is that now they can see the tombstone all the rest of the time. And it is now a special tombstone based on the biome of the dragon that was turned into a Zombie.

No, Zombie owners can still only see the Zombie sprite from midnight to 6:00 a.m. cave time. The change is that now they can see the tombstone all the rest of the time. And it is now a special tombstone based on the biome of the dragon that was turned into a Zombie.

Ah! See, I don't own any zombies, so I ... I wan't sure of all he OLD rles regarding them. Much less any of the new.

Thanks for explaining.

Clear your cache ?

I actually clear my cache quite often when lurking the net due to neopets having ridiculous lag times if cache clearing isn't done quite a few times depending on the area of the site/game. No luck,so...*blears at my zombie for misbehaving*

What is the time difference between cave time and eastern central time cause EST is my time zone and,since there isn't a cave clock the way neopets has it's own clock,I've got NO clue how much of a difference between my time and cave time there is.On neopets it's a 3hr time difference because neo's based out of California. le sigh.

What is the time difference between cave time and eastern central time cause EST is my time zone and,since there isn't a cave clock the way neopets has it's own clock,I've got NO clue how much of a difference between my time and cave time there is.On neopets it's a 3hr time difference because neo's based out of California. le sigh.

Cave time is EST, the servers are on the east coast.

Cave time is EST, the servers are on the east coast.

Murr...means my zombie's either being a big Living Impaired brat or...there's still scrolls that are...catching up,so to speak,to the scrolls already showing their tombstones.Cause the cave timestamp of my last post is "Posted on Nov 20 2014, 01:37 AM" when it is only JUST NOW 1:01am EST.unsure.gif

Murr...means my zombie's either being a big Living Impaired brat or...there's still scrolls that are...catching up,so to speak,to the scrolls already showing their tombstones.Cause the cave timestamp of my last post is "Posted on Nov 20 2014, 01:37 AM" when it is only JUST NOW 1:01am EST.unsure.gif

Posted: Nov 20 2014, 02:02 AM

*eyeballs at time showing on my clock/TV versus cave time*Erm...kinda seems like the cave time's an hour ahead....